Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
I think self inserting is the standard mode for the majority of people, and I would also couple with that with empathizing as the standard mode as well so either:
people do not like tragedies because they would self insert into it.
or they do not like tragedies because they feel bad about the people suffering.
both combined make a huge chunk of the reason why tragedies have pretty much dissapeared from cinema.
Eyes on the TV
'cus tragedy thrills me
whatever flavour
it happens to be

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Got mixed feelings about Shadow of desire .

That game is simultaneously so shitty and so good. But I really loved the "test" in the cheating path. While the dev really sucks with english language and frankly, the story is pretty shit, they are really amazing with posing their shots and pacing them well.

That single three stage minigame totally upped the game for me. But god is it a slog getting to it, I think I started and quit the game 3 times in the past few months before I finally got through to it.

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
with english language and frankly, the story is pretty shit, they are really amazing with posing their shots and pacing them well
Yeah, I'd assume that English is not the dev's first language. May want to consider investing in a third-party proof reading service offered either through some users on the Zone or externally.

It's a drag to get through some parts of the game, because the story is kinda non-existent. I mean, there is a narrative but not a very overly compelling one at that. The models looks hot tho IMHO, so there's the trade-off lmao

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Yeah, I'd assume that English is not the dev's first language. May want to consider investing in a third-party proof reading service offered either through some users on the Zone or externally.

It's a drag to get through some parts of the game, because the story is kinda non-existent. I mean, there is a narrative but not a very overly compelling one at that. The models looks hot tho IMHO, so there's the trade-off lmao
the dev is argentinian, same as me

Kabokle

Oct 8, 2017
Rf265 found an alt acc on X that is very probably PastaSuki's (Black Rune dev). He has an yt channel linked to it and some streams from a month ago on it with his art on the thumbnails. Good to know the dude is alive at least.

Joaohentai2

Nov 3, 2023
[
i like when male give girl drug and she lose herself to drug sex. it is hot.
There's this at the beginning of the ntr game Rinatest where the protagonist's girlfriend is drugged and fucked by the bastard, the game will be released this month, and for me it will be the best ntr rpg game of this year and will be in my top 3 NTR Rpg games by all times.

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
Got mixed feelings about Shadow of desire .

That game is simultaneously so shitty and so good. But I really loved the "test" in the cheating path. While the dev really sucks with english language and frankly, the story is pretty shit, they are really amazing with posing their shots and pacing them well.

That single three stage minigame totally upped the game for me. But god is it a slog getting to it, I think I started and quit the game 3 times in the past few months before I finally got through to it.
I only played the cheating path until the part where the black dude teases her in the locker room, is that still the latest scene? Also, any other route worth playing?

Herelded

Aug 29, 2024

New megrim game coming in September! As always with the option to turn all ntr off like in LLMB. Surprised he's still including ntr on his stuff since he got so much hate from the vanilla crybabies on LLMB X (as an optional dlc btw lmao).
I see nothing about NTR at all looking at the page using MTL?

kiziero

May 18, 2023
Hey.Can someone reccomend me any mom ntr games?I d really like if it was a shota doing the ntr.Also it d be perfect if the mom is more of a strict strong type if u can understand meFor example something like
RJ188734
Indiscreet Mother Yukari
d be perfect!

Last edited:

Komarun

Jul 9, 2018
Wonder how much more content will be in the full Rinatest. The demo was kinda overly generous by giving a whole 25 days out of 30 already.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes