Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
So I was looking into reverse ntr games (male MC in a relationship and other girl actively try to snatch you away, should include some hidden sex hiding from spouse/gf etc), and is confession game and that one where the girlfriend has a netorase fetish ( blanking on name) the only games out there?

Matoga

Nov 3, 2019

New game coming out in 2 days if anyone's interested, NTR with male protag + older sister, plus there are 4 more girls and 4 "bad guys", there's 1 guy for each of the 4 girls and the older sister can get corrupted by any of the 4 guys.

The girl on the left with the glasses and black hair is the older sister, and below the girls are the pixel sprites of the 4 bad guys.
1726173975880.png

Goddamn keeps delaying so now i'm on DLsite multiple times a week checking random-ass NTR games like this...

Last edited:

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019

New game coming out in 2 days if anyone's interested, NTR with male protag + older sister, plus there are 4 more girls and 4 "bad guys", there's 1 guy for each of the 4 girls and the older sister can get corrupted by any of the 4 guys.

The girl on the left with the glasses and black hair is the older sister, and below the girls are the pixel sprites of the 4 bad guys.
View attachment 4026849

Goddamn keeps delaying so now i'm on DLsite multiple times a week checking random ass NTR games like this...
wow that is one good looking menu. yes i like good UX design.

Ivriktwo

Oct 14, 2021

View attachment 4026849

Goddamn keeps delaying so now i'm on DLsite multiple times a week checking random ass NTR games like this...
Speak for yourself. altough not my favorites i loved the tanned swimmer island game and the maid game. i always expect this developer games. altough the last one was indeed one of the less interesting ones

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019

View attachment 4026849

can we avoid the NTR ?

ViihX

Apr 27, 2021

View attachment 4026849

Ok, I'm keeping a eye for this one.

VentiBussy

Mar 23, 2022
Is anyone subscribed to the GOAT Rascou on Ci-en? He just released new content for Indiscreet Mother Yukari ( ) for the first time in years. It was only available to people who were subscribed yesterday at time of distribution. Someone has to come through or it’s lost media now lol

Reactions: wakar43

ocean fans

Dec 29, 2023
Guys, I'm looking for an NTR game and I've forgotten its name. I can probably describe the characteristics as follows: First of all, he is SLG, the story is set in ancient Europe, the protagonist has a childhood sweetheart, there is a lover, and a woman who is similar to his master or like his mother. NTR his lover was a voyeur, NTR his childhood friend was a suitor, and I remember childhood friends had a lot of peeping incidents with clothing store owners, and NTR his teacher (mother) was a painter. There are also fight scenes and super powers. That's about all I can say, and I'm using a translator, which may sound strange, but if any gentleman can tell what the game is called, I'm most grateful!

Zycr

Nov 4, 2018
Is Koharu safe? Like this site just trigger my antivirus like crazy, and I don't want to disable it just to acces this site even though it is just url scam. And when I try to read a doujin, half of them aren't working.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Is anyone subscribed to the GOAT Rascou on Ci-en? He just released new content for Indiscreet Mother Yukari ( ) for the first time in years. It was only available to people who were subscribed yesterday at time of distribution. Someone has to come through or it’s lost media now lol
That is a very weird way to spread content. Why not make it available to all subs forever?

Btw still no word on the solgante update. Really hoped it would be out by this point. But I guess first half of september still has about 2 days.

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
Guys, Is it normal for someone to be a fan of NTR/NTS but not enjoy Japanese NTR-themed games?
I am this way
Have you ever seen people like me before?

I don't know why I'm so eager to know the answer to this question

Last edited:

crnisl

Dec 23, 2018
Guys, Is it normal for someone to be a fan of NTR/NTS but not enjoy Japanese NTR-themed games?
I doubt about normalcy, for anyone enjoying this is undoubtedly somewhat ill. However, it's definitely - common.

The current Western civilization is a stinking cuckold shithole.
But just a small percentage of the population is anime-culture connoisseurs.
Thus, by definition, a common cuckold doesn't "enjoy Japanese NTR-themed games".

Reactions: Enlight432

ocean fans

Dec 29, 2023
I am this way

I'm thinking the same thing, man. Perhaps I can explain that Japanese NTR works are always "children's play" in my opinion, but the works of Europe and the United States are relatively "serious", and the performance of such themes in Japan is more about the impact of the picture, and most of them are too "stereotyped" or stereotype. But if you just focus on the performance of the picture, it is actually better to specialize in movies and comics, and in fact, they do that. In addition, the NTR in Japan seems to be more "humiliating", "incompetent" and "cowardly", but in the view of most European and American works, this is not embarrassed. The focus of NTR works in Europe and the United States is the characterization and narrative of the story. I am an Asian, but I really appreciate the "imperfect" female characters rendered by many European and American works. After all, there is absolutely no perfect person, and they prefer to describe the role from the character and story, which will make you more immersed and the characters will become fuller. I think it's important to tell the story well, to make us feel as much as possible that the female characters in the game are real people, and that we feel more excited about them being possessed. PS: Whether it's Japan or Europe or America, there will be good and bad works, I mean for the most part. This is my personal opinion.

• Red Heart

ocean fans

Dec 29, 2023
I am this way

There is also a more fatal place, many Japanese games are RPGS, which will greatly consume the player's time and patience, while Europe and the United States are SLGS.

• Red Heart

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
I'm thinking the same thing, man. Perhaps I can explain that Japanese NTR works are always "children's play" in my opinion, but the works of Europe and the United States are relatively "serious", and the performance of such themes in Japan is more about the impact of the picture, and most of them are too "stereotyped" or stereotype. But if you just focus on the performance of the picture, it is actually better to specialize in movies and comics, and in fact, they do that. In addition, the NTR in Japan seems to be more "humiliating", "incompetent" and "cowardly", but in the view of most European and American works, this is not embarrassed. The focus of NTR works in Europe and the United States is the characterization and narrative of the story. I am an Asian, but I really appreciate the "imperfect" female characters rendered by many European and American works. After all, there is absolutely no perfect person, and they prefer to describe the role from the character and story, which will make you more immersed and the characters will become fuller. I think it's important to tell the story well, to make us feel as much as possible that the female characters in the game are real people, and that we feel more excited about them being possessed. PS: Whether it's Japan or Europe or America, there will be good and bad works, I mean for the most part. This is my personal opinion.
You explained it perfectly, I agree with all your sentences

These reasons were enough, but perhaps the following reasons can be added to the list of reasons:
- Simplicity: In most Japanese games you don't see a comprehensive and deep story, mostly one or two story lines
- No choice: Most Japanese games either have no choices or if they do, their impact is only on the ending. The presence of choices in Western games gives the player a much greater sense of immersion and self-insertion
- Censorship
The following three reasons are subjective :
- Bull: It's very strange, I don't hate bull in good Western games, but I surprisingly hate bull in most Japanese games (even though I'm an NTR fan)
- Music: The reason for my interest in NTR is not a sense of depression/despair, and in Japanese games we mostly have sad and depressing music
- Atmosphere: Exactly the reason for music

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes