Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
what you mean by force is that the game has no choices? I thought it was an in game reason as if the character was forced into cheating due to circumstances.
Yeah just got to that part, sucks. I tried to go to sleep instead of going to do it but the game forces you there.

The setup was pretty good, I dont know why they had to force it this way.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Ok for those who are worried about how the initial corruption in rinatest goes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But frankly so far I am enjoying looking for the scenes in the complex and the pixel art is pretty good so far.

Jul 20, 2019
seems like the sugoivisualnovel guy has produced an MTL of Aisai Nikki (not public but will be soon)
not that i recommend reading his MTLs, they're decent by MTL standards but dont hold a candle to dazedanon's gpt translations. still though, some people might be interested, and this is one of those classic NTR games that desperately need a proper English translation

LordFrz

Engaged Member
Oct 21, 2022
The rintest demo was pretty long and I really didn't like the corruption so my expectations are pretty low.

Zycr

Nov 4, 2018
After the few talks about not showing unless VPN because of AI, at first I was angry about it but after going to dlsite with VPN, I now have a mixed opinion because MY GOD THE AMOUNT OF AI GAMES. Like the top 10 is just AI, and not only it is AI, but it is like the art that appeared when AI begun to develop, like even a baby know that it is AI.

Holy shit japan, just wow. Anyway the game is also on ryuugame but this site works 1/10 times for me so RIP.

Reactions: mattsan

LordFrz

Engaged Member
Oct 21, 2022
No it's not, please look at the preceding page, the game has edited AI, and dlsite blocks non Japanese IPs from seeing them.
(It's also the case with loli/shota. And I wouldn't be surprised if they block rape/non con too in the future.)
Probably designed to stop tourists from moral grand-standing and from sending them shit all the time.

View attachment 3983222
Such a pain in the ass. You can think visa/master tard for tying to dictate our morals probably.

Reactions: Kazaim

LordFrz

Engaged Member
Oct 21, 2022
After the few talks about not showing unless VPN because of AI, at first I was angry about it but after going to dlsite with VPN, I now have a mixed opinion because MY GOD THE AMOUNT OF AI GAMES. Like the top 10 is just AI, and not only it is AI, but it is like the art that appeared when AI begun to develop, like even a baby know that it is AI.

Holy shit japan, just wow. Anyway the game is also on ryuugame but this site works 1/10 times for me so RIP.
Always use the second set of download link on ryuu. Not sure if that helps if you have other issue with it, but that's usually peoples problem.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zycr

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
No it's not, please look at the preceding page, the game has edited AI, and dlsite blocks non Japanese IPs from seeing them.
(It's also the case with loli/shota. And I wouldn't be surprised if they block rape/non con too in the future.)
Probably designed to stop tourists from moral grand-standing and from sending them shit all the time.

View attachment 3983222
Oh I didn't know that.
I know DLSite blocks certain countries ENTIRELY, I did not know the games are just unlisted for some other countries. Guess I have to change my VPN to Japan then to see it.

UPDATE: Changed my VPN to japan (even changed the language to Nihon-Go). It is NOT showing up.
Volish, do me a favor and check if it's still there, because I used a VPN connection in Japan and it does not show up.
And the ci-en page has all the articles deleted. I am pretty sure. Unless the site(s) use some crazy technology that can detect and outplay VPNs.

• Wow
Reactions: onehappyFURRY

melantha

Jan 21, 2019
now have a mixed opinion because MY GOD THE AMOUNT OF AI GAMES. Like the top 10 is just AI, and not only it is AI, but it is like the art that appeared when AI begun to develop, like even a baby know that it is AI.
I was about to argue with you because I've been pretty positive about AI in general. but then I also checked DLsite and you're right lmao. I thought I was tolerant of it, but this is too much.

still planning to use AI on my game though

UPDATE: Changed my VPN to japan (even changed the language to Nihon-Go). It is NOT showing up.
Volish, do me a favor and check if it's still there, because I used a VPN connection in Japan and it does not show up.
And the ci-en page has all the articles deleted. I am pretty sure. Unless the site(s) use some crazy technology that can detect and outplay VPNs.
I'm using PIA and can confirm it shows up when connected to JP VPN.
choose another sub-location in JP if it's available in your VPN service.
and yes it goes back to home page otherwise.

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
I was about to argue with you because I've been pretty positive about AI in general. but then I also checked DLsite and you're right lmao. I thought I was tolerant of it, but this is too much.

I'm using PIA and can confirm it shows up when connected to JP VPN.
choose another sub-location in JP if it's available in your VPN service.
and yes it goes back to home page otherwise.
Thank you. I actually found it. This is super interesting.
For anyone who is curious, Im going to share my experience:

- I did NOT find the game when looking at the list of games the developer has, even when having a Japan VPN connection (not for 2 locations in Japan). All it did show me was the developers OLD game.

- I was able to find the game only through the DIRECT LINK

- When I went from the game page to the list of all the games the developer made, it did NOT show me the developers OLD game in the list. Only the new one.

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Really? Because I haven't had any issues finding it on DLSite, only with AI.
I just tested it, and you are right, they rolled back that one, I didn't notice since I always browse Japanese websites with a Japanese VPN.
Maybe it was mostly during a specific period then, around the time they changed their tags.

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017

There is a massive opportunity to make great games (ntr or not), using AI edited stuff, but I see it like DAZ3d or Koikatsu renders: most people will make mediocre stuff. But I'm here for the few gems good devs will inevitably do.

warbandit18

Aug 31, 2017
There is a massive opportunity to make great games (ntr or not), using AI edited stuff, but I see it like DAZ3d or Koikatsu renders: most people will make mediocre stuff. But I'm here for the few gems good devs will inevitably do.
Honestly if your good with story writing making ntr games can be a blessing with AI if you have a good code looking at the 'Ntr phone games and the my new girlfriend game(s)). They are like the first in their format that are well received so i expect even better writing in the future for these kind of games especially with better AI code.

Tho i have weird liking to Weird art in NTR or nsfw games in general haha. but its much cheaper than ordering art i think?

MioNTR

Aug 20, 2024
hey has anyone played summer vacation scramble it just released and see some people having fun it is it good is it censored or uncensored?

Zadke

Nov 21, 2017
hey has anyone played summer vacation scramble it just released and see some people having fun it is it good is it censored or uncensored?
every japanese game WILL be censored always its the law bro (until some lads made an uncensor), good or not well depends, for me its kinda meh but not bad for a first release (kinda is a mix between aa2 and roomgirl) hope some ppl want to mod that shit tho, the only annoying thing about the game are the fucking interruptions

Reactions: MioNTR

MioNTR

Aug 20, 2024
every japanese game WILL be censored always its the law bro (until some lads made an uncensor), good or not well depends, for me its kinda meh but not bad for a first release (kinda is a mix between aa2 and roomgirl) hope some ppl want to mod that shit tho, the only annoying thing about the game are the fucking interruptions
Then i hope there will be a moded version someday because I don’t know if they add mods into the other game HC

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes