Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

melantha

Jan 21, 2019
There is a massive opportunity to make great games (ntr or not), using AI edited stuff, but I see it like DAZ3d or Koikatsu renders: most people will make mediocre stuff. But I'm here for the few gems good devs will inevitably do.
this is very true, and I am not complaining as the two best NTRS games, Netorase Dreams and Blurring the Walls are made using AI art.
Even the newer western NTRS titles (My New Girlfriend, Moonripple Lake) are also good and uses AI. This is the one genre where devs properly use this technology.
We might be entering, or in the middle of the golden age of NTRS becauseof AI.

Reactions: Frank1415

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Sadly it seems hes changing it for the next update with the artstyle change and such. Thats why its taking so long for the next update.
Oh the dev's changing the FMC's model? Wow, what a shame. Do u happen to have any before/after work in progress pics? Assuming its available on the dev's patreon perhaps or SS....

melantha

Jan 21, 2019
Oh the dev's changing the FMC's model? Wow, what a shame. Do u happen to have any before/after work in progress pics? Assuming its available on the dev's patreon perhaps or SS....
not changing the character itself, just the art style

here is what the dev himself posted in discord, in a public channel, so i hope posting this is fine.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
not changing the character itself, just the art style

here is what the dev himself posted in discord, in a public channel, so i hope posting this is fine.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I like the direction of the new art style. Tbh, I am a bit torn between the two, but I feel the new version makes the FMC look a bit "younger" and a bit less mature? I dunno, the tanned skin and the blush look nice in the old photo, new one looks a bit more whitewashed and more "anime-y" in her design/visual appeal.

If we see more comparison photos we can tell better....but not bad so far IMHO

LordFrz

Engaged Member
Oct 21, 2022
You should never change art style mid game, you will always piss people off, even if it is objectively better. Ive never seen a game change its style and not get a ton of people mad, lol. Even games that changed art style a year ago still get new comments on how they hate the change. Save the new graphics for the next game IMO.

Also tried to give RiNiTest a go. I played all of the demo but forgot exactly why I hated it. After about 2hrs of playing the full game I remembered, lol. Always running around and never seeing any scenes early game. Then the MC cheats on his GF when the other guy lets him fuck his girl, then fuckes her in front of MC. That pretty much killed any NTR feel it had for me. If the MC is cheating then who cares if the GF cheats too. Add in the slog that is running around that massive building with nothing in it only to find nothing and run back to the room to sleep, and advance time over and over and over. Game just misses the mark for me in every way. I think having such a large demo was also a bad idea, I had already pretty much played the full game it seems.

Zycr

Nov 4, 2018
I was about to argue with you because I've been pretty positive about AI in general. but then I also checked DLsite and you're right lmao. I thought I was tolerant of it, but this is too much.

still planning to use AI on my game though
I don't mind AI, like there are many game on this site or even DLsite that use AI ( be it moderately or not ) that I like, like Blurring the Walls. But all top ranking game on DLsite ( no restriction side ) is literally the no effort 1st generation of AI art when AI art began to spread. This is why while I'm disappointed about not seeing every game on it, I'm also glad I don't need to ignore those games.

Anyway, good luck with your game.

LordFrz

Engaged Member
Oct 21, 2022
rinatest mtl? , mtool sucks with this game
mtool is so slow when using bing. The new free test ran pretty smooth but its translation quality is about 3yrs out of date. You would be better off just looking at the Japanese letters, lol.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Rinatest mtool with gpt3,5 is pretty good for me. But you need to be a supporter for that. Not sure which tier, 1 or 2+, check for yourself if you want to take the plunge. (also the game has the issue with font size I already mentioned, you want to balance between the regular text being too big and the whisper speech bubbles being too small...)

Also I am really liking it so far. The initial corruption trigger is dumb, but frankly most ntr has this. Its hard to write a reasonable reason why the heroine gets on villain dick. Its 99% blackmail, drugs or she already has to be a slut, which kinda defeats the point. Even the lauded blue collar worker VN has an extremely stupid initial trigger.

Other than that I am really enjoying the game. Frankly Eve is a hidden powerhouse of the game. I am really interested where you can take her character, if you can actually take her from the villain etc (I am not asking for an answer, please dont spoil).

The pixel art has also been pretty high quality so far.

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
Rinatest mtool with gpt3,5 is pretty good for me. But you need to be a supporter for that. Not sure which tier, 1 or 2+, check for yourself if you want to take the plunge. (also the game has the issue with font size I already mentioned, you want to balance between the regular text being too big and the whisper speech bubbles being too small...)

Also I am really liking it so far. The initial corruption trigger is dumb, but frankly most ntr has this. Its hard to write a reasonable reason why the heroine gets on villain dick. Its 99% blackmail, drugs or she already has to be a slut, which kinda defeats the point. Even the lauded blue collar worker VN has an extremely stupid initial trigger.

Other than that I am really enjoying the game. Frankly Eve is a hidden powerhouse of the game. I am really interested where you can take her character, if you can actually take her from the villain etc (I am not asking for an answer, please dont spoil).

The pixel art has also been pretty high quality so far.
For me by far the best setting is girlfriend/wife is horny for someone else but doesn't want to admit it yet, but slowly falls into the grasp of the antagonist (no blackmail/rape etc.). I see this way too rarely.

Reactions: Nick_1357

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
For me by far the best setting is girlfriend/wife is horny for someone else but doesn't want to admit it yet, but slowly falls into the grasp of the antagonist (no blackmail/rape etc.). I see this way too rarely.
Yeah the cheating path in shadows of desire is kinda like that. Too bad the actual story and writing is pretty shit.

But I agree, I also like it the most. But unless you have the story span over a long time, it usually makes the heroine seem a bit easy.

Reactions: Knight6797

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
Yeah the cheating path in shadows of desire is kinda like that. Too bad the actual story and writing is pretty shit.

But I agree, I also like it the most. But unless you have the story span over a long time, it usually makes the heroine seem a bit easy.
I think a good example for that is my best friend kouta, she just gradually becomes more horny and longs for kouta to do smth dirty to her (sad that developer vanished cuz the story setup was really good).

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes