Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

ZBYToshiro

Feb 19, 2020
idk, this is probably just a personal bias. I just feel doujinshi make more sense than a game based on an established anime or manga brand. I often also feel like the original creators do actually not know that these games exist. Yea they know these kinds of games exist, I just feel half of these DLsite games that feature "eerily similar" or the same characters of established brands the actual creators might know games like these exist but they do not know there is actually a game out about their creation. I mean some of them might know and just not care, willingly ignore it or even secretly celebrating it. But not all I think.
Idk but if they really cared about such issues, they could always do what Nintendo has been doing, and what you're saying is also completely applicable to doujinshi too (I mean, if they hate that their child has a parody game, then why wouldn't they hate that it has a parody doujin?), so I personally think it's not really out of the grey area yet.

Last edited:

MrHorn

Apr 28, 2017
any games that have a story or path like in good girl gone bad with the boyfriends dad corrupting you (the girlfriend) and stealing you away from his son (and ultimately fucking the girlfriend in front of him) - anyone having some game suggestions with something depraved like that? :p

Matoga

Nov 3, 2019
any games that have a story or path like in good girl gone bad with the boyfriends dad corrupting you (the girlfriend) and stealing you away from his son (and ultimately fucking the girlfriend in front of him) - anyone having some game suggestions with something depraved like that? :p
Well, the game is still in it's earlier stages, like there's barely 1 blowjob in it that's with important characters, but The Corruption of the Village has what you're looking for, you play as a guy named Ryuu, and your grandfather (Your Father's Father) is trying to steal your mother from his son (your father).

Reactions: ohhaiguize

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
Idk but if they really cared about such issues, they could always do what Nintendo has been doing, and what you're saying is also completely applicable to doujinshi too (I mean, if they hate that their child has a parody game, then why wouldn't they hate that it has a parody doujin?), so I personally think it's not really out of the grey area yet.
I mean it is whatever, I don't feel strongly about it. I generally shy away from parody games but I'm not gonna say that all of them are trash. A decent amount of them are unfortunately just very basic tho.

Mr.Giggles

Nov 20, 2017
Does anyone else know of any NTR games with a similar style of changing CGs to RaiOhGar & Battle Armor Solgante where the love interest is getting sexually harassed and/or fucked mid-combat while they're supposed to be supporting you/helping keep you alive? Bonus points if its in the same mystery NTR style of RaiOhGar and Battle Armor: Solgante!

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
Does anyone else know of any NTR games with a similar style of changing CGs to RaiOhGar & Battle Armor Solgante where the love interest is getting sexually harassed and/or fucked mid-combat while they're supposed to be supporting you/helping keep you alive? Bonus points if its in the same mystery NTR style of RaiOhGar and Battle Armor: Solgante!
NukoMajin's upcoming game

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017

melfias' back!!
Dude seems way too unstable. Also feels suspicious as it seems more of a reaction to all the paid plans being dismantled by cien? Maybe my translator got it wrong and he dismantled it himself? If cien did it, props to them. Wish patreon worked that way as well. Its insane how many devs just leech off of dead projects.

Hopefully it will be fine, but my skepticism is high.

GodOfTheNewWorld

Jun 6, 2022
Dude seems way too unstable. Also feels suspicious as it seems more of a reaction to all the paid plans being dismantled by cien? Maybe my translator got it wrong and he dismantled it himself? If cien did it, props to them. Wish patreon worked that way as well. Its insane how many devs just leech off of dead projects.

in dorgel's previous post he said he got rid of the plans

Reactions: Faceface13

popel116

May 18, 2024

From context, it seems like he cancelled all the plans himself, then got some medicine and was like "wtf did i do?"
Sounds like some mental episode

Yambidexter

Jul 16, 2020
From context, it seems like he cancelled all the plans himself, then got some medicine and was like "wtf did i do?"
Sounds like some mental episode
Was his medicine coke or meth, or something like that, I'm curios :LOL:? Cause it hasn't been a week since the guy said that he's done and flamed everyting, like those plans himself like you say, and then he is like OMG what have I done, I got some medicine and I'll keep working on it. You can treat depression with shrinks and antidepressants, just not so fast, isn't it? Or maybe he was high or something when he posted that he's done and cancelled everyting and now he's sober ))

But seriously these Japanese devs seem to procrastinate and then come up with some excuses like a limb got broken (better if it's a hand, it kind of prevents or deteriorates your ability to work on a game e.g. coding or drawing), some relative dying, or depression, milking the Ci-en subscribers all the way. Junior school stuff LMAO. No way of confirming anything. Maybe sometimes these events are true and nobody would want to experience that, of course, but they seem kind of systemic and unusually widespread amongst Ci-en devs?

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Was his medicine coke or meth, or something like that, I'm curios :LOL:? Cause it hasn't been a week since the guy said that he's done and flamed everyting, like those plans himself like you say, and then he is like OMG what have I done, I got some medicine and I'll keep working on it. You can treat depression with shrinks and antidepressants, just not so fast, isn't it? Or maybe he was high or something when he posted that he's done and cancelled everyting and now he's sober ))

But seriously these Japanese devs seem to procrastinate and then come up with some excuses like a limb got broken (better if it's a hand, it kind of prevents or deteriorates your ability to work on a game e.g. coding or drawing), some relative dying, or depression, milking the Ci-en subscribers all the way. Junior school stuff LMAO. No way of confirming anything. Maybe sometimes these events are true and nobody would want to experience that, of course, but they seem kind of systemic and unusually widespread amongst Ci-en devs?
Patreon is exactly the same. At some point they realise the lack of oversight and accountability and start slipping. Eventually a lot of them dont do any work except a bait cg every month or so.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022

Sounds like he got some bad new at the doctor and just assumed he was donzo. Only to have the treatment plan seem not so bad once it was fully explained to him.

I had a relative do that so that's my thoughts. The relative made a big stink on FB about dying and saying goodbye, only for him to come back in a few days and say that after the doctor explained it to him fully, that he was in no imminent danger of dying since it wasn't the 1800s.

Yambidexter

Jul 16, 2020
The relative made a big stink on FB about dying and saying goodbye, only for him to come back in a few days and say that after the doctor explained it to him fully, that he was in no imminent danger of dying since it wasn't the 1800s.
Haha, why didn't they tell your relative clearly during the initial visit that they're not in an immediate danger? What if they died of a heart attack or something after the first visit after the doctors scared them?

Patreon is exactly the same. At some point they realise the lack of oversight and accountability and start slipping. Eventually a lot of them dont do any work except a bait cg every month or so.
I don't quite recall devs on Patreon doing that, but if you look at western devs and their games that have been in development for some considerable time and which are typically represented on Patreon/Subscribestar you can pretty easily differentiate between reliable and established devs with consistent updates like N_taii, Hangover Cat, Azienda and the ones that are just milking patrons and seemingly plan to earn money from development of some single game till they retire or something, just adding some bait CGs sometimes as you say and releasing updates that are far and between and/or have little content (A Wife and Mother, Jessica O'Neil, TACOS. As for TACOS the updates might be more or less consistent now, but as far as I understand dev restarted the game twice so now it's the third iteration with somewhat upgraded CG and pretty much the same mindless fuckfest for a plot, and it'll need quite some time and updates to catch up with the 2nd iteration).

Former ones (N_Taii et al) seem to outline their projects in advance and generally know what they want and then flesh it out, at least they plan for a few updates ahead, I think. E.g. I recall HC posting some sort of chart outlining some branching and plans before the first release of A Promise Best Left Unkept in late 2021. The latter ones in many cases just seem to go on and on adding few scenes with each new uptade to keep milking patrons without overall plan or ending in sight.

But many devs and projects are in between of these extremums of course. Devs might have daytime jobs when they start developing a game, and maybe they don't have an overall plan for their project including how it'll end - but still they try to do a good job and roll out solid updates once in a few monhts.

P.S. Sad that Navigating the Rift seemingly got abandoned.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes