Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

LordFrz

Engaged Member
Oct 21, 2022
RiNaTest definitely should be played with translation with it's amount of dialogues but gameplay is kinda boring. All experiment Minigames are all the same(I didn't reach 30th day experiment yet but so far they didn't introduce nothing new).

Where this game shined for me is NTR. It skips annoying ladder corruption and goes straight for sex. No slow burns here. Lots of flavor scenes where GF and rival kissing or groping behind MCs back which really rises the NTR value for me. Lots of hot and intense sex scenes. I really want to see more of sex of that level in other NTR games where characters fuck like rabbits.
The only annoyance was forced cheating with Eve. Literally takes away the whole NTR if both sides end up cheating on each other, even more if boyfriend is first to do it. Also NTR is unavoidable.
Yep, the boyfriend cheating right away pretty much killed the game for me. Add in its kind of a pain in the ass to play, its just mea. The pixel scenes are great though. But it misses the mark as a Netorare.

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Yep, the boyfriend cheating right away pretty much killed the game for me. Add in its kind of a pain in the ass to play, its just mea. The pixel scenes are great though. But it misses the mark as a Netorare.
That scenario's kinda iffy to me. I like slow burn and build-up to help build anticipation.

Without it, it kinda just comes off as bland and unappealing from an NTR pov.

Pixel sex reminds me of the Henteria Chronicles series a lot and NTRPG as well

Reactions: LordFrz

Penumbral Evanescence

Donor
Jul 16, 2021
I currently use . Used to be called MangaOwl before the domain rebrand. Pretty decent collection of manga series, and regularly updated until assuming they get taken down like a lot of anime media-sharing sites as of late :KEK::HideThePain:

Reactions: LordFrz

LordFrz

Engaged Member
Oct 21, 2022
I currently use . Used to be called MangaOwl before the domain rebrand. Pretty decent collection of manga series, and regularly updated until assuming they get taken down like a lot of anime media-sharing sites as of late :KEK::HideThePain:
After kiss went down I started using MangaDex but like a week after I ported as many of my bookmarks as I could remember it got hacked and taken down, lol. I then started using an app on my tablet called Tachiyomi. It lets me export my bookmarks to a backup file and is on my tablet so even if it goes down I still have my list. It also lets me link to mangaupdates to automatically mark what I've read.

I use a separate copy of it specifically for hentai, so I have all the hentai I like and read saved locally now too.

Penumbral Evanescence

Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Tachiyomi
I've used Tachiyomi a couple of years back. Don't really bookmark/backup the manga I read nowadays, because I don't read as much as I used to tbh lmao

But I remember being pretty big too years back

stupid_army

Apr 24, 2018
Ngl even now my favorite mother NTR character is still Ayako from Boku Mama x Tomo Mama, like holy fuck she is still the best.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I would argue Boku Mama x Tomo Mama was the best Anim game in the terms of Pacing. The way they seperate the route (NTR, Netori, Swapping, etc) was neat. The MILF design also one of my favorite. I wish we got another Anim game with perfect pacing like this game.

Reactions: mli91

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
I ignored the bf cheating, but yes that was the worst part

Joaohentai2

Nov 3, 2023
https://f95zone.to/threads/traducci...-seguir-mis-traducciones.174722/post-14720235

For all the ones looking for Rinatest i found a translation to spanish here. the first few seconds work. i will try later to see if it works all the game. altough i also understand spanish i would like if someone here could MTL it to english. i use translator ++ when i translate but it just translated japanese to english. i hope someone here knows how to translate this
the game language is
in traditional Chinese and not Japanese, is the Spanish translation good? and is it complete throughout the game?

Shirafune

Engaged Member
Jun 6, 2017

Any1 played this/seen a dl link? Only got a h-suki but cant register there

Phantom2316

Aug 13, 2018
yeah the new heisendou game the game don't have much exploration like their other / older games before. also i wish they improved more on their animation during sex scenes kinda boring for me a while now. other indie or good games have good animation i do hope in the future they improve it. or even the exploration is not in one place only.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes