Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
its out right now, what do you mean?
Are you from the future?
Because in my time, 8 August is 6 days from now on.
Joking aside, you might be mistaking with .

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
Are you from the future?
Because in my time, 8 August is 6 days from now on.
Joking aside, you might be mistaking with .
youre right, my bad.

The game I was referring to, is poop, bought it for nothing

Ivriktwo

Oct 14, 2021

i randomly share this game in hopes of finding someone to translate it. it is old but seemed like a good game for me. Tried tinkering with it a bit but it´s imposible for me to translate. hope someone can

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ktez and ohhaiguize

Dark Candy 19

May 8, 2020
**Invitation to Support "Euphoria's Silky Threads"**

We are thrilled to announce the upcoming release of our new visual novel, "Euphoria's Silky Threads", set to launch this October! Inspired by the spiritual essence of the game Tyrant, our story weaves an intricate tapestry of mystery, romance, adventure and special kinks and fetishes. Join us on this enchanting journey and stay updated on our progress by following us on Patreon at Forbidden Euphoria Studios . Your support means the world to us as we bring this captivating narrative to life. Dive into the world of Euphoria and experience the silky threads of fate.

Warm regards,
The Euphoria's Silky Threads Team

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
How are parody games allowed on an official site like dlsite? Doesnt that cause some sort of copyright issue.
Yea idk either tbh.

Also idk, but am I the only one who just dislikes these sorts of games? Like doujins, sure, that makes sense. It's like a fanfic. But I really do not like games that parody actually available material. Feels to me like its just a lazy way to make money with an established brand. Sure there are rare cases where a game can make sense. Like for example a game about a side character of a gaming franchise that has always been popular in the h-scene (shoutout if you know what I mean lol), but all in all I just feel original stories are a lot better, and most of what you get with these games copying officially licensed material are just cheap one-off games where you have some lame groping or penetration game or a very weak ass plot with little effort behind if beyond just letting you fuck the characters.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
How are parody games allowed on an official site like dlsite? Doesnt that cause some sort of copyright issue.
Because its not Frieren its Free○n, lol. It could definitely be pulled if the IP owner made a stink about it, but its more trouble than it's worth to mess with in most cases. It's not worth the cost it would be for a lawyer to draft a cease and desist every time it happens.

ZBYToshiro

Feb 19, 2020
Nah, they will fine unless the copyright holder directly prohibits them (like Uma Musume). Otherwise they are treated as doujinshi.

Btw, the reason Sword Art Online: The Trap of Breath Concealed Magic had to change its name when it was officially translated was because it was going to be released outside of Japan, where the copyright system doesn't really work the same way.

hsehsing

Jul 11, 2017
**Invitation to Support "Euphoria's Silky Threads"**

We are thrilled to announce the upcoming release of our new visual novel, "Euphoria's Silky Threads", set to launch this October! Inspired by the spiritual essence of the game Tyrant, our story weaves an intricate tapestry of mystery, romance, adventure and special kinks and fetishes. Join us on this enchanting journey and stay updated on our progress by following us on Patreon at Forbidden Euphoria Studios . Your support means the world to us as we bring this captivating narrative to life. Dive into the world of Euphoria and experience the silky threads of fate.

Warm regards,
The Euphoria's Silky Threads Team

Any synopsis or anything about the story/setting?

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
Oh wait this comment isnt even why I came into this thread today.

I need your help NTR-warriors. I am looking for a NTR ci-en developer by the name of
(link to his ci-en page) or プロフィール. They started out with game development in
2023, very promising game idea, looked like a really neat small to mid sized game with a good strong NTR theme and
and really neat setup then disappeared from the face of the earth after their April 2023 update. I would look up their
twitter / X, but unfortunately I have no twitter account and don't want one (fuck you Elon), so maybe someone
could check their twitter for infos? Tho I doubt there is anything substantial on there. There is no way to contact them
or find them on other social media and the comments on the ci-en page are disabled. Very much a shame, I would
have loved to see what becomes of this game, it looked very promising for what it was.

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
...huh, isn't that how doujinshi works too? I mean, they're even sold openly at Comiket?
idk, this is probably just a personal bias. I just feel doujinshi make more sense than a game based on an established anime or manga brand. I often also feel like the original creators do actually not know that these games exist. Yea they know these kinds of games exist, I just feel half of these DLsite games that feature "eerily similar" or the same characters of established brands the actual creators might know games like these exist but they do not know there is actually a game out about their creation. I mean some of them might know and just not care, willingly ignore it or even secretly celebrating it. But not all I think.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes