Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

RAIMEI999

Feb 22, 2023
The sales of RiNaTest are lower than expected. The author originally started learning game development from scratch this year because there have been too few NTR games.

Reactions: Joaohentai2

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
The sales of RiNaTest are lower than expected. The author originally started learning game development from scratch this year because there have been too few NTR games.
Its the issue of pixel art. A lot of people understandibly are drawn by the only thing they first see, that is featured CG. When you have nothing, then people go in dark.

Personally I find it to be one of the best releases this year. Hopefully the sales will pick up. Wouldnt want to lose the dev.

hilih--

May 22, 2019
Its the issue of pixel art. A lot of people understandibly are drawn by the only thing they first see, that is featured CG. When you have nothing, then people go in dark.

Personally I find it to be one of the best releases this year. Hopefully the sales will pick up. Wouldnt want to lose the dev.
The game was released only in Chinese language on the Japanese site.
Low sales were predictable.
Only people who know Chinese or do not see a problem with using MTool (or similar tools) will buy the game - a minority of DLsite audience. And do not forget about the problem with Western cards on DLsite (it is solvable, but still an obstacle to buy).

lonelyneet

Jan 10, 2019
Could anyone recommend games where you can share your family (wife, mother, daughter, sister) to others? A perfect example would be Desert Stalker, the wife and daughter sharing in it is peak. I've also already played Photo Hunt, with very nice mom sharing in it. It would be a big plus if they become real sluts afterwards. Thanks in advance!

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
The game was released only in Chinese language on the Japanese site.
Low sales were predictable.
Only people who know Chinese or do not see a problem with using MTool (or similar tools) will buy the game - a minority of DLsite audience. And do not forget about the problem with Western cards on DLsite (it is solvable, but still an obstacle to buy).
Yeah forgot about the chinese language thing. That might be the number 1 reason for low sales.

Solgante DLC should come out this month right.
I think they wrote on their cien that first half of september should be release.

Reactions: Kilometer Immorales

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
Rinatest is great, but it has a lot of branches and possibilities, do anyone know if there's a way to progress the side stories? For example, the glasses girl never had sex with the bald dude in my save.

Reactions: Joaohentai2

Zik099

Feb 9, 2020

Link please!
I wasn't expecting it to come out so soon at all, I was used to him releasing his games in November-December.

We have to wait for someone to provide the link and for someone to make a decent MTL translation that doesn't make you want to gouge your eyes out.

Kabokle

Oct 8, 2017
his games are decent to bad... right? why the hype? are we that starved
They're usually decent to good. But he fell into a little bit of a formula for some time - and is starting again to try new things with the last 2-3 releases. Emma is still his best game though.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes