Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Varimir

Jun 1, 2018
Can anyone recommend netorare about a young mother? Like this manga
"Okaa-san Itadakimasu"Andoryu ? Preferably an RPGM similar to Nebel, My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody, SAO NTR FUJINO. Maybe even those that are still being developed. But other genres of games, manga and animation are I'll be happy . ( I use Google translator)

Last edited:

Fapparition

Dec 25, 2022
Can anyone recommend netorare about a young mother? Like this manga
"Okaa-san Itadakimasu"Andoryu ? Preferably an RPGM similar to Nebel, My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody, SAO NTR FUJINO. Maybe even those that are still being developed. But other genres of games, manga and animation are I'll be happy . ( I use Google translator)
Like or ? I'm not sure if ANIM.teamMM has more like it.

Reactions: Varimir

LordFrz

Engaged Member
Oct 21, 2022
Finished RJ01226089, if you didn't like his previous game, you won't like this one. The gameplay is even less this time, but we get more scene here.

It's linear, barely any gameplay. The NTR is kinda mehh
The problem I had with the last one was that I had to run to girls house, then run up to the place top of the map, then run to the cave. Then lose at the cave. Then do that exact same thing like 20x to unlock each scene. Just a waste of time. What good is the RPGM engine if you are just gonna make a damn linear VN. lol

Reactions: Joaohentai2

HornDog1211

Jul 17, 2022
I'm looking for an NTR game where the girl's customizable, like her body shape, outfit, everything. And possibly one where the protag is customizable too. But the woman's more important. Any recs?

Kabokle

Oct 8, 2017

New megrim game coming in September! As always with the option to turn all ntr off like in LLMB. Surprised he's still including ntr on his stuff since he got so much hate from the vanilla crybabies on LLMB X (as an optional dlc btw lmao).

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017

New megrim game coming in September! As always with the option to turn all ntr off like in LLMB. Surprised he's still including ntr on his stuff since he got so much hate from the vanilla crybabies on LLMB X (as an optional dlc btw lmao).
Just look at that arstyle. That man gives 0 fucks.

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017

That art still scares the hell out of my penis.

melantha

Jan 21, 2019
I'm looking for an NTR game where the girl's customizable, like her body shape, outfit, everything. And possibly one where the protag is customizable too. But the woman's more important. Any recs?
Make Me Lover
Custom Maid Games (CM/COM3D2)
Illusion Games (all their games i know are customizable heroine, and most of them have NTR)

Reactions: HornDog1211
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes