Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
You guys also have list of ignored users on this forum? everytime i go to a game thats main tag is not ntr (but still has it or added it later) it just gets swarmed by these ignored users of mine hahaha. Now with twisted world update where i basically followed the last few pages and its just full of the ignored ones. Quite interesting how its always the same bunch that just spams those threads when ntr is added.

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
Just finished 2 routes of RJ01235155. It's an ok game. Definitely more work on build-up (since it's so long) than the actual payoffs. Could've used some better variation in the scenes and needed better sounds and actual voices. Definitely keeping an eye on the dev's future works though.
i did nt like he scenes devs previous game had better scenes
his last game was not good, this one is a lot better, maybe you like netorase more lol
I thought it had a good basis (first half) but then it became a bit too short/quick for me. Tbf I only played the noble guys route. But it felt a bit too short for my taste, the tension wasn't held imo. Plus the CGs missed the mark a bit. Tho I liked the costume changes (although I wish there were more).

Jul 20, 2019

GorillaMond

May 27, 2019

Has Anyone played the demo from this game? I think its production value seem pretty high.

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
https://f95zone.to/threads/warped-d...-breaks-my-wife-shelly-final-tail-aki.122508/

Some Japanese games tend to make the story dramatic so much that as a ntr/nts fan I switched to the vanilla route in the middle of the story in this game
Western games focus on the pleasure and hotness part and that's great
The game above showed nts as if it is a very evil and immoral thing :KEK:
yea idk, NTS is nothing for me anyway
cant identify with the cuck, cant really get pleasure if I self-insert into the antagonist either, cause all parties (except maybe the girl) want it. The only pleasurable thing about it for me is the corruption of the girl, but even that is in line with everyone elses wishes (MC and Antag).

Reactions: Voilsh
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes