Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
That nun game wasn't really good though was it? I haven't tried it, I just heard some things that people said about it... I think I remember saying it isn't really NTR or idk... What do you think about it?
I got bored playing it because the scenes are just so generic and the story is not interesting imo. The art doesnt help. But for this game it looks like he improved in basically all areas. Wouldnt recommend that one.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sieglinnde

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
Man, August is THE month for ntr rpg it seems. Another project announced. Looks promising - its from the same guy that made that one nun-UB game.

His artstyle kinda changed, no? I prefer his first game but this one looks aight.

sassone

Nov 17, 2019
Man, August is THE month for ntr rpg it seems. Another project announced. Looks promising - its from the same guy that made that one nun-UB game.

last game was very good, hope this will be as good as it as well

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
After recently playing this developer's game Azure Orphanage , I checked their ci-en and I like what he's cooking with his next project:

I love the pixel animations so far and I do enjoy island survival themed ntr. And yes, game is male mc. Another thing that I liked is, this dev loves the erotic concepts of NTRPG2 and Boy Hero Ken which he'll try to emulate in his works. Big bonus that it has a short-haired busty heroine as well. (Game has 2 heroines).

Just wanna share something that has a great potential in it.

View attachment 3881253
would you say azure orphanage is good ntr game? Wondering if I should give it a try.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes