Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Seven Soft

Jun 9, 2020
Sorry for asking here again, but can anyone recommend me a mystery NTR game with no Corruption plot? (If that makes any sense). Even here, i only got one response last time (still appreciate it). And i still haven't found a good match for this subgenre. Doesn't have to be a completed game.

I'll try keeping the description brief:
What i mean by the above is, i don't want a story with the "traditional" corruption storyline (as characterized by the clear presence of a male antagonist(s) forcefully trying to corrupt the heroine). I want a story where the "heroine's" own debauched quasi-bipolarity is the villain. I don't want to see a demure lady turned strumpet. I want to see a minx living out her entire "relationship" (with the "hero") as an excellent liar. And we get to see their romance go down the drain gradually (not very abruptly).

And no corruption means she is corrupt right from the start (of the story), so may instigate the adultery/cheating herself (or presents even less than very little resistance when prodded by other men), and shows zero remorse in doing so. But she may act aloof & innocent in front of the boyfriend. The point here is that the writing does not attempt to make the readers sympathize with the heroine (EDIT: or the hero too for that matter, now that i think about it). I'll try having no specific preference on the climax or ending, but i just hope it wouldn't be a lousy/lackluster one.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: made use of spoilers to reduce consuming space in page.

Last edited:

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Always wanted to try this game but without a good translation it's like a pain in the ass to read all those texts . Is there any good translated version for this one?
Don't think so, but it's pretty short for an anim game so I got through it
Made me think of this poor lady
1719650615761.png
I've played it back when i was still in the first year hahaha. It was okay, but this game is anim game before they invented chart system. So narrative wise kinda annoying to play. The story kinda predictable and the heroine kinda meh. I prefer her mom actually hahaha.
Yeah, it was just a decent first game of the GREAT anim.team.mm

Deny Masato

Aug 3, 2021
Yess , new Anim game is better than my expectation. Turns out i was right about ANIM mistake was giving too much unnecessary complexity on several of their games. Giving more staightforward and linear story to their NTR game. My only criticism was the female classmate character doesn't have many impact to the story except giving more time for Takaki (the netori boy) to fuck Mieko (the milf). Kinda wish we get threesome NTR event by Takaki.

Yeah, compared with other anim games, The New game is good, compared with MamaHame, it's kinda underwhelming. But the game is still woth to play. MamaHame was Anim underrated gem. The eroticism and story branching was done perfectly. Player could choose Netorare, Netori, Swapping, or Incest route without feels forced.

The new game feels like discount version of Mamahame.
I agree maybe story like mamahame or ntr homestay is good ntr.
The impression of being hidden should be emphasized more,but i like mother mieko aoba is good milf from anim

GorillaMond

May 27, 2019
Could I interest u with another NTR game?
Silver Bullet

it has a chance to be translated, we just need 5 more vote in DazedAnon Discord server
go to polls channel and vote for Silver Bullet.
another discord channel invite incase the first one doesn't work
only 1 day left!!
Sorry mate, Renalith Saga definately look better than Silver Bullet (I've already played it before)

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Rastafoo

kotfpp

Sep 26, 2017
Sorry for asking here again, but can anyone recommend me a mystery NTR game with no Corruption plot? (If that makes any sense). Even here, i only got one response last time (still appreciate it). And i still haven't found a good match for this subgenre. Doesn't have to be a completed game.

What i mean by the above is, i don't want a story with the "traditional" corruption storyline (as characterized by the clear presence of a male antagonist(s) forcefully trying to corrupt the heroine). I want a story where the "heroine's" own debauched quasi-bipolarity is the villain. I don't want to see a demure lady turned strumpet. I want to see a minx living out her entire "relationship" (with the "hero") as an excellent liar. And we get to see their romance go down the drain gradually (not very abruptly).

And no corruption means she is corrupt right from the start (of the story), so may instigate the adultery/cheating herself (or presents even less than very little resistance when prodded by other men), and shows zero remorse in doing so. But she may act aloof & innocent in front of the boyfriend. The point here is that the writing does not attempt to make the readers sympathize with the heroine (EDIT: or the hero too for that matter, now that i think about it). I'll try having no specific preference on the climax or ending, but i just hope it wouldn't be a lousy/lackluster one.

Not out yet but this is the only thing I can think of that roughly fits. The female protagonist is less of a minx and more mentally unstable though. She has no real issue having sex with other people to get what she wants. Switches to the boyfriend's perspective during some scenes for implied sex too.

Koot123

May 8, 2022
People have, for example, games like this Kasshoku Bakunyuu x Pocchari Jukujo Sou, one of the heroines there is a complete ntr and on the other you get in touch and find out that she turns out to be also doing all sorts of things with others and MC eventually joined them (this particular example is interesting)

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018

It's a rare scenario. I'm gonna suggest AI chatbots because you will have a hard time satisfying this specific flavor. Try Yodayo.

Reactions: Seven Soft

ShinigamiX4

Sep 25, 2017

Try this one: https://f95zone.to/threads/kasen-yu...e-and-a-dirty-underwear-final-hending.208993/

Reactions: phantomz

Komdot

Oct 9, 2021

Has anyone played this game or knows of it works with mtool?
I do, It doesn't work with mtool, the translation is confusing, and the game has images to translate, which mtool doesn't do, waiting for a hero to translate this trilogy.

Reactions: jaden000

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
I do, It doesn't work with mtool, the translation is confusing, and the game has images to translate, which mtool doesn't do, waiting for a hero to translate this trilogy.
Trilogy?
Can you share the games drm free?
I would have bought it if not for the drm.

jaden000

May 30, 2020
Damn would textractor work? This work is too lowkey to to get a hero translate

jaden000

May 30, 2020
Man I wish there was more regular manga NTR works some erotic scenes feel like the buildup would nice

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes