Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

larryrunner

Nov 20, 2018
A while back someone here mentioned Yodayo AI chats, and after only having tried sankaku's AI, I was amazed. The sankaku AI (from having never tried an AI chat before) was fairly good, but it had bad memory and I was disappointed with its very non-descriptive responses. Now that I have used Yodayo (seems like the free AI, since I never lose any beans, maybe it can be even better) it is such a great outlet for NTR. I tried it with a famous character with no NTR settings in its description and with some slight creativity you can really craft any situation as long as you let it burn slowly. I haven't tried adding more characters, such as possibly the real MC finding out, or a second character being the bull, but with the exception of visual and auditory feedback, this stuff is a godsend.

• Red Heart
Reactions: melantha

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
In this remake, Eric is the main star, and there is quite a lot of ntr content there, with his mother, older sister, and aunt. The story itself is pretty hot. There is a lot of pure ntr
Remake? What remake?
I played the original a long time ago, and Eric stuff was so minor it wasn't worth it for the ntr.
The voyeur stuff was nice though, and the girls actually looked appealing.

kotfpp

Sep 26, 2017

This came out today. Might be a while before it's on any of the usual sites with those sales numbers but I tried out the demo when it was posted in this thread a few weeks ago and it seemed good.

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
Why do some NTR game developers make MC a loser (appearance and personality)? Isn't it better if the MC has an average (or good) appearance and an average (or good) personality? Few people are interested in humialtion
The appearance MC in Fate Won't Separate is very bad

Reactions: warbandit18

Gone405

May 1, 2024
Why do some NTR game developers make MC a loser (appearance and personality)? Isn't it better if the MC has an average (or good) appearance and an average (or good) personality? Few people are interested in humialtion
The appearance MC in Fate Won't Separate is very bad
I think it comes from the tropes that the genre has fallen into. I do want some more games with a more normal protag (i know they do exist I just want more games with that element).

Reactions: joinnn

ktez

Feb 15, 2020

This came out today. Might be a while before it's on any of the usual sites with those sales numbers but I tried out the demo when it was posted in this thread a few weeks ago and it seemed good.
If anyone knows a way to pay with visa Id pay and upload it.

Reactions: kotfpp

Taishi32

Jan 24, 2023

Planning to purchase this later today, hang tight.

Edit: Here it is

Last edited:

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Those weird sites that dlsite offers scares me from using my credit card
It's ok it sells only points and points only can be used on dlsite with 1 point = 1 yen. Used it with no problem.
They make no profit over this, so if you do the full reasoning : website "unaffiliated" with dlsite that sells points from dlsite, you can only redeem on dlsite. :BootyTime:

Gone405

May 1, 2024
It's ok it sells only points and points only can be used on dlsite with 1 point = 1 yen. Used it with no problem.
They make no profit over this, so if you do the full reasoning : website "unaffiliated" with dlsite that sells points from dlsite, you can only redeem on dlsite. :BootyTime:
Ty for this info I was looking into buying something off of Dlsite but heard so many mixed about it that I wasn't sure if I was going to anymore out of fear xD.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes