Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

popel116

May 18, 2024
Man wtf. I mean I hope he's ok health wise but at least release what he made he so far instead of just it disappearing forever into the void especially if he was doing paid plans. Really a bummer though, I was really really looking forward to it, my day is ruined
The announcement sure doesnt make it sound he's ok health wise, but something very serious.
Atleast he announced it, cancelled payments and let people know instead of just disappearing. Kudos for that. Couldve just let it run for some time for free money, but didnt

Reactions: Will619

Jida

Aug 10, 2018
View attachment 3878633
idk man this doesn't sound funny at all, also he cancelled paid plans immediately so this must be smth actually serious.
They all always have the same reason for suspending or postponing a release, I've never seen another one. They are even too lazy to come up with a diagnosis. I'm not denying that he may really have problems, but he should have been seeing a doctor regularly since 2022 and know that things are not getting better, so why was there news last month about the release this winter and access to the trial version for paid subscribers?I wish him well, if that's true, but in any case it's bad news.

zebucetiva

Jun 24, 2018
dorgel has announced his retirement and termination of development. A month ago, he released the news that the game would be ready this winter. I really want to emoji the faces of those who have supported him with a paid subscription for 6 years
That's sad, art looked on point.
Being an artist is harder than people think,I tried to write something on chyoaa before and the psychological pressure is huge, and I wasn't even getting paid.
I'm not creating an excuse for bad devs out there. If being a dev is your main income, you have an obligation to meet deadlines. I'm just saying it's not as easy as people think.

reinyakuragi

May 21, 2022
Man wtf. I mean I hope he's ok health wise but at least release what he made he so far instead of just it disappearing forever into the void especially if he was doing paid plans. Really a bummer though, I was really really looking forward to it, my day is ruined
same here, really excited to play melfias

Zadke

Nov 21, 2017
What is the name of this game? And do you have the link to the developer's cien website?
it doesn't have a name yet and kishi only has a pixiv and fanbox sites not ci-en yet also....
1722255253279.png
hes doing all by himself so ig the game would take some time (at least 3-4 years but dunno maybe more, this is the second time he wants to make a game with his ocs)

dorgel has announced his retirement and termination of development. A month ago, he released the news that the game would be ready this winter. I really want to emoji the faces of those who have supported him with a paid subscription for 6 years
lol i want to believe hes saying the truth i hope he would take care of himself more... but in other hand i just think he learned that trick from a lot of occidental devs xD

Kabokle

Formerly 'whatthedogdoin6'
Oct 8, 2017
Man, August is THE month for ntr rpg it seems. Another project announced. Looks promising - its from the same guy that made that one nun-UB game.

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
Man, August is THE month for ntr rpg it seems. Another project announced. Looks promising - its from the same guy that made that one nun-UB game.

that dev is no joke, his first game was a really decent try. and this one seems to be male protag, I have a lot of hope

Reactions: Shigeru Miyamoto

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
that dev is no joke, his first game was a really decent try. and this one seems to be male protag, I have a lot of hope
I love the FMC's design in this.... also based on some of the preview images, seems like there is gonna be some "gyarufication" with the FMC :sneaky:

1722283200062.png

Would love to see her hair grown out and dyed a different colour (blonde perhaps?) to complete the bimbofication ritual LOL

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
its not, female lead its cheating, please look up what NTR means, most female lead games this isn't the case, she just becomes brain washed or becomes degenerate aka a whore
You clearly do not know what netorare means.

it comes from the words (to sleep) and the passive form of Toru (to be taken) it means to be taken while you "sleep". and sadly for you NTR is the global concept all forms of infidelity are NTR. the characters do not even need to have a relationship.

your best friend is not your best friend anymore because they got a partner. you got friendship NTR
your cat likes your girlfriend. Your got pet NTR
your mom stopped coddling you because she found a new husband. you got mom NTR.

I used to be ignorant of the meaning like you. Now I hope you know what NTR means.

Reactions: VeiledKing43

Kabokle

Formerly 'whatthedogdoin6'
Oct 8, 2017
Can someone recommend a good AI tool/site for ntr or rp in general? I've been wanting to try it for a while now but most of the ones I found that actually "work" (or that have images) are either paid or don't allow anything NSFW.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
That nun game wasn't really good though was it? I haven't tried it, I just heard some things that people said about it... I think I remember saying it isn't really NTR or idk... What do you think about it?

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes