Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

visonmade

Nov 7, 2016
Does anyone know where to get an auto-translator for
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Mtool does not translate it, although it says that the engine is wolf.

Nevermind:rolleyes:. Mtool got an update and now translates almost everything.:D

Last edited:

BBC King

May 8, 2021
Conty New

That is all. But seriously is there a better translator than MTool free mode? MTool is...ok but I wouldnt mind some better translation now that Chat GPT is pretty much commonplace, shouldnt be this hard to get access to quality translations.

Reactions: ohhaiguize

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Conty New

That is all. But seriously is there a better translator than MTool free mode? MTool is...ok but I wouldnt mind some better translation now that Chat GPT is pretty much commonplace, shouldnt be this hard to get access to quality translations.
You can use Mtool to extract teh translation file then translate that with somthin else, then add iit back in with Mtool. Ive been using Translator++ to translate it with google which is much better than Bing.

Jun 15, 2018
GUYS ITs OUT

I'll be waiting for faster links but for those who cant wait, I'm here to read your reviews and if its not a 10/10 you're a damn liar and should probably cry in a corner or smth

edit: Its a 4.88 on

edit 2: Heres a considerably faster

Last edited:

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
GUYS ITs OUT

I'll be waiting for faster links but for those who cant wait, I'm here to read your reviews and if its not a 10/10 you're a damn liar and should probably cry in a corner or smth

Let me know how it is, last couple have been mea tbh.

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
GUYS ITs OUT

I'm playing it, his games intros are always so fucking boring and hard to get into....... I'm fucking getting sleepy.
And it always feels like the payoff wasn't worth it at the end for me, also too much rape, rape doesn't get me excited at all, its the complete reverse

BBC King

May 8, 2021
GUYS ITs OUT

You getting that hype for this?
Capture.PNG

Am I missing something or does the game look mid af.

yobyo1

Oct 30, 2017
GUYS ITs OUT

Playing a version I translated myself and it seems there are some bugs in 1.0. The fight with Hojiko gives you a losing outcome even though you win. Also when you change into the black robe, the sprite won't change after the 1st cutscene. So far I'd say the game is better than the last one but not to the level of the first 2 games. Reserving my final score til I beat it but right now, it's an 8/10 for me.

I'm also confused on how to lower Segi's lust without wrecking the game and becoming Zootelka's mistress. Not sure if this is linear or you actually have control over it.

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
I'm playing it, his games intros are always so fucking boring and hard to get into....... I'm fucking getting sleepy.
And it always feels like the payoff wasn't worth it at the end for me, also too much rape, rape doesn't get me excited at all, its the complete reverse
What's the NTR like? Looks like it might be 'mother NTR'.

2022meinfzone

Sep 5, 2022
Pick's games definitely trail graphically to most newer games out there. Almost like they're stuck in 2014 and refuse to animate anything. But their writing is what makes their games great. Probably the most well written NTR games out there honestly.
Well, we can't ever have anything too perfect ya know. Otherwise the balance is fucked and something terrifying will kill us all.

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
You getting that hype for this?
View attachment 3395659

Am I missing something or does the game look mid af.
I played a bit of the game and must say the story is fairly good, the NTR is more portrayed as corruption since femprotag but it's done in a very convincing way in my eyes. Not to ignore that the femc is hot af compared to his older games imo so that helps alot. It also looks like there are alot of scenes but I haven't unlocked all of them yet since I only start the 3rd opponent now.

Reactions: sfoMMA85
Jun 15, 2018
The story is pretty fucking good but its a female protag game so that fucking ruined it for me. The NTR "feeling" would be better if we were to play the son or the husband. This game plays like a female protag corruption game. Not like an NTR game at all.
I really did like his last two games even tho they had too much loli content for my liking.

My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.

Good night everyone.

Reactions: ohhaiguize

melfew

Jan 23, 2019
GUYS ITs OUT

mexashare is slow for me idk why is there any more download link thats faster?

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes