Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Pick's games definitely trail graphically to most newer games out there. Almost like they're stuck in 2014 and refuse to animate anything. But their writing is what makes their games great. Probably the most well written NTR games out there honestly.
Not a fan myself, I think they drag on way too long for me. I liked Wailing Gungnol, but non of the others have been to my liking and I get bored after about an hr of playing.

Prob because its never one bad guy corrupting a girl, and ends up with lots of gangbangs, ect. Just not my taste.

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
I'm playing Mind Luda and I'm still at the beginning. The protag should have been Yuia since he was trying to avenge his family. Weird how they decided to have a female protag

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I'm playing Mind Luda and I'm still at the beginning. The protag should have been Yuia since he was trying to avenge his family. Weird how they decided to have a female protag
Yeah definitely would have preferred male mc. But I guess they either just wanted to try something new or maybe people thought the games were too heavy.

Which I guess they were, but it was part of what made them unique.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Can anyone help me download ntr novel from this...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and upload in pixeldrain, gofile.io or mega
Thanks!
you can use the Coupon code - FREEDOWNLOAD1GB
at baidudownloader.com

Works on things less than a GB. Worked for me a while back, but it's still sending to your google drive so use at your own risk.

Reactions: Chitsune

Sansone

Oct 13, 2018
You can use Mtool to extract teh translation file then translate that with somthin else, then add iit back in with Mtool. Ive been using Translator++ to translate it with google which is much better than Bing.
do you have a guide or tutorial? I'm lost

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
In Mtool Under the Translation tab - Click the button that says (Export the text that needs to be translated)

• Make a new folder and put the file Mtool made inside it name does not matter.
  • Open Translator++ and start a new project
  • Scroll to the bottom and choose Parse any Script with a custom parser
  • Load the parse script I will include at the bottom.
  • Select the folder with the translation file that Mtool made.
  • Once its loaded select it in the left in Translator++ And click the translate button (top bar icon with jpn character and the letter A)
  • Once its done translating, if you used google translate you will need to remove all the " marks
  • just crt+f and choose replace, replace all the " with a blank space. (you might have to do this a couple of times)
  • Click inject (Icon that looks like an injection needle)
  • When thats done go back to Mtool and load the file. Under translation tab.

I can make a better one with pictures or just a video later, but im dozin off so won't have the time to do it right now. Be sure to extract the zip file included, which will the the parsing script that lets translator++ read the Mtool json file.

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
The story is pretty fucking good but its a female protag game so that fucking ruined it for me. The NTR "feeling" would be better if we were to play the son or the husband. This game plays like a female protag corruption game. Not like an NTR game at all.
I really did like his last two games even tho they had too much loli content for my liking.

My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.
I like loli content but I agree that ntr feeling is kinda ruined when it's a female mc, though at least these games can be fun as corruption games.
My true problem with this dev is that the ntr itself is type c, aka the girls used to never really be corrupted and it was very sad stories.
I wonder if that one at least made it better for that.

Deleted member 361485

Jan 4, 2018
Anyone has the link to download this game? Any thread created? Just came out on 29/2

i can't get this to work.

after i extract tons of files have weird symbols like ö▐Åùé╠ÉfÄ in them. i tried switching to japanese locale and everything but it's the same. i've had this issue with a couple other games recently, been playing foreign h games for years its never been an issue before.

Aug 21, 2022
i can't get this to work.

after i extract tons of files have weird symbols like ö▐Åùé╠ÉfÄ in them. i tried switching to japanese locale and everything but it's the same. i've had this issue with a couple other games recently, been playing foreign h games for years its never been an issue before.
Go to Winrar > click “Options” from the menu bar and select Name encoding > ANSI/OEM Japanese. try extract again the game, this will solve your problem.

Deleted member 361485

Jan 4, 2018
Go to Winrar > click “Options” from the menu bar and select Name encoding > ANSI/OEM Japanese. try extract again the game, this will solve your problem.
OK, it's working now. i did what you suggested, and more importantly realized i didn't actually change the system locale, just the windows display language to japanese which is a different thing apparently.

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
aka the girls used to never really be corrupted and it was very sad stories
Yeah, I see what you mean. When the FMC and girls never quite give into the corruption and remain loyal to their original loved ones, there isn't really the "holistic satisfaction" to it or ecstasy as when the FMC/women in question completely give in and start to proactively seek out and revel in the debauchery even despite the fact they are unmistakably and consciously aware of cheating on their loved ones with another person.

The experiences when playing the game feel kind of hollow so to speak and if the girl never gives into the corruption from the other party (or parties)....it almost seems "forced" in a sense and just not a very exhilarating experience. Gets boring after a while IMO.

Reactions: ktez
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes