Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

jokerdoe1833

Feb 25, 2022
another good one
anyone have other recommendations for NTR anime parody ?
as i recall there are not many RPGM parodies
I'll listed some of the games I discovered from this thread

1. Fujino's Honkai NTR
2. Fujino's FGO series (Scaha , Nero , Sakura)
3. Fujino's SAO NTR
4. Fujino's Chainsaw man
5. Belfast NTR by Gosama
6. Fate DS
7. Konosuba NTR

please anyone correct me if I missed some of games , and for Renpy aside form fuckloads of Naruto parodies the only NTR i only remember are To Love RU

Reactions: CapiorCorpus

sassone

Nov 17, 2019
Found my links here:

Also anyone also have the same issue of the game Freezing after 5 minutes when playing the game through MTL tool? The game works fine without it but I don't understand moonrunes.
any other links, where you can download a little bit more then 100 kb!?
i tried a lot of sites, but is actually hard to find

warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
Found my links here:

Also anyone also have the same issue of the game Freezing after 5 minutes when playing the game through MTL tool? The game works fine without it but I don't understand moonrunes.
Ah so that was the problem. Yeah my game also freezes after like 5 minutes each time with MTool and thought it was the game hust bugging but seems you and me both have the same problem.

Nick_1357

Aug 4, 2017
Ah so that was the problem. Yeah my game also freezes after like 5 minutes each time with MTool and thought it was the game hust bugging but seems you and me both have the same problem.
Yeah man it sucks cuz the rape gameplay is so good. I tried toggling options in MTL Tool but I just can't figure out what causes the crash after a few minutes of playing. Ohh well.

gordon101

Nov 12, 2017
another good one
anyone have other recommendations for NTR anime parody ?
as i recall there are not many RPGM parodies
I'll listed some of the games I discovered from this thread

1. Fujino's Honkai NTR
2. Fujino's FGO series (Scaha , Nero , Sakura)
3. Fujino's SAO NTR
4. Fujino's Chainsaw man
5. Belfast NTR by Gosama
6. Fate DS
7. Konosuba NTR

please anyone correct me if I missed some of games , and for Renpy aside form fuckloads of Naruto parodies the only NTR i only remember are To Love RU
To Love RU so called "game" has nothing its 191M file with 2 minutes of visuals lucky, its shit
Oregairu was pretty good but only 10 minutes for 4 scenes isn't much, hope they can add to it, possible animations like Fujino's, Fujino's still best comes to these games, don't care the hate he gets SAO NTR and part 2 is amazing stuff i wish he finished Fate remake

warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
Yeah man it sucks cuz the rape gameplay is so good. I tried toggling options in MTL Tool but I just can't figure out what causes the crash after a few minutes of playing. Ohh well.
Yeah it happened to me with the 'touch'scenes where the doctor rapid fire touches the fmc and it just instacrashes for me. I got it to work for a bit by just rapidly going trhough anything and not letting it repeat but that means missing like 80% of everything...

• Sad
Reactions: Nick_1357

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
anyone knows how to run rascou VNs? I am trying to get them to run but all i get is error failure to startup. does it need something besides the locale emulator?

nevermind my locale emulator was not working, i used an alternative.

Last edited:
Jul 12, 2020
Finished Playing Indiscreet Mother Yukari and Yukari's After Story (using a guide and the limited japanese knowledge I have). Fantastic games. I can see these games set a standard for ntr games that came later and somehow its even better than those new games. I loved the fact that the first game was used as a build up and all the actual NTR scenes are in After story, really adds weight to all the character actions. The blog and text system is a classic, love it when games use that feature. The only nitpick I have is that having to play through all of the son's POV over and over again to see new scenes in mom's POV is kinda tiring at times. Other than that, fckin incredible games. I was too impatient to wait for After Story to get translated as well lol. I cant believe I only came across these games now.

Last edited:

CuckyBoy001

Game Developer
Feb 6, 2021
Finished Playing Indiscreet Mother Yukari and Yukari's After Story (using a guide and the limited japanese knowledge I have). Fantastic games. I can see these games set a standard for ntr games that came later and somehow its even better than those new games. I loved the fact that the first game was used as a build up and all the actual NTR scenes are in After story, really adds weight to all the character actions. The blog and text system is a classic, love it when games use that feature. The only nitpick I have is that having to play through all of the son's POV over and over again to see new scenes in mom's POV is kinda tiring at times. Other than that, fckin incredible games. I was too impatient to wait for After Story to get translated as well lol. I cant believe I only came across these games now.
Can you please give me the game link

Hallokun

Jan 1, 2019
Can someone remind the name of the game that was mentioned here not so long ago, something about a wife working in an inn and it has A LOT OF SCENES

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes