Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Barcuiii

Apr 18, 2021
I'm looking for some NTR games where there's a love triangle i.e the couple and then a guy who steals the female MC, and not the girl being a total whore and having 3-4 love interests. Or atleast have a branching mode like Alynsya Chronicles where you can choose a specific love interest.

I've already played Curse of Pleasure, NTR Online, Jessica Oneil, Alansya Chronicles, Lisa, Our red string, promise left unkept, Lida, Laura lustful, office wife.

Also played JRPG:

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
true, the scenes were good, and the setup for them was also good. it was just the shitty gameplay that ruined it for me. I remember unlocking all scenes then slowly viewing them in that ending blackscreen where you picked wich guy you wanted to be cucked by. that is when i realized the gameplay was a waste of time.
What kinda gameplay are you hoping to get it for me it was good but lack of NTR mystery was bad because I didn’t get to go look for it and that what makes it for fun

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I'm looking for some NTR games where there's a love triangle i.e the couple and then a guy who steals the female MC, and not the girl being a total whore and having 3-4 love interests. Or atleast have a branching mode like Alynsya Chronicles where you can choose a specific love interest.

I've already played Curse of Pleasure, NTR Online, Jessica Oneil, Alansya Chronicles, Lisa, Our red string, promise left unkept, Lida, Laura lustful, office wife.

Also played JRPG:
Henteria series? It does have "some" group scenes, but those are pretty rare. Actually my pet peeve with the games, since I feel like the ntr corruption is incomplete if the girl doesnt become the town bicycle.

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022

Also played JRPG:
I don't often see this game being talked about here but I urge you to try A Struggle with Sin, parts of it like the Tia and Mira questline fulfill that exact purpose but there are also girls that can get taken away like that.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I don't often see this game being talked about here but I urge you to try A Struggle with Sin, parts of it like the Tia and Mira questline fulfill that exact purpose but there are also girls that can get taken away like that.
Great game indeed. I just personally got fatigued by having to follow the walkthrough step by step, otherwise you risk missing ntr triggers.

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
Great game indeed. I just personally got fatigued by having to follow the walkthrough step by step, otherwise you risk missing ntr triggers.
That's fair, especially given how intertwined this game is with it's storylines. But I like how it treats voyeurism.

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Hello guys, I need some help about ntr. I don't know much about ntr, but I am planning to add scenes for my game. I am looking for some movies, tv shows from any countries or language and anime's about ntr. I am trying to get some inspiration for my game. I am more interested in ntr like,

The male mc has a crush or love towards the female, but she likes another man and she dates or has sex with him.
If you can give me some recommendation, I'll be grateful :)
Thank you.

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Hello guys, I need some help about ntr. I don't know much about ntr, but I am planning to add scenes for my game. I am looking for some movies, tv shows from any countries or language and anime's about ntr. I am trying to get some inspiration for my game. I am more interested in ntr like,

The male mc has a crush or love towards the female, but she likes another man and she dates or has sex with him.
Thank you.
The thing is, ntr is best enjoyed as its own main and dedicated path. Putting it as a sub plot of a narrative rarely works. If youre looking for ntr references, your best bet is reading through ntr mangas and watching hentai /jav videos.

Im a big fan of Takeda Hiromitsu , you should check some of their works. Here's a link if you need it:

There are more good ntr mangas out there, feel free to ask if you're looking for more.

There are some gripes that I have when it comes to ntr plot that you should think about :
- the part where the Bull sometimes give the heroine to a gangbang ntr route.I understand the reason behind it but It lessens the effect of the plot imo. Feel free to do it if you wish, it's just my own preference and it wont really deter me.

- following up the comment above, It's better if the heroine gets secretly pregnant by the bull after marrying the cuck. If the cuck is married, theyre still together and still having a strong affair with the bull. That's a better ending than making the heroine a town bicycle.

- mind control and hypnotism is mostly bad in ntr... but, it CAN work, if it's a slow, gradual accumulation. It should be convincing and well-written as well.

Anyway, good luck on your game.

Reactions: Gamesstar

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017

Thank you.
Be careful with just sprinkling ntr. As someone who really likes ntr, but can enjoy pure harem games as well, I kinda dislike games that dont commit to either side. Usually its better to either go full ntr or not at all.

Vanilla enjoyers will see the ntr tag and flee, and ntr enjoyers will find out the ntr content is lacking and leave.

Dont get me wrong, there are games that strike a balance (sexbot, struggle with sin..) and are still successful, but they are pretty rare. In the end I am unsure of exactly the type of game you want to make, so take the advice with a hint of salt.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022

Thank you.
If you yourself aren't into NTR and you are just adding it because it's popular you are probably not going to make NTR that NTR people like.

That description would be more in line with BSS. Where the guy has a one sided crush on the girl and feels betrayed when the girl gets with someone else.

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
New game just released, looks good
I love the FMC's design in this....soo pwetty :sneaky:

Looks like some kinda knight character? Being told to guard a town maybe and ends up being corrupted by the villagers/denizens of the town xD

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes