Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Fam, same here tbh....like I think its a matter of preference, but boy the FMC's design in Mature Quest.

O

My

God

Thicc sexy slut....mhhhm

View attachment 3994737

perfection *mwah* chef's kiss tbh

View attachment 3994738

View attachment 3994740

^ Laura the FMC from MQ, and her fat/ugly bastard creepazoid neighbour got me turned on when she started fucking with him too But I think one aspect of MQ that could be better is seeing more of the other older ugly bastards faces when they were fucking Laura...as its mostly just their body we see...nothing more, nothing less except for a select few male characters in-game IIRC....
I wish we had more models like this. Realistically thick, where the skin has some give showing little fat. Tired of all the puffed up balloon tits "thick".

Izakaya Yottyan is the god in this genre. Any similar heroine recommends are welcome. Heisendou is good, but I feel the art is a bit too static.

1725351190524.png

This is where the magic happens. The slight pull of the skin is just "chefs kiss".

Bubulae

Jul 30, 2017
there's no thread for rinatest yet, I want to ask here, is this game NTR content easily miss?
because there's no really proper hint/quest about what you need to do (like how NTRPG did or henteria did), aside for searching where the GF be or that magnifying thing. Or do I miss other function in the game? (due to the game in CN and Mtool not properly translate all the text). If not, please tell me what that function that I miss.

If its really like that It feel like this game kinda like literal pixel hunting.

especially at 2nd part where player finally free roaming and the choice matters. this part kinda "ehh?" because now with this different option, at least I must to save scumming to check is there any content that I miss or the option have better content than the other. for example, the 1st day we free roaming, there're 2 choice, either training with the cuck GF or having sex with your GF. The outcome, if we training with the cuck GF, there will be prompt dialogue between GF and the cuck but no scene. But when we choose to have sex, we will woke up in the middle of the night (like can roaming) but nothing really happen (no scene).

another example, day 3 free roaming, we gonna have mission, where we need to attend the receptionist desk. we have to choose who gonna do it. 1st I tried reject it. So GF and cuck attend the desk. And it seem like they doing something, but after tried exploring, nothing progress. Went to sleep, the part just straight went to dinner. Then I load the game, choose to attend with cuck GF, our GF went with the cuck, then they doing something. But this event also kinda iffy because how to triggered it.

NGL, I love dot/pixel NTR game since NTRPG, especially this one have good variation of animation. But this gameplay, cant really enjoy it that much because it feel like I ended up more focusing on save scumming, hoping I got the NTR scene that I want to watch, rather than enjoying the game as it progress while I playing it.

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
there's no thread for rinatest yet, I want to ask here, is this game NTR content easily miss?
because there's no really proper hint/quest about what you need to do (like how NTRPG did or henteria did), aside for searching where the GF be or that magnifying thing. Or do I miss other function in the game? (due to the game in CN and Mtool not properly translate all the text). If not, please tell me what that function that I miss.

If its really like that It feel like this game kinda like literal pixel hunting.

especially at 2nd part where player finally free roaming and the choice matters. this part kinda "ehh?" because now with this different option, at least I must to save scumming to check is there any content that I miss or the option have better content than the other. for example, the 1st day we free roaming, there're 2 choice, either training with the cuck GF or having sex with your GF. The outcome, if we training with the cuck GF, there will be prompt dialogue between GF and the cuck but no scene. But when we choose to have sex, we will woke up in the middle of the night (like can roaming) but nothing really happen (no scene).

another example, day 3 free roaming, we gonna have mission, where we need to attend the receptionist desk. we have to choose who gonna do it. 1st I tried reject it. So GF and cuck attend the desk. And it seem like they doing something, but after tried exploring, nothing progress. Went to sleep, the part just straight went to dinner. Then I load the game, choose to attend with cuck GF, our GF went with the cuck, then they doing something. But this event also kinda iffy because how to triggered it.

NGL, I love dot/pixel NTR game since NTRPG, especially this one have good variation of animation. But this gameplay, cant really enjoy it that much because it feel like I ended up more focusing on save scumming, hoping I got the NTR scene that I want to watch, rather than enjoying the game as it progress while I playing it.
I have been playing it and experiencing the same critiques. my worst gripe are the night scenes with no graphics and just dialog. when you can already see there are animations if you enter the cuck gf room to see them. when the MC goes to sleep you should have an omniscient view not some black room and text.

for the events with important choices i simply go either for the girfriend or the blond, the non participation choices seem to give a lame scene, I replay them and pick the one i like most.

I have been going with the flow if i missed events i missed them because backtracking has become painful with how slow exploring the map is , I pretty much cheated to give the player supper speed. and it is still annoying. the game should have had a way to track other characters beside the girlfriend.

anyways I am still playing it. I find the whole story with the blonde to be more interesting than the main couple. I am having more fun finding her to molest her, and improve their relationship. i hope they have some sort of twisted good ending. both the bad guy and rina are horrible people and chasing her feels like torture from all her rejections.

she only loves you at night before going to bed all else is her hitting you.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I have been playing it and experiencing the same critiques. my worst gripe are the night scenes with no graphics and just dialog. when you can already see there are animations if you enter the cuck gf room to see them. when the MC goes to sleep you should have an omniscient view not some black room and text.

for the events with important choices i simply go either for the girfriend or the blond, the non participation choices seem to give a lame scene, I replay them and pick the one i like most.

I have been going with the flow if i missed events i missed them because backtracking has become painful with how slow exploring the map is , I pretty much cheated to give the player supper speed. and it is still annoying. the game should have had a way to track other characters beside the girlfriend.

anyways I am still playing it. I find the whole story with the blonde to be more interesting than the main couple. I am having more fun finding her to molest her, and improve their relationship. i hope they have some sort of twisted good ending. both the bad guy and rina are horrible people and chasing her feels like torture from all her rejections.

she only loves you at night before going to bed all else is her hitting you.
Yep as I mentioned, Eve really hard carries it. Unexpected but welcome.

Reactions: Joaohentai2

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
Yep as I mentioned, Eve really hard carries it. Unexpected but welcome.
yeah the whole different angle feels fresh, and to be honest a bit more logical. Rina has a conflictive personality and mashes well with lord who is pushy in a way arguing is natural to both of them, meanwhile the MC and Eve are more passive so they do not conflict that much and they bully each other in in their own way. the swapped couples kind of match each other's energies.

Reactions: Joaohentai2

Kilometer Immorales

Jul 12, 2020
I wish we had more models like this. Realistically thick, where the skin has some give showing little fat. Tired of all the puffed up balloon tits "thick".

Izakaya Yottyan is the god in this genre. Any similar heroine recommends are welcome. Heisendou is good, but I feel the art is a bit too static.

View attachment 3995516

This is where the magic happens. The slight pull of the skin is just "chefs kiss".
I would give good money to have Mature Quest remade on a newer rpgm engine. The original has its charms yes, but I remember it being every clunky to play through.

DS23G

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2019
I would give good money to have Mature Quest remade on a newer rpgm engine. The original has its charms yes, but I remember it being every clunky to play through.
My only real issue with it was the very slow movement speed on the overworld. But you could modify that relatively easily in the game files.

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022

dam wtf is going in this year
It was bound to happen either way, ain't no way years of distributing free doujins and barely having takedowns (which started to happen more frequently recently) will mean that certain brands might not go easy on them. Either way there are like a million other hentai sites anyway so I doubt that matters.

• Sad
Reactions: ohhaiguize

DS23G

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2019

dam wtf is going in this year
I assume the company behind Irodori did this. They watch the hentai sharing sites like a hawk. Everytime stuff by an author they represent gets put on e(x)-hentai, you can be sure they'll sent a takedown note and it'll be gone within an hour (even if it's a fresh japanese release, that they don't have translated and put on sale yet). The e-hentai admins complying with those demands is the only reason the site has survived for about two decades now.

Feb 17, 2024
The e-hentai admins complying with those demands is the only reason the site has survived for about two decades now.
It's sad, because so many good authors' stuff gets hidden due to that, and unless you already happened to know about that author, you'll probably never hear of them unless you go looking out for stuff somewhere else. Well, it's what it is when I****** and F**** exist and exert too much pressure. The asterisks are because of the rumour that they have web-crawlers lurking for any mention of the sites or their owners.

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
It's sad, because so many good authors' stuff gets hidden due to that, and unless you already happened to know about that author, you'll probably never hear of them unless you go looking out for stuff somewhere else. Well, it's what it is when I****** and F**** exist and exert too much pressure. The asterisks are because of the rumour that they have web-crawlers lurking for any mention of the sites or their owners.
I have literally forgotten artists existing, because of these two companies.

neobux

Jun 5, 2017
Anyone know of a site that has free novels from pivix that have the full text behind a paywall? Kind of like Kemono. Most of pivix full novels are put behind a pay wall.

An example wuxia NTR story

Rough Short summary: An empress married to the emperor, cheats on him with an imprisoned enemy of their country skinny old short man, and does it under the emperor's nose and to his face by tricking the emperor by calling it a magical doll/dildo. Warning in translation, they do call/describe black people the N word.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: ohhaiguize

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
The e-hentai admins complying with those demands is the only reason the site has survived for about two decades now
Oh yea, I heard about how e-hentai almost got axed because of those reasons u mentioned.

First Aniwave got axed
1725409058922.png

And now they're after the hentai sharing sites like Nhentai...

Where am I gonna get my Yor Forger sexy time NTR hentai comics from now?
1725409153546.png

1725409202655.png

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
also, lol?

1725409272343.png

I mean, people like what they like and I don't judge but.....

I mean...its tough to be pretty detailed tho...hard for me to get into character lmao

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Inkshade

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
And now they're after the hentai sharing sites like Nhentai...

Where am I gonna get my Yor Forger sexy time NTR hentai comics from now?
View attachment 3998026

View attachment 3998027
I understand you, I use Hitomi.la and the other day it was down (at least it wouldn't let me enter with anything) and I had a mini heart attack thinking it had been closed, but today I could enter normally.

I don't know if that's a sign or something, but I sincerely hope Hitomi and Nhentai can survive.

P.S: Can you pass the sauce of Yor's first image please?

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
, my good man....

Now remember, don't spend it all (i.e., your cum) in one place :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:
Thanks, I honestly really like Yor's NTR, despite her not being "really married* I think the only character that has that kind of relationship I really enjoy her NTR.

I'm hoping that someday someone will make a game with Yor as the main character, if it's Fujino who makes the game, even better.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes