Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

MioNTR

Aug 20, 2024
RiNaTest definitely should be played with translation with it's amount of dialogues but gameplay is kinda boring. All experiment Minigames are all the same(I didn't reach 30th day experiment yet but so far they didn't introduce nothing new).

Where this game shined for me is NTR. It skips annoying ladder corruption and goes straight for sex. No slow burns here. Lots of flavor scenes where GF and rival kissing or groping behind MCs back which really rises the NTR value for me. Lots of hot and intense sex scenes. I really want to see more of sex of that level in other NTR games where characters fuck like rabbits.
The only annoyance was forced cheating with Eve. Literally takes away the whole NTR if both sides end up cheating on each other, even more if boyfriend is first to do it. Also NTR is unavoidable.
So was it good or not?

warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
So was it good or not?
Honestly i think we wait for a proper translation. I just couldnt get much from the story with the MTL with how many branches there are for endings (if the 30+ endings is true). I think with proper translation and actually knowing how we can get the endings we can safely rate this game. Tho the boyfriend cheating first is already a negative point imo.

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
So was it good or not?
it is a mixed bag. gamplaywise, and mapwise it is crap. the map could have been smaller. and the routes more direct. for gameplay you should have had indicators to where people are so you didd not have to look for them on the crappy map. storywise it is pretty good, and enjoyable. another thing is finding clues that is also an anoying mechanic, and the introduction of new mechanics as the game progress. it is a good story in a mess of a game.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
So was it good or not?
I personally didn't like it, I liked the way the story was going up until the point where the NTR starts... I was expecting something like the "enemy" starting to fuck your girlfriend in some way you didn't know, hence why letting you see part of the bedroom where your girlfriend sleeps, but at some point in the game it forces you to cheat on her... And I really didn't liked that because I didn't felt the NTR anymore, but I tried to ignore that, since in general I was liking how the game was going, so I tried to give it another chance and keep playing it, thinking that maybe that was the only situation where we was forced to "cheat" but it wasn't, we are forced to do it again and that's when it killed the game for me... I didn't feel the NTR anymore because the MC was unfaithful to the GF so I really couldn't care if she did the same now, you know? So that's when I stopped playing it
And I also think it's kind of annoying going around all the map looking for the next thing to do in certain situations
I think the sex scenes in general are hot, that's a good thing

_Grotest_

Aug 5, 2018
So was it good or not?
Eh, it's 50/50. I enjoyed sex scenes and variety of H-events. Story is no comment until we get normal translation. Gameplay is nothing unique. The game has some replayability as you won't see all scenes in one play, so you will have something new to see in second and perhaps even in third play through. Forced cheating is definitely one of the biggest reasons this game was ruined for lots NTR fans. So far it's 6/10 for me.

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
New Links for:

The FMC is super cute, the art is great too. And it looks like it's a slow burn mystery NTR game too?
But the game is massive though. What do you guys think?

Reactions: Nick_1357

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
New Links for:

The FMC is super cute, the art is great too. And it looks like it's a slow burn mystery NTR game too?
But the game is massive though. What do you guys think?
I prefer his first game, I liked his old artstyle but I look forward playing this one. You can translate it now lmaooo

Reactions: NTR_Connoisseur
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes