Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Kabokle

Oct 8, 2017
Does anyone know any good management ntr? something like "welcome to the sexy bar", that style. I've already tried most of the ones on this page (it doesn't matter if it's still in development)
All Kegani Lab games are good on that front. Ane Kasegi is a pretty good rec.

One of my favorites is Black Market though - it's 100% management oriented but it does have some ryona aspects. Ignore them if that's not your thing. (from the dude making Mad Island btw - which has managing elements but is more survival oriented).

Zeabux

Jul 28, 2022
All Kegani Lab games are good on that front. Ane Kasegi is a pretty good rec.

One of my favorites is Black Market though - it's 100% management oriented but it does have some ryona aspects. Ignore them if that's not your thing. (from the dude making Mad Island btw - which has managing elements but is more survival oriented).

I've already played the Kegani and Black Market ones too. Literally the only thing I haven't played that are on this page are the ones that have art that I don't like or use the same Koikatsu models as in most other games xD. That's why I was hoping you knew of any good game that aren't on f95.

Reactions: Kabokle

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
Found a DL link from .
Just please dont do any rough MTL with this game.
Because I'm gonna wait a while for dazed or someone to pick this up.
If no one picks this up, I will do it myself.

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
Bro why is every thread I'm reading talking about self-inserting. What is this main character syndrome shit :KEK:
I think self inserting is the standard mode for the majority of people, and I would also couple with that with empathizing as the standard mode as well so either:
people do not like tragedies because they would self insert into it.
or they do not like tragedies because they feel bad about the people suffering.
both combined make a huge chunk of the reason why tragedies have pretty much dissapeared from cinema.

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
Its like no one played that game lmao the game looked so all over the place no one bothers.
dunno, It looked interesting to me, the mix of gameplay and the scenes are good enough for it to keep me playing it. what I did not like is that it looks like the game has branches with conditions I do not know I should have watched for.

I like how the scenes change as she gets corrupted and I wonder if even though the dick does not fit now it will fully fit later. I think the game is worth a try. just needs clearer mechanics.

Routa013

Mar 28, 2021
Bro why is every thread I'm reading talking about self-inserting. What is this main character syndrome shit :KEK:
Unfortunately that's what most of the anti-NTR think why people like this genre because apparently we "self-insert" to the MC. Lmao hell nah I just like seeing the dense mf of an MC suffer and his girl get dicked down full of cum until she gets corrupted.

LordFrz

Engaged Member
Oct 21, 2022
I think there are plenty of normal people who self insert so they don't play NTR and just enjoy power fantasies or even just like the netorase/netori feeling from self inserting. But those people don't hop in an NTR threads and complain or send death threats to NTR creators. It's the few weirdos who just cant separate fantasy from reality who cause problems.

LordFrz

Engaged Member
Oct 21, 2022

New game by this dev announced & released lol. Kind of outta nowhere. I liked his last game.
Good art but the gameplay on his last one was terrible. Hopefully this one is better.

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017

New game by this dev announced & released lol. Kind of outta nowhere. I liked his last game.
It's tagged as netorase + netorare.
Anyone tried it, does it have two routes one ntr one nts?

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes