Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
Emma is his magnum opus. Forever engraved in my mind
Emma's game is too good and never managed to surpass its success, Miko's game and the second one of Them had their success but nothing compared to Emma's game.

I still have hopes that they will make a sequel to Emma's game.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
his games are decent to bad... right? why the hype? are we that starved
The games i played were great, even a couple of the not ntr, they are fun, and the milf are great (ok, we may be a bit biased here towards MILFS xD)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ktez

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
The games i played were great, even a couple of the not ntr, they are fun, and the milf are great (ok, we may be a bit biased here towards MILFS xD)
Emma was amazing I have to admit
1725316569514.png

The scenes with the noble lord from Emma was hot asf

A game similar to it, Mature Quest was pretty fun to play as well. MQ had some nice sex scenes

1725316766957.png
1725316775708.png

LordFrz

Engaged Member
Oct 21, 2022
The sales of RiNaTest are lower than expected. The author originally started learning game development from scratch this year because there have been too few NTR games.
Having an extensive demo that was almost the whole game didn't help. Its also not very good NTR in my opinion, and add in only having pixel scenes. Its a niche of a niche and a new dev. Its all just comes together to reduce sales. Its pretty good for a first game though, if he keeps at it he will build an audience who like his style of games.

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
why I never heard of it and no one ever recommends it if its that good lol
I recommend it but if you don't like FMC, it's not for you. As far as I can remember, I think this game made me fap the most lmaoo

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
why I never heard of it and no one ever recommends it if its that good lol
I think it's mainly because it's an old game, if I remember correctly it came out in 2014 so it's already 10 years old hahaha. But it's also because the developer's last games have not been the best.

And the other already depends on the taste of each one if you like to play with a female MC.

I recommend it but if you don't like FMC, it's not for you. As far as I can remember, I think this game made me fap the most lmaoo
I think mine too hahaha

DS23G

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2019
Emma was amazing I have to admit
View attachment 3994481

The scenes with the noble lord from Emma was hot asf

A game similar to it, Mature Quest was pretty fun to play as well. MQ had some nice sex scenes

View attachment 3994486
View attachment 3994487
Man, those two had me hooked around 10 years ago, managed to tickle both my JRPG and housewife NTR bones. I wish Emma 2 would happen, or atleast an Emma cameo in another of his works (I think he even teased that at some point.)

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
managed to tickle both my JRPG and housewife NTR bones
Fam, same here tbh....like I think its a matter of preference, but boy the FMC's design in Mature Quest.

O

My

God

Thicc sexy slut....mhhhm

1725326235839.png

perfection *mwah* chef's kiss tbh

1725326255851.png

1725326277993.png

^ Laura the FMC from MQ, and her fat/ugly bastard creepazoid neighbour got me turned on when she started fucking with him too But I think one aspect of MQ that could be better is seeing more of the other older ugly bastards faces when they were fucking Laura...as its mostly just their body we see...nothing more, nothing less except for a select few male characters in-game IIRC....

doku99

Mar 21, 2018
Got into NTR kinda by accident.... Playing those "phone" games
Played this one game NTR Phone where one of the LIs punishes you for not paying attention to her by cheating suddenly, then also she uses things you said before to her against you.... Like for example she tells you that you can tell her anything, so you can admit you feel lonely sometime for example, then later she uses that against you to hurt you. Fucked up but hot lol....
I dont know where to begin with other NTR though
Any cheating games that feel kinda realistic, and where your gf/wife is manipulative, abusive? Like emotionally hurts you sometimes lol
Thx

DS23G

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2019
Fam, same here tbh....like I think its a matter of preference, but boy the FMC's design in Mature Quest.

O

My

God

Thicc sexy slut....mhhhm

View attachment 3994737

perfection *mwah* chef's kiss tbh

View attachment 3994738

View attachment 3994740

^ Laura the FMC from MQ, and her fat/ugly bastard creepazoid neighbour got me turned on when she started fucking with him too But I think one aspect of MQ that could be better is seeing more of the other older ugly bastards faces when they were fucking Laura...as its mostly just their body we see...nothing more, nothing less except for a select few male characters in-game IIRC....
Yeah, Studio Pork does some pretty great art. Shame that they never did another RPG, but they're still regulary releasing short form VNs.

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
I wish Emma 2 would happen, or atleast an Emma cameo in another of his works (I think he even teased that at some point.)
There are already two of us haha, I think that at the time he commented something about a possible second Emma game (I think it was when he was making the second Ellis game), if I remember correctly he said that making a sequel to Emma was more difficult because he doesn't know how to carry the story.

With Ellis it's easier because she goes traveling around the world fighting evil (and having sex with everyone haha) but the ending of Emma's game is very closed, she goes back with her husband to her village and it's implied that she doesn't leave her village unless it's completely necessary.

And in the village she has all the lovers she could ever need, so there is also no excuse to go on a trip just to have sex behind her husband's back.

DS23G

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2019
There are already two of us haha, I think that at the time he commented something about a possible second Emma game (I think it was when he was making the second Ellis game), if I remember correctly he said that making a sequel to Emma was more difficult because he doesn't know how to carry the story.

With Ellis it's easier because she goes traveling around the world fighting evil (and having sex with everyone haha) but the ending of Emma's game is very closed, she goes back with her husband to her village and it's implied that she doesn't leave her village unless it's completely necessary.

And in the village she has all the lovers she could ever need, so there is also no excuse to go on a trip just to have sex behind her husband's back.
To be honest, the ending is probably the weakest part of Emma. My favorite part was her affair with the warrior dude who helps her in the dungeon (his name escapes me right now) and I'd have preferred an ending, where she either leaves with him in the end, or, even better, returns home, but he regulary drops by for "friendly" visits. If there was a sequel, I'd have loved it to be centered around Emma and said warrior, but that ain't happening, we're 10 years after the fact now.
Man, 2014 really was a good year for NTR h-rpgs.

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
To be honest, the ending is probably the weakest part of Emma. My favorite part was her affair with the warrior dude who helps her in the dungeon (his name escapes me right now) and I'd have preferred an ending, where she either leaves with him in the end, or, even better, returns home, but he regulary drops by for "friendly" visits. If there was a sequel, I'd have loved it to be centered around Emma and said warrior, but that ain't happening, we're 10 years after the fact now.
Man, 2014 really was a good year for NTR h-rpgs.
The ending is the only thing I didn't like about that game haha, I also would have preferred an ending where Emma goes on adventures with Ellis or the other character, I think it would have felt a bit more NTR.

Because the end of the game regardless of the sexual stats is the same, she returns as if nothing happened to the village, despite having stats like "You've had cheating sex with 200 men".

Heisen half accommodated that with a "secret" ending where Emma has an orgy with some villagers, but I'm sure the vast majority took out that "secret" ending on the first try.

Ivriktwo

Oct 14, 2021
https://f95zone.to/threads/traducci...-seguir-mis-traducciones.174722/post-14720235

For all the ones looking for Rinatest i found a translation to spanish here. the first few seconds work. i will try later to see if it works all the game. altough i also understand spanish i would like if someone here could MTL it to english. i use translator ++ when i translate but it just translated japanese to english. i hope someone here knows how to translate this

Reactions: Joaohentai2

stupid_army

Apr 24, 2018
his games are decent to bad... right? why the hype? are we that starved
MILF warrior Emma was pretty good. My only criticsm was they didn't give save slot before epilogue to watch extra ecent. I like the lewd progression of Emma.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes