Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

zebucetiva

Jun 24, 2018
Has anyone played? Is the game good?
I'm playing right now. It's not bad, since is in japanese I can't tell about the corruption... but it's not that fast. It takes some time for the sis to get the D. And NTR with other characters happens only when you get max affection, which it makes sense. Art is decent, pixel art is average/bad. For me it's a solid game. Quite enjoyed.

Huge pro imo: You can stay in mystery ntr if you want.

LordFrz

Engaged Member
Oct 21, 2022
Guys, any recommendations for parody games like this? https://f95zone.to/threads/sword-ar...gic-part-2-v0-501-fujino.154352/post-14812032

Whether it is game parody or anime whichever is fine.
If you ain't played em try the other stuff from fujino, the Fate saga that's like 3 or 4 games is pretty good, although unfinished.

And of course Scars of Summer if you ain't played it aswell, but not the recent sequil second one, its not as good.

And I will always recommend my all time favorite Boy Hero Ken Haunted House Investigations.

Zik099

Feb 9, 2020
If you ain't played em try the other stuff from fujino, the Fate saga that's like 3 or 4 games is pretty good, although unfinished.
I've seen many people recommend Fujino's Fate saga, some even say it's better than the Sao parody, I don't know how true it is.

And if I understood correctly, I think Fujino when he finishes with Sao's game will probably finish with the Fate saga.

LordFrz

Engaged Member
Oct 21, 2022
I've seen many people recommend Fujino's Fate saga, some even say it's better than the Sao parody, I don't know how true it is.

And if I understood correctly, I think Fujino when he finishes with Sao's game will probably finish with the Fate saga.
Yea, its pretty good. Its in a weird order though, some of it is called Sakura, then the other Scathatch. I think Scatthatch is first but I could be mistaken since its been a while. He also has some FGO demo stuff and a small Fate mini game he did for bonus that's really short and complete. BUt I think you play the Scatchatch games then move on to the Sakura games.

I do think the SAO game is better just because he has had way more practice by the time he is making it. I think the only downsides to the SAO was right when he really popped off and then had to flee his home country. He tried to tailor it to all the feedback he was getting to maintain popularity instead of following his own story. But I think after that backlash he is getting back to making what he wants without trying to change it to fit with all the stuff people keep yelling at him for. All that stress from moving countries didn't help either. But you can see how much better he has gotten at using rpgm and making the animations from his older games.

Reactions: ViihX

Zadke

Nov 21, 2017
Has anyone played? Is the game good?
I already finished the secondary heroines paths and the sis only need one more heart to fully get corrupted, overall is entertaining... i wish at least the mc get some fondling or something to give the ntr a little more impact, the only custom i didn'tget was the second one :/

Reactions: Varimir

mli91

Aug 25, 2018
Do anyone know the game where the heroine bite is given a cracked wedding ring and break it during sex with bull? I forgot which game has that lol...

Pango_12

Jun 8, 2019
Do anyone know the game where the heroine bite is given a cracked wedding ring and break it during sex with bull? I forgot which game has that lol...
I only remember a doujin with that scene.
[Dramus] Kanojo ga Gaikokujin ni Netorareru Manga Ouchi Fuck Hen

Reactions: mli91

mli91

Aug 25, 2018
I only remember a doujin with that scene.
[Dramus] Kanojo ga Gaikokujin ni Netorareru Manga Ouchi Fuck Hen
Thanks dude, I think that’s the one. Too much NTR at this point I can’t recall where I see some hot scene lol.

LordFrz

Engaged Member
Oct 21, 2022
RJ01256651 aint too bad honastly. I only have mtool which is super laggy so its a bit slow for me. Butt so far pretty decent. The NTR with the girls doesn't happen until you get them to confess to you, so that's a solid bit of build up first.

I think my biggest complaint is that they really should have added some sound effects to the sprite scenes that you see behind the walls. The MC cant see whats going on, only the player. But adding some sound too it would take it to the next level. No reason they couldn't do it since the girls are voiced.

The MC's sister will get scenes depending on things you trigger so that's the only one that doesn't need the confession build up first.

But overall prob the best full release NTR game I've seen in a good bit. I will prob replay it once it has a proper translation.

jokerdoe1833

Feb 25, 2022
Anyone have this? Danmachi NTR from the author who made fate DS 1.5 and fate DS 1.8, and SIN game (fate too)

Link
its been a while since anyone discussing Fate DS
is it abandoned?? dev create new NTR parody with danmachi??

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
I already finished the secondary heroines paths and the sis only need one more heart to fully get corrupted, overall is entertaining... i wish at least the mc get some fondling or something to give the ntr a little more impact, the only custom i didn'tget was the second one :/
how do you pass a time slot without passing the whole day?

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes