Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Which games have lewd cut ins when you are just walking around? Like you are in a group of 3 or playing fmc and as you are walking around, the villain gropes the fmc, so you get little cut ins with a hand on ass etc.

I really like that mechanic. Ones that come to mind are SAO, curse of kubel and a little part of the game which I am blanking now on (red haired tomboy girl, looong setup, kinda letdown in the end, dev had 48 in his name I think, or some other number).

Any other games other than these?

melantha

Jan 21, 2019
Which games have lewd cut ins when you are just walking around? Like you are in a group of 3 or playing fmc and as you are walking around, the villain gropes the fmc, so you get little cut ins with a hand on ass etc.
bikini armor explorers gaiden has some of it in previews

posts have lots of video samples, and looks so interactive the cut-ins feel natural

edit: i dont remember if the first game had this
edit: i realize this is not an NTR game because all FMC if im not mistaken, but i dont know the story so

Reactions: Nick_1357

kekrince

Sep 7, 2020

I really like that mechanic. Ones that come to mind are SAO, curse of kubel and a little part of the game which I am blanking now on (red haired tomboy girl, looong setup, kinda letdown in the end, dev had 48 in his name I think, or some other number).

I think Engraved pleasure had that.

Reactions: Mr.Giggles

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
Yeah, sad loss of a few days progress but... I don't think there's an ETA on it. Just something to look out for, and it'll release when it's ready.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Every time I think my ntr enjoyment has just gotten dull and then I play gems like hero party must fall or SAO or henteria, and I see that no, its still there, just my standards got way too high, so only absolute peak can satisfy me.

Also looking at the games I most enjoyed, I really dislike games where its your choices that influence the netorare (whether it happens and how fast). For me that then just becomes netorase. I want the game to be an unstoppable train to fucked town and depression with handcrafted pacing and sequence of events. Netorare is about not having a choice. You give me a choice and I immediately lose 90% of my interest ntr-wise. Can still be a good corruption game, just netorare feel is gone.

Kabokle

Oct 8, 2017

Technobrake's priestess game had some of that but I feel bad recommending that game :HideThePain:

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Technobrake's priestess game had some of that but I feel bad recommending that game :HideThePain:
My approach for that has been to let it cook and not touch it. I think it has been cooking for a couple of years and I was wondering if its ready for consumption. Do you think I will get a stomach ache?

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Every time I think my ntr enjoyment has just gotten dull and then I play gems like hero party must fall or SAO or henteria, and I see that no, its still there, just my standards got way too high, so only absolute peak can satisfy me.

Also looking at the games I most enjoyed, I really dislike games where its your choices that influence the netorare (whether it happens and how fast). For me that then just becomes netorase. I want the game to be an unstoppable train to fucked town and depression with handcrafted pacing and sequence of events. Netorare is about not having a choice. You give me a choice and I immediately lose 90% of my interest ntr-wise. Can still be a good corruption game, just netorare feel is gone.
Same, I hate when I have to specifically make bad choices to stay on the NTR route. I want to make all the logical choices, but NTR still happens.

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
specifically make bad choices to stay on the NTR route
Yeah, I understand you on that one...guess there are just some devs that equate NTR to debauchery and so, don't really frame the NTR choices as inherently "logical" because they assume you might be hurting someone in the process....but if its a choice that seems to benefit the greater good in the grand scheme of things, then its questionable if it can be perceived as inherently/unequivocally "bad" to begin with....

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
My approach for that has been to let it cook and not touch it. I think it has been cooking for a couple of years and I was wondering if its ready for consumption. Do you think I will get a stomach ache?
There was another one of TB's games that had that game mechanic as well....

Nymphomania Paradox IIRC..... :sneaky:

Reactions: Kulman

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
Bear in mind that the developer ported the game to new RPGM engine, wasted time and convoluted all old game mechanics and is doing nothing but dogpiling one event after the other instead of fixing old stuff, I'd say it's even more of a mess nowadays than it was before so if I were you I'd refrain but it's your choice.

• Sad
Reactions: Kulman
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes