Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
Lots of sexercise going on behind the scenes

:devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

View attachment 3974776

New game by this dev announced & released lol. Kind of outta nowhere. I liked his last game.
Follow up on this:

Does ANYBODY know what happened to it?
The DL-site link is dead and when looking at the developer only their first game is listed. They locked all of their "updates" on ci-en and deleted everything. The game is scapped off of DL Site.

I found a link to the game (anime-sharing.com is the page the link leads to), so apparently someone was able to get it and then upload it somewhere else, but the original is nowhere to be found, right after the release. So idk if this game is even safe to download. I have no idea what could have led to the developer deleting the game off of DL site (or getting it deleted) and deleting all their devleopment posts and going radio-silent. Kind of afraid to download it, maybe it has some major issue or maleware.

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
Follow up on this:

The DL-site link is dead and when looking at the developer only their first game is listed. They locked all of their "updates" on ci-en and deleted everything. The game is scapped off of DL Site.

I found a link to the game (anime-sharing.com is the page the link leads to), so apparently someone was able to get it and then upload it somewhere else, but the original is nowhere to be found, right after the release. So idk if this game is even safe to download. I have no idea what could have led to the developer deleting the game off of DL site (or getting it deleted) and deleting all their devleopment posts and going radio-silent. Kind of afraid to download it, maybe it has some major issue or maleware.
the game is ass anyways

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Follow up on this:

The DL-site link is dead.
No it's not, please look at the preceding page, the game has edited AI, and dlsite blocks non Japanese IPs from seeing them.
(It's also the case with loli/shota. And I wouldn't be surprised if they block rape/non con too in the future.)
Probably designed to stop tourists from moral grand-standing and from sending them shit all the time.

1725038168546.png

Last edited:

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Lol people are really excited for rinatest, but the story idea of
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
killed the ntr for me.

Last edited:

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Lol people are really excited for rinatest, but the story idea of force making the mc to cheat with the blonde killed the ntr for me.
Come on dude, you just spoiled it for me.

Also any idea to make it so text bubbles when they are speaking and the regular text box have different font sizes?

I need to set the reular text box way smaller in mtool, but then the chat bubbles are too small.

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Come on dude, you just spoiled it for me.
Sorry.
I mean, you either don't mind that and the spoiler doesn't matter, or you're not into it like me and at least you know lol.
In any case I put my text under spoilers.

Really? That's lame, practically lost all interest in it now
The start is fine but when it did that I lost all interest too. It's relatively early too if I remember the demo, it's basically the way the dev chose to start the corruption.
With luck maybe he made that an avoidable choice in the release game? I doubt it but if it's the case I'll definitely try it.

Reactions: Kulman

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Also any idea to make it so text bubbles when they are speaking and the regular text box have different font sizes?

I need to set the reular text box way smaller in mtool, but then the chat bubbles are too small.
If you mean in mtool text there is no way, the font size change applies to everything. An alternative is to simply use libellule patch along with mtool and output the text in a dedicated text box.

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
Sorry.
I mean, you either don't mind that and the spoiler doesn't matter, or you're not into it like me and at least you know lol.
In any case I put my text under spoilers.

The start is fine but when it did that I lost all interest too. It's relatively early too if I remember the demo, it's basically the way the dev chose to start the corruption.
With luck maybe he made that an avoidable choice in the release game? I doubt it but if it's the case I'll definitely try it.
what you mean by force is that the game has no choices? I thought it was an in game reason as if the character was forced into cheating due to circumstances.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes