Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I made a Sugoi MTL for the latest Anim game for the sake of convenience and for people struggling with MTL software. But if you want to, you can wait and see if it maybe gets ChatGPT translation.

As there are no breaks I'd suggest to use some smaller font like Segoe UI for more dialogues to fit in one line, but suit yourself. It's not like anything disappears, just some words can be cut in half when they reach the line limit.

P.S. As I mentioned recently Kabe 1-2 translation I made previously with Sugoi 3.0 and have just been asked about it, I'll add it too. Just keep im mind that Kabe 2 is probably being worked on by Capu, and you probably better check Sugoi VN as if they have these games translations there it might be made with Sugoi 4.0 model.

you da man

mazda1024

Jan 6, 2021
I made a Sugoi MTL for the latest Anim game for the sake of convenience and for people struggling with MTL software. But if you want to, you can wait and see if it maybe gets ChatGPT translation.

As there are no breaks I'd suggest to use some smaller font like Segoe UI for more dialogues to fit in one line, but suit yourself. It's not like anything disappears, just some words can be cut in half when they reach the line limit.

P.S. As I mentioned recently Kabe no Mukou 1-2 translation I made previously with Sugoi 3.0 and have just been asked about it, I'll add it too. Just keep im mind that Kabe 2 is probably being worked on by Capu, and you probably better check Sugoi VN as if they have these games translations there it might be made with Sugoi 4.0 model.

i dont know why but the sugoi mtl is quite good by the way onle mistake was the He / she preferring to i guess?

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
i dont know why but the sugoi mtl is quite good by the way onle mistake was the He / she preferring to i guess?
Yeah and it is usually pretty obvious what it meant.

I kinda zoomed through 1 route and it is pretty good. Just again I guess I consumed too much of this media, everything is very predictable. Like you can skip the dialogue but know 99% of what is being said anyway. Its all just fluff. This goes for most games nowadays, so dont take it agains this game. Its okay.

Really makes me cherish those few games that actually have very good writing. Thats where I dont skim through a single line and see that I can still enjoy this genre. Sadly the only ones that come to mind are hero party must fall (cannot emphasize enough how much I love the writing in that game) and nothing is forever (a more broader fetish game, but again find the writing to be very good).

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes