Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Pango_12

Jun 8, 2019
this one doesn't have any translation right? What makes this game good?
Made by the one who made one of the best NTR ASMR works of all time: .
And they seemed to be a fan of , so much so that they're going to adapt one of the author's recent works .

The game was... not that great, but the potential is there. Besides, it's Mystery NTR. There's also a bonus ASMR along with the game.

Kabokle

Oct 8, 2017
Ntrbros, I finished A Promise Best Left Unkept and I'm surprised at how good it was. It's been a while since a ntr game hurts me this bad. Am I getting weaker?! That's why I love this genre. Every couple of months I find another gem that crushes me. I'm curious as to which scene/endings everyone liked the most.

I never really gave visual novels a chance before and usually just skipped text for the scenes but I feel like I'm missing some greatness because of it. Are there more kino, classic VNs that I should check out? (once my soul heals of course :HideThePain:)

Komdot

Oct 9, 2021
Ntrbros, I finished A Promise Best Left Unkept and I'm surprised at how good it was. It's been a while since a ntr game hurts me this bad. Am I getting weaker?! That's why I love this genre. Every couple of months I find another gem that crushes me. I'm curious as to which scene/endings everyone liked the most.

I never really gave visual novels a chance before and usually just skipped text for the scenes but I feel like I'm missing some greatness because of it. Are there more kino, classic VNs that I should check out? (once my soul heals of course :HideThePain:)
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-girlfriend-is-a-blue-collar-worker-final-elf.132149/

I'm playing this one and it's soul crushing, I recommend it.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017

Blue collar worker is a good recommend, but I personally recommend taking a little break after each good heartbreaking ntr.

Rushing into a new one usually leaves you missing out on that "spark". That previous game and story is too fresh, so you dont really involve yourself in that new story that much.

At least thats the way it is for me.

Reactions: Voilsh and Kabokle

Nick_1357

Aug 4, 2017
Holy shit this game looks promising.

View attachment 4XkWVqsV7IrLYHhH.mp4

translated_image_en.png
View attachment vr4mTCzCl6WTtV77.mp4

translated_image_en (1).png

Based from the author's Twitter (I can't find his Ci-en or anything), it looks like you're playing as a guy who can scan this woman's inner thoughts or sexual history log? (Wife? Girlfriend? Friend? unsure.) Also looks like the development of this game started in 2019? kinda hard to understand the dev's development timeline with only twitter being the source.

You can find out more here:

Last edited:

denisugeng

Aug 3, 2019
Name game : Uso o Shinjitsuda to Omou Mahou, The Magic of Believing a Lie is True, The magic of believing a lie to be true,from ryuugames but jpns, any english??

mynameis123

Jul 28, 2017
I'm not sure if I'm allowed to ask for help finding a certain manga on this thread, so sorry in advance.

I'm looking for a long ntr multi-work series. I only remember plot point about the series. So it turns out that the bull(?) is the heroine's father who impregnated her mother when he was 17. I don't remember who the artist. I tried looking on my own but had no luck.

kekrince

Sep 7, 2020
I'm not sure if I'm allowed to ask for help finding a certain manga on this thread, so sorry in advance.

I'm looking for a long ntr multi-work series. I only remember plot point about the series. So it turns out that the bull(?) is the heroine's father who impregnated her mother when he was 17. I don't remember who the artist. I tried looking on my own but had no luck.
Lustful Berry, I hope.

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
  • Haha
Reactions: ohhaiguize

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Made by the one who made one of the best NTR ASMR works of all time: .
My favorites are personally the one with the sns application given for more immersion, and another one where you hear everything through the sleeping main character (not omniscient pov).
I don't think most asmr even care to do that, so it's mostly just boring "you hear everything" stuff.

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
Holy shit this game looks promising.

View attachment 3900455

View attachment 3900459
View attachment 3900456

View attachment 3900463

Based from the author's Twitter (I can't find his Ci-en or anything), it looks like you're playing as a guy who can scan this woman's inner thoughts or sexual history log? (Wife? Girlfriend? Friend? unsure.) Also looks like the development of this game started in 2019? kinda hard to understand the dev's development timeline with only twitter being the source.

You can find out more here:
I would be very interested too if somebody can find this dev's ci-en page or equivalent (patreon, etc.)

Kabokle

Oct 8, 2017
My approach for that has been to let it cook and not touch it. I think it has been cooking for a couple of years and I was wondering if its ready for consumption. Do you think I will get a stomach ache?
I just noticed you replied to me and I didn't pay attention here lol.

But yeah, I think it's worth it for 1 gameplay. The game is incomplete though - don't expect much. The dev's decisions over time ruined the progress and shape of what could have been a great project, imo. There's some hot scenes and the priestess is hot as fuck, but yeah. And to answer your first question, there's lots of ass grabbing, groping in general (and even some sex here and there) with cut-ins, mid battle and just walking around as well.

Reactions: Kulman

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
if only the game was not such a crap. the gameplay is horrible. you would do better by unlocking the gallery. and avoid some painful walking back and forth.
I admit the part where I couldn’t go around of my own free will to see the NTR happen was downer but I think he get it right as long he doesn’t make the same mistakes in the first game I’m willing give it a second chance

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
I admit the part where I couldn’t go around of my own free will to see the NTR happen was downer but I think he get it right as long he doesn’t make the same mistakes in the first game I’m willing give it a second chance
true, the scenes were good, and the setup for them was also good. it was just the shitty gameplay that ruined it for me. I remember unlocking all scenes then slowly viewing them in that ending blackscreen where you picked wich guy you wanted to be cucked by. that is when i realized the gameplay was a waste of time.

Reactions: Rubyrosesilver22
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes