Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Oct 23, 2023
Maybe I am paranoid and just see it everywhere, but that seems pretty ai cg to me.
Yea had the same first thought. Im amazed sometimes how we can easily say from the first second we see the art "Yea no way this was drawn by hand" :LUL: I think it has something to do with those weird plastic hair / soulless eyes

EatingAnts

Jul 18, 2017
Maybe I am paranoid and just see it everywhere, but that seems pretty ai cg to me.
I wouldn't be surprised if it is AI but i think this might be one of those hyper-rare cases where it legitimately is just that super generic random pixiv post style that AI CG ends up imitating. like the character portrait looks super AI to me but the CG they used for the banner doesn't really. Granted I also thought that about that rj01226089 game when I saw its character portraits vs some of its other stuff and it ended up being AI anyways so I'm not exactly batting a thousand on identifying "not AI actually"

I think what always really gets me is all these AI cg games that skip the labor of artwork entirely but still end up with like 0 content and comically long development cycles. What's the point of selling your soul to the machine then?!

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I wouldn't be surprised if it is AI but i think this might be one of those hyper-rare cases where it legitimately is just that super generic random pixiv post style that AI CG ends up imitating. like the character portrait looks super AI to me but the CG they used for the banner doesn't really. Granted I also thought that about that rj01226089 game when I saw its character portraits vs some of its other stuff and it ended up being AI anyways so I'm not exactly batting a thousand on identifying "not AI actually"

I think what always really gets me is all these AI cg games that skip the labor of artwork entirely but still end up with like 0 content and comically long development cycles. What's the point of selling your soul to the machine then?!
Yeah haha, I also expected games to have much more cg while getting less quality. Yet somehow AI just replaced the art we used to have, while retaining the same pace and reducing quality. This has been the worst trade deal in history, maybe ever.

Rip taffy tales. There it actually somehow started taking longer.

• Haha
Reactions: ohhaiguize

melantha

Jan 21, 2019
it just one of those.
the first 0.5 seconds i also thought of AI, but immediately dismissed it as I actually look at the images.

fmc is pretty cute, looking forward to it

2024-09-01_12-44-49_DJig9_chrome.png

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
Does anyone have the illustrations drawn by RiNaTest dev?

would be interested in that as well

New NTR game looks like it could have potential. Western developer and japanese voiced. He doesn't want corruption to be that fast so looks like it could be in development for a while.

https://f95zone.to/threads/heartsworn-abyss-v0-1p-sky-blue-aster.223034/
I dont even know if it IS NTR. Cause it could also be more of a vanilla-style novel where the MC is the hero that saves the girl from the clutches of evil.

---

Also, does somebody happen to know what the August reward by Mr. Yeh (NTROffice) is?

Damnboio

Feb 4, 2020
Anybody knows where to find or has a trial version for this?

I quite liked the last game art-wise, though it was a bit short

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes