Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Apr 5, 2022
Haha, why didn't they tell your relative clearly during the initial visit that they're not in an immediate danger? What if they died of a heart attack or something after the first visit after the doctors scared them?

I don't quite recall devs on Patreon doing that, but if you look at western devs and their games that have been in development for some considerable time and which are typically represented on Patreon/Subscribestar you can pretty easily differentiate between reliable and established devs with consistent updates like N_taii, Hangover Cat, Azienda and the ones that are just milking patrons and seemingly plan to earn money from development of some single game till they retire or something, just adding some bait CGs sometimes as you say and releasing updates that are far and between and/or have little content (A Wife and Mother, Jessica O'Neil, TACOS. As for TACOS the updates might be more or less consistent now, but as far as I understand dev restarted the game twice so now it's the third iteration with somewhat upgraded CG and pretty much the same mindless fuckfest for a plot, and it'll need quite some time and updates to catch up with the 2nd iteration).

Former ones (N_Taii et al) seem to outline their projects in advance and generally know what they want and then flesh it out, at least they plan for a few updates ahead, I think. E.g. I recall HC posting some sort of chart outlining some branching and plans before the first release of A Promise Best Left Unkept in late 2021. The latter ones in many cases just seem to go on and on adding few scenes with each new uptade to keep milking patrons without overall plan or ending in sight.

But many devs and projects are in between of these extremums of course. Devs might have daytime jobs when they start developing a game, and maybe they don't have an overall plan for their project including how it'll end - but still they try to do a good job and roll out solid updates once in a few monhts.

P.S. Sad that Navigating the Rift seemingly got abandoned.
Navigating The Rift, best NTR of the year, abandoned... I don't know what happened to the developer, but it's very unfortunate.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Now that we're in August, does anyone have a short list of best NTR game of 2024 so far?
Huh, thinking back so far its been pretty shit. You have your ongoing gems like henteria, SAO, hero party must fall etc, but not sure if you can call them "2024".

So I guess only Mind Luda, somewhat? I tend to forget it since its not on f95. Also I preferred the devs male mc games. Other than that its been a pretty bad year ntr-wise. At least we got some good news like Valkyria dev coming back to life.

• Sad
Reactions: cleanfeel

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
Sounds like he got some bad new at the doctor and just assumed he was donzo. Only to have the treatment plan seem not so bad once it was fully explained to him.

I had a relative do that so that's my thoughts. The relative made a big stink on FB about dying and saying goodbye, only for him to come back in a few days and say that after the doctor explained it to him fully, that he was in no imminent danger of dying since it wasn't the 1800s.
That is what I initially thought too, he literally instantly wiped the paid plan so it would've been really weird to lie about it out of the blue and I was extremely worried about that, good thing as a follow up he at least calmed the situation somewhat.

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
Huh, thinking back so far its been pretty shit. You have your ongoing gems like henteria, SAO, hero party must fall etc, but not sure if you can call them "2024".

So I guess only Mind Luda, somewhat? I tend to forget it since its not on f95. Also I preferred the devs male mc games. Other than that its been a pretty bad year ntr-wise. At least we got some good news like Valkyria dev coming back to life.
Maybe u can call part 1 of SAO a completed game in and of itself? Cuz god damn that one was insanely good (I personally liked it more than part 2 currently part 2 goes into a weird direction in my eyes). Sorgante UB route was also extremely well done and gets some DLC added scenes which I am hyped about. Other than that I felt like doujin drops for NTR were way better than game drops, some doujins were absolutely peak (like Kokoro Ore, Mesu Ochiru. for example, absolute fking peak NTR doujin but many more too).

Reactions: ohhaiguize

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Maybe u can call part 1 of SAO a completed game in and of itself? Cuz god damn that one was insanely good (I personally liked it more than part 2 currently part 2 goes into a weird direction in my eyes). Sorgante UB route was also extremely well done and gets some DLC added scenes which I am hyped about. Other than that I felt like doujin drops for NTR were way better than game drops, some doujins were absolutely peak (like Kokoro Ore, Mesu Ochiru. for example, absolute fking peak NTR doujin but many more too).
Sorgante is 2023

Apr 5, 2022

what game is this? do you have a link (Mind Luda)

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Yea, I think he lost the plot a bit during part 2. He went from being relatively unknown to blowing up, and he was trying to please everybody for a while. I think he is getting back to doing what he wants as of late though.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Yea, I think he lost the plot a bit during part 2. He went from being relatively unknown to blowing up, and he was trying to please everybody for a while. I think he is getting back to doing what he wants as of late though.
I dont know, part 2 is slow, but I like where its going. Maybe could be less about side chars.

I just really like how he implements stuff like in fight groping. The split screen where you are fighting dudes and at the same time see the animation of FMC getting railed. Its so much better having it simultaneous rather than scene after scene in those cases. Just hits so well.

Even stuff like in menus, where you see little animations to check on whats happening. There are so many "neat" little mechanics that it boggles me how other devs utilize zero.

Alter541

Nov 15, 2022
Now that we're in August, does anyone have a short list of best NTR game of 2024 so far?
My favorite three released in 2024 are:
Yuri & Claire -Equally NTR with goodwill!

(not released yet technically but the demo is amazing)

I tend to like brutal cruel NTR where the NTR guy is better than the protagonist.

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017

I tend to like brutal cruel NTR where the NTR guy is better than the protagonist.
this one doesn't have any translation right? What makes this game good?

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017

Yuri and claire is 2023 too. Yeah looking forward to rinatest, any ETA on that?

Reactions: Shirafune
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes