Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

kotfpp

Sep 26, 2017
I've played and enjoyed a few games with bad art that were otherwise really good, Silver Bullet isn't one of them. Really didn't see anything during my playthrough that would've justified the hype behind people posting it repeatedly here.

Rotsen955

Mar 7, 2018

Check his profile, 5 years of radio silent and come back to finish his game. Maybe pastakii and naunau could return.

Reactions: Lurkingpro

tracertong

Jan 28, 2021
Recently got Virtamate set up and was looking for some NTR type scenes for it. Anyone have recommendations?

Tried some of LutherSlades stuff and it was quite good, although somewhat broken at parts.

tracertong

Jan 28, 2021
I don't get it why so many games now have NTR, lets be honest in the last year the NTR genre went crazy up, do people enjoy being cuckolds that much? I guess if game has optional ones is ok, but lately lots of unavoidable ones..
I like it for fetishistic reasons obviously, but I think one reason NTR is popular in hentai is because it gives the artist kind of a pre-built exciting plotline and story framework to work off of. It basically follows classic tragic drama formula of having a usually somewhat pure or good character with flaws moving towards an inevitable fall, and the suspense of seeing that happening is very thrilling. Especially so when you add eroticism in there. You also get all kinds of plot elements like betrayal, corruption, and so on that you can modify how you want into your own story.
Good luck coming with a vanilla story that matches the feeling.

m823543

Jan 17, 2021
They released the game in chinese at start? Don't think I've seen it happen yet
Just curious. Does Chinese looks similar to Korean to you guys?

只是好奇,你们觉得中文和韩文相似吗?

궁금한 게 있는데, 여러분에게 중국어는 한국어와 비슷해 보이나요?

stupid_army

Apr 24, 2018
Yess , new Anim game is better than my expectation. Turns out i was right about ANIM mistake was giving too much unnecessary complexity on several of their games. Giving more staightforward and linear story to their NTR game. My only criticism was the female classmate character doesn't have many impact to the story except giving more time for Takaki (the netori boy) to fuck Mieko (the milf). Kinda wish we get threesome NTR event by Takaki.

Sadly I found this one is quite underwhelming compared to MamaHame
Yeah, compared with other anim games, The New game is good, compared with MamaHame, it's kinda underwhelming. But the game is still woth to play. MamaHame was Anim underrated gem. The eroticism and story branching was done perfectly. Player could choose Netorare, Netori, Swapping, or Incest route without feels forced.

The new game feels like discount version of Mamahame.

Reactions: Pango_12

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Yess , new Anim game is better than my expectation. Turns out i was right about ANIM mistake was giving too much unnecessary complexity on several of their games. Giving more staightforward and linear story to their NTR game. My only criticism was the female classmate character doesn't have many impact to the story except giving more time for Takaki (the netori boy) to fuck Mieko (the milf). Kinda wish we get threesome NTR event by Takaki.

Yeah, compared with other anim games, The New game is good, compared with MamaHame, it's kinda underwhelming. But the game is still woth to play. MamaHame was Anim underrated gem. The eroticism and story branching was done perfectly. Player could choose Netorare, Netori, Swapping, or Incest route without feels forced.

From anim, i find this one to be a very underrated and not talked about title

phantomz

Feb 17, 2020
Always wanted to try this game but without a good translation it's like a pain in the ass to read all those texts . Is there any good translated version for this one?

Yambidexter

Jul 16, 2020
The eroticism and story branching was done perfectly. Player could choose Netorare, Netori, Swapping, or Incest route without feels forced.

Gosh who needs eroticism around these parts ))? I for one want to see some as hard netorare as it can get, and get cucked. Mamahame is all over the place with all these NTR things and incest, people are usually just into one of these kinks? Netorare and Netori are plain opposite. I feel that there is just a bit of Netorare there perhaps in form of one of the endings, so don't feel like playing it cause the other content throughout the game isn't that much appealing to me.

But about the new game - what's the balance between netorare (mom vs shota bull) and other content (MC vs young girl)? Is it all over the place like Rintsuma or is it mostly netorare? Does the bull manipulate young girl into hanging out with MC and distracting him to let the bull fuck MC's mom? Does that brat fuck the young girl too?

P.S. Maybe there will a point in hiding the answers and not spoil people if they don't feel like it. Thanks!

The older Anim game that's been mentioned might be good but it's 2011 and like one of or the very first of their games, and the art has kind of been putting me off.

Last edited:
Reactions: ktez

stupid_army

Apr 24, 2018
I've played it back when i was still in the first year hahaha. It was okay, but this game is anim game before they invented chart system. So narrative wise kinda annoying to play. The story kinda predictable and the heroine kinda meh. I prefer her mom actually hahaha.

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017

The only thing I would add to Mamahame is have an option for Takumi towards eita. In all the endings where eita wins it makes it obvious that Takumi is hurt. For the ones where Takumi wins, it feels like Eita feels sad for a bit accepts it too quickly.

Seven Soft

Jun 9, 2020
Sorry for asking here again, but can anyone recommend me a mystery NTR game with no Corruption plot? (If that makes any sense). Even here, i only got one response last time (still appreciate it). And i still haven't found a good match for this subgenre. Doesn't have to be a completed game.

I'll try keeping the description brief:
What i mean by the above is, i don't want a story with the "traditional" corruption storyline (as characterized by the clear presence of a male antagonist(s) forcefully trying to corrupt the heroine). I want a story where the "heroine's" own debauched quasi-bipolarity is the villain. I don't want to see a demure lady turned strumpet. I want to see a minx living out her entire "relationship" (with the "hero") as an excellent liar. And we get to see their romance go down the drain gradually (not very abruptly).

And no corruption means she is corrupt right from the start (of the story), so may instigate the adultery/cheating herself (or presents even less than very little resistance when prodded by other men), and shows zero remorse in doing so. But she may act aloof & innocent in front of the boyfriend. The point here is that the writing does not attempt to make the readers sympathize with the heroine (EDIT: or the hero too for that matter, now that i think about it). I'll try having no specific preference on the climax or ending, but i just hope it wouldn't be a lousy/lackluster one.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: made use of spoilers to reduce consuming space in page.

Last edited:

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Always wanted to try this game but without a good translation it's like a pain in the ass to read all those texts . Is there any good translated version for this one?
Don't think so, but it's pretty short for an anim game so I got through it
Made me think of this poor lady
1719650615761.png
I've played it back when i was still in the first year hahaha. It was okay, but this game is anim game before they invented chart system. So narrative wise kinda annoying to play. The story kinda predictable and the heroine kinda meh. I prefer her mom actually hahaha.
Yeah, it was just a decent first game of the GREAT anim.team.mm

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes