Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Frez Rex

Jun 21, 2021
New Links for:

The FMC is super cute, the art is great too. And it looks like it's a slow burn mystery NTR game too?
But the game is massive though. What do you guys think?
any save for this game cause its massive and very grindy

Wesstos

Jan 9, 2018
New Links for:

The FMC is super cute, the art is great too. And it looks like it's a slow burn mystery NTR game too?
But the game is massive though. What do you guys think?
is it good and if yes someone is going for mtl or gpt . this game have a thread ?

james448

Aug 13, 2017

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
See, one issue i have is that some NTR games are really good but feature a FMC that is just very "submissive" from the get go, like easy to be pushed around, super-innocent and soft-looking. Kind of the opposite of what I like in an FMC. I like the strong ones that maybe even have tomboyish vibes. Too few NTR games that feature those and have decent writing on top of that.

Reactions: Voilsh

LordFrz

Engaged Member
Oct 21, 2022
See, one issue i have is that some NTR games are really good but feature a FMC that is just very "submissive" from the get go, like easy to be pushed around, super-innocent and soft-looking. Kind of the opposite of what I like in an FMC. I like the strong ones that maybe even have tomboyish vibes. Too few NTR games that feature those and have decent writing on top of that.
Yea, is so rare for a FMC to not instantly suck a dick as soon as a guy whips one out. They never build up the corruption.

Reactions: Ion.TemUS

Timmerk150

Sep 4, 2021
Just finished 2 routes of RJ01235155. It's an ok game. Definitely more work on build-up (since it's so long) than the actual payoffs. Could've used some better variation in the scenes and needed better sounds and actual voices. Definitely keeping an eye on the dev's future works though.

Frez Rex

Jun 21, 2021
Just finished 2 routes of RJ01235155. It's an ok game. Definitely more work on build-up (since it's so long) than the actual payoffs. Could've used some better variation in the scenes and needed better sounds and actual voices. Definitely keeping an eye on the dev's future works though.
i did nt like he scenes devs previous game had better scenes

wakar43

Sep 27, 2023
Soraue's game?
I just played the trial version, which can only be said to be a surprise, but there is not much content. There are more voice actors than the original work, and the sound quality is not bad. In addition to waiting for SAO, this is the end of the next few days, looking forward to it

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes