Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Yambidexter

Jul 16, 2020
SNAP THE CRAP
The sickest guy babbling about 'To me NTR is...' I've seen on F95 or anywhere else in my 4 years or so.

Being cucked/NTRed by dog that's left you for your neighbour cause of the treats is probably surpassing in some sick and silly way even your/MC's dad fucking your mom cause... they're spouses?

Lol, got to think that the example with dog can actually be NTR. If you and neighbour are into zoo stuff :giggle:

Reactions: Leo D. Marstone

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Oh, there it is.

Yep, thats the one. In this game you unfortunately did not have a toggle to turn it off or on. You woud get bashed for having this opinion. To be able to toggle it.

I used to hate bushes but what can I say. it grew on me.:ROFLMAO:
I don't mind pubic hair but everything has a limit for one personally. Awesome for you that you found something you grow to enjoy though.

The game came out yesterday I believe. Give it some time.

To add my own 2 cents to the NTR discussion going on here. The whole genre and its subgenres, in my eyes, are all about destroying relationships.
It doesn't always need to be about a love interest.

Best example are the Mom NTRs games popping up right now. The loving mother is taken away and being corrupted and warped into something that chooses pleasure over her child. Thus destroying the strongest bond one can have in the world. The bond of a mother with it's child.
To me this is hardcore NTR ngl.

The sickest guy babbling about 'To me NTR is...' I've seen on F95 or anywhere else in my 4 years or so.

Being cucked/NTRed by dog that's left you for your neighbour cause of the treats is probably surpassing in some sick and silly way even your/MC's dad fucking your mom cause... they're spouses?

Lol, got to think that the example with dog can actually be NTR. If you and neighbour are into zoo stuff :giggle:
Ye, those were some silly arguments but at its core he was right. Just....the examples could be improved xD

Last edited:

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Cuck route huh, you mean cuckoldry/netorase? It's mostly for masochistic people. Very different from netorare.
Sometimes these terms are complicated for me :LOL:. I like to try new things in my game, I don't like the games where mc just gets all the girls easily. It does not make any sense.

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Probably shouldn't bother if this is the case. People who hate it really hate it even if it's optional, and people who like it seem to be sick of half-hearted approaches to it.
I am actually not trying to like force ntr in my game to get players. I don't like games where Mc is the only guy, the story is very limited like that :).

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
If you have a certain story in mind, go for it. I appreciate any dev that doesn't compromise on their vision. But just know that it will probably lead to drama and butthurt in your game thread. And for many reasons stated in the last few pages, hardcore NTR fans might not even play it (like the MC helping his friend get laid is not NTR at all, and also not netorare if MC wants to share his girls or pimp them out ).

So you could draw in some of the softer netorase enjoyers if you go for sharing rather than betrayal/cheating, and perhaps some drama/conflict/nuance enjoyers IF you are a great writer that doesn't just dish out fetishes for the sake of fapping to fetishes, but you also have a lot to lose for little gain if you mess it up.
Thanks for the information :).
We'll see what happens, I am fine with players not liking my story if the writing and the story is bad. I love criticism, but if anyone hate my game because it has a fetish that they don't like..fuck them I don't give a fuck.

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
NTR is more about loss. in principle is a tragedy. sometimes comes from that sense of entitlement that people have towards others.

my dog is loyal to me.
my wife loves me
my mom coddles me.
my best friend is always behind me.
my country wants what is best for me.

when that entitlement gets taken away by circumstances is when you get a feeling of something being taken away while you were asleep.

my dog left my house because the neighbor kept giving it treats.
my wife was just pretending to be happy to hide her dissatisfaction, and i see it know that some one satisfies her.
my mom found a new guy and her attention is on him not on me, she wanted someone to coddle not to coddle me.
someone poisoned the relationship with my best friend.
my country decided that what was best for me was to rot in a cell.

NTR is as simple as
hey buddy lets meet up at the gas station at 6:00PM
sure man lets go!

you stand on the gas station and call him: what happened man its 7:00PM
Im sorry bud, X picked me up to his party I could not hear the phone sorry I missed the time.

then they make another day and the friends fails again. when you look for him you find him drugged at X's party. X tells you to fuck off as they are best friends now. and you loose a friend.

NTR without sex.

using your example

• MC and female have a deep relationship. MC has a crush and female always indulges him whenever he proposes an outing. they watch the stars/fireworks/ go to abandoned houses, play videogames whatever....
  • another starts taking her away (through blackmail, plain romance, or a good dicking, or any other viable method)
  • MC also finds himself in circumstances that keep him away from her. a trip, a mystery, a promise, a debt.
  • she begins ignoring the outings. canceling plans, and making excuses. Basically altering her relationship with MC.
  • MC finds out and reacts according to his personality.
Wow..thanks for the detailed explanation. I appreciate it :).

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
It's fine to do that, just note that you should add these elements if you yourself really really want that. There are people in both crowds (non-ntr and ntr) which are extremely obnoxious towards developers so u should really just do what u personally believe is best for ur game and not let others influence you on that part. That's just my two cents on it.
Think it like this way. Alan has a crush on Linda. She is his crush from office. She is beautiful, nice and kind. Let's say a woman that every man wants. Alan did his best to impress her, but she fell for James someone who is average looking. He saw them having sex in a party or from a video James showed to his collogues. Alan is sad..he is very sad, but he can't dwell on this and cry about this. This could happened to anyone, that's how real life is. Alan has to move past this and understand that this is part of life. He must find away to be happy. That's what I want to show.

Son1cc

Dec 28, 2019
Thanks for the information :).
We'll see what happens, I am fine with players not liking my story if the writing and the story is bad. I love criticism, but if anyone hate my game because it has a fetish that they don't like..fuck them I don't give a fuck.
It's just Vanilla and NTR don't mesh well with each other Imo. People who prefer vanilla are very much self inserting into the protagonist shoes. And when there is some danger/misfortune for their protagonist in the story, it takes them out of escapism, so there is dissatisfaction. On the other hand NTR fans will be unhappy that there will be vanilla content there.

Think it like this way. Alan has a crush on Linda. She is his crush from office. She is beautiful, nice and kind. Let's say a woman that every man wants. Alan did his best to impress her, but she fell for James someone who is average looking. He saw them having sex in a party or from a video James showed to his collogues. Alan is sad..he is very sad, but he can't dwell on this and cry about this. This could happened to anyone, that's how real life is. Alan has to move past this and understand that this is part of life. He must find away to be happy. That's what I want to show.
If that's the main plot then it's not really NTR. It looks like Linda has no attachment to Alan to begin with. They should be close to each other in some way. (Couple or just 'friends' who like each other but are afraid to make the first move). Otherwise, there's no betrayal in the first place here. So as NTR it's weak, and if it's inevitable, expect a rage shit from vanilla fans.

But i thing such plot trope more suited to the prologue or backstory of the character where he changed after these events and became a cruel, manipilative sociopath with a fetish for destroying couples i.e. netori haha

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
It's just Vanilla and NTR don't mesh well with each other Imo. People who prefer vanilla are very much self inserting into the protagonist shoes. And when there is some danger/misfortune for their protagonist in the story, it takes them out of escapism, so there is dissatisfaction. On the other hand NTR fans will be unhappy that there will be vanilla content there.
We must have a middle ground :LOL:
If that's the main plot then it's not really NTR. It looks like Linda has no attachment to Alan to begin with. They should be close to each other in some way. (Couple or just 'friends' who like each other but are afraid to make the first move). Otherwise, there's no betrayal in the first place here. So as NTR it's weak, and if it's inevitable, expect a rage shit from vanilla fans.
I get it. Thanks for the info.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes