Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Grimoirre

Jul 18, 2017
Is that the full name of the game? I can't seem to find anything.
It's a game Anotherstory has been developing as early as 2018, that picture came from one of his cien posts, though after a post visiting Animexpo in 2019 he went radio silent outside of talking about random stuff on twitter.

He posted something in twitter about wanting to finish the game next year but that last post was in 2022. No posts outside of advertising Makina after that.
1709107089107.png

Reactions: Yakutia

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
There is a Mother-NTR Game on Itch.io called: Oedipus Stupid Adventures

If anyone is interested. It isn't impossible it may be a Virus Program, so please be careful and check it if it's dangerous first. A friendly note, though. It is Cartoon/Drawn, and it's poorly done.

Reactions: bucefala

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
There is a Mother-NTR Game on Itch.io called: Oedipus Stupid Adventures

If anyone is interested. It isn't impossible it may be a Virus Program, so please be careful and check it if it's dangerous first. A friendly note, though. It is Cartoon/Drawn, and it's poorly done.
An NTR Game in Ancient Greece would be nice. Also, Oedipus killing his father and marrying his mother was wild lmao

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
An NTR Game in Ancient Greece would be nice. Also, Oedipus killing his father and marrying his mother was wild lmao
Did you play that game, if i may ask? If so. I am assuming it's safe since you didn't warn that it's bad news here.

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
Did you play that game, if i may ask? If so. I am assuming it's safe since you didn't warn that it's bad news here.
Nah, it says can't find the page. What I was talking about is based on Greek mythology. I think the dev was trying to replicate this story.

Last edited:

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
Nah, it says error on the page. What about I was talking about is based on Greek mythology.
Ah, okay. Was curious. Strange that it shows error, doesn't for me.

If that link doesn't work, then i got no idea.

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
Ah, okay. Was curious. Strange that it shows error, doesn't for me.

If that link doesn't work, then i got no idea.
Oh your link worked. I just googled earlier and it wasn't showing anything, my bad.

On another note, we need more NTR games in Greek mythology. Cheating was so common there, too.

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
BTW, clipick mind luda is out. Had no luck finding link though. Probably too early.
Nice.... :whistle: :coffee:

Btw, looking at the , the game's art looks pretty good. Intrigued to know what the general plot is and how the females in the game get corrupted :devilish:

Son1cc

Dec 28, 2019
Can anyone confirm there is no loli content this time please, I skipped all of his previous games because of it
But in addition to the loli, there's always a path with a full grown mommy there. Equal in terms of number of scenes or even more in favor of the latter.
In one of their games there is even a choice between 2 paths dauther(loli) or wife (milf) and if you choose wife, the scenes with the daughter will be minimal.
I'm not a loli fan though, this time the game looks very milf directed :PogChamp:

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
What's clipick's best game in yo guys opinion? Never really tried those cuz they seemed Netorare type C (maybe B) but looking at what people are saying, might give it a try

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
What's clipick's best game in yo guys opinion? Never really tried those cuz they seemed Netorare type C (maybe B) but looking at what people are saying, might give it a try
Personally I like nitro the best, but maybe that is because I played it first. Their games can feel a bit samey in the setting.

If you want to play nitro, it has got a dazedmtl translation, so look on his discord or probably other places have it uploaded as well (not f95 though).

Wailing guignol also got a translation floating around. I think it was pretty good. Their third latest game (now fourth) - Consider Nanaha, has a translation from Saikey, but it is only for VIP and was never leaked afaik.

I both played and liked them in that order.

Reactions: Shirafune
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes