Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I only played the cheating path until the part where the black dude teases her in the locker room, is that still the latest scene? Also, any other route worth playing?
I only played cheating path, as nts and blackmail arent that interesting to me usually.

And the cheating path is quite ways further. For example the imo decent "test" sequence is what you havent played yet. It comes right after the locked in locker room.

Imo worth going back to it for you. The dev also switched to renpy from latest chapters, so you dont have to worry about having to redo your progress with rpgm every time.

Reactions: giantboss and ktez

LordFrz

Engaged Member
Oct 21, 2022
I only played cheating path, as nts and blackmail arent that interesting to me usually.

And the cheating path is quite ways further. For example the imo decent "test" sequence is what you havent played yet. It comes right after the locked in locker room.

Imo worth going back to it for you. The dev also switched to renpy from latest chapters, so you dont have to worry about having to redo your progress with rpgm every time.
Makes sense to switch to renpy, it never did anything worth using rpgm for. And someone was already porting it to renpy anyways.

ktez

Feb 15, 2020

You have any save from that point? I just tried my save and it finishes after that sequence for some reason so I might be locked in a weird route or idk if its my save

Oct 23, 2023
Maybe a shit take but SoD lost all its charm for me after dev switched to Ren’Py. The atmosphere is nonexistent, and the only route worth playing is the first one, “Cheating“ I guess. The game on RPGM had this depresso vibe and prob one of the best 3D scenes I’ve seen (the one in the cabin). Also that music in the pool section, I was standing there listening to it for 5-7 mins and doing nothing :LUL:

Reactions: ktez and phantomz

terratest

Aug 5, 2017
Looks like RJ01226089 got nuked. Only reply Iv found on it is that maybe there was hidden AI work that wasn't disclosed? Rip to the dev. His Ci was wiped clean

Kilometer Immorales

Jul 12, 2020
Looks like RJ01226089 got nuked. Only reply Iv found on it is that maybe there was hidden AI work that wasn't disclosed? Rip to the dev. His Ci was wiped clean
Fckin knew it......I felt there was something fishy about the artwork. The character models weren't consistent at all. Had that feeling throughout the game.

Well.....his games werent any good to begin with. Let's hope he learnt his lesson.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
You have any save from that point? I just tried my save and it finishes after that sequence for some reason so I might be locked in a weird route or idk if its my save
I am an obsessive saver and I think I saved over it sadly (yes, even with 75 save slots, its a problem). But frankly the game isnt that long, you can get back there pretty quickly imo.

• Sad
Reactions: ktez

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Maybe a shit take but SoD lost all its charm for me after dev switched to Ren’Py. The atmosphere is nonexistent, and the only route worth playing is the first one, “Cheating“ I guess. The game on RPGM had this depresso vibe and prob one of the best 3D scenes I’ve seen (the one in the cabin). Also that music in the pool section, I was standing there listening to it for 5-7 mins and doing nothing :LUL:
Yeah I think that mystery ntr actually works best in rpgm. VNs always have this floaty feel to them, where you dont get the right sense of space.

Just seeing 2 characters together in a room with a heart of them, or a locked room with a heart over it leaves the imagination going. You dont really get that in VN form (renpy).

But most devs end up making rpgm experience way too clunky and tiring.

Ragnass

May 7, 2017
The Rina test had been confirmed to be release today midnight and i really hype about this game.

I always stand on this hill, Ntr game can only "hit" when the plot, scenario and atmosphere is good, how to mix it seamlessly with the gameplay is another thing. The idea of Ntr is already enough to stimulate you alone.

Bunch of Ntr game that focus too much on CG and 3d model while neglect those point above really make it lost the Ntr feel and lost it most important charm. Scar of Summer 2 is main suspect here, completely throw away every good gameplay and system design to focus on CG and sex scene really make it a failure sequel. Still sold well yes, but i think the author will make more money if they become a fulltime artist lol

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
His game is up :

And it's properly tagged as using AI. So dunno what's going on.

mli91

Aug 25, 2018
His game is up :

And it's properly tagged as using AI. So dunno what's going on.
Is there some kinda of AI on/off switch in dlsite? Cuz all my AI related product is not visible to me

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
Is there some kinda of AI on/off switch in dlsite? Cuz all my AI related product is not visible to me
Get a VPN. Then use it to connect to Japan. DLSite is blocking out Western Nations. Not sure if there is any that is given an exception.

Reactions: mli91

mli91

Aug 25, 2018
Get a VPN. Then use it to connect to Japan. DLSite is blocking out Western Nations. Not sure if there is any that is given an exception.
Ah that make sense. Damn nowadays you need VPN for all type hentai, all the way from dmm to dlsite, well only AI for dlsite at least lol

mli91

Aug 25, 2018
Anyone got recommendations of Ntr doujin/games that use similar technique as ANIM where the point of view is fixed but characters are moving to different position? (Idk how you call this lol)
Such as this one:

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
Ah that make sense. Damn nowadays you need VPN for all type hentai, all the way from dmm to dlsite, well only AI for dlsite at least lol
Fault lies with our current Western Culture about AI. Too much infighting regarding AI, that also started bleeding out towards other Non-Western Nations, example being Japan in this case now, as in DLSite. So they resolved the problem by blocking any Non-Japan IPs (not sure if other Non-Western IPs are given same treatment) access to AI-Generated Content, regardless of how much AI was used in it. This does solve the problem, mostly. Since now only those who go out of their way to use VPNs to access this sort of content, gets to see it and access it. Works just fine for me.

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
what is SoD?

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes