Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

LordFrz

Engaged Member
Oct 21, 2022
its been a while since anyone discussing Fate DS
is it abandoned?? dev create new NTR parody with danmachi??
Seeing as the 1.8 version was a completely different game than what was built up to 1.5 I would say it's dead.

Last edited:

lev123456

Oct 21, 2017
its been a while since anyone discussing Fate DS
is it abandoned?? dev create new NTR parody with danmachi??
I don't know, It gets worse and worse after Fate DS 1.5
1.5 > 1.8 > SIN > danmachi (and somewhere between those versions was a onepunchman parody with 2 or 3 gifs?)
Edit: By worse, I mean there's absolutely no context started at 1.5, just a bunch of pictures maybe? xD

Reactions: LordFrz

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
RJ01256651 aint too bad honastly. I only have mtool which is super laggy so its a bit slow for me. Butt so far pretty decent. The NTR with the girls doesn't happen until you get them to confess to you, so that's a solid bit of build up first.

I think my biggest complaint is that they really should have added some sound effects to the sprite scenes that you see behind the walls. The MC cant see whats going on, only the player. But adding some sound too it would take it to the next level. No reason they couldn't do it since the girls are voiced.

The MC's sister will get scenes depending on things you trigger so that's the only one that doesn't need the confession build up first.

But overall prob the best full release NTR game I've seen in a good bit. I will prob replay it once it has a proper translation.
youre really hyping it up, it has 4.10 on dlsite so I wasn't going to try it but I will after reading that, I need a good NTR game this starvation is killing me

popel116

May 18, 2024
RJ01256651 aint too bad honastly. I only have mtool which is super laggy so its a bit slow for me. Butt so far pretty decent. The NTR with the girls doesn't happen until you get them to confess to you, so that's a solid bit of build up first.

I think my biggest complaint is that they really should have added some sound effects to the sprite scenes that you see behind the walls. The MC cant see whats going on, only the player. But adding some sound too it would take it to the next level. No reason they couldn't do it since the girls are voiced.

The MC's sister will get scenes depending on things you trigger so that's the only one that doesn't need the confession build up first.

But overall prob the best full release NTR game I've seen in a good bit. I will prob replay it once it has a proper translation.
the cucking is so good, after 30 or so minutes, i somehow completely gobbled my game (i think i pressed something too fast or simultaneously, idk) so that the autosave (didn't manually save...) just straight up doesn't work anymore, so i gotta restart

Komarun

Jul 9, 2018
Finished Rina and Scars 2. As expected Rina got gimped by the generous demo and didn't feel like that much more content. Still a nice game though, side character corruption always welcome. I ran through Scars 1 before 2 came out so it was pretty good. If you play it standalone it's just a voyeur game basically though.

Now on standby for Mirage in October and Nettle (this month for sure copium).

VentiBussy

Mar 23, 2022
Is anyone here following Rascou on Ci-en? This is the biggest NTR forum/thread on the internet there has to be someone

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019

You remind me of someone on another NTR game complaining that the MC was retarded because he would not hear all the sex noises from the other side of the wall. he didn't know what non-diagesis meant.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: LordFrz

Bask-0a

Nov 19, 2020
Has anyone played this yet? 愛妻 ~欲求不満解消契約~ I got stuck after the husband discovered the affair, and there is no other thing to do to advance, and I know it continues from here because he told her wife to cuck him more.

Bask-0a

Nov 19, 2020
Has anyone played this yet? 愛妻 ~欲求不満解消契約~ I got stuck after the husband discovered the affair, and there is no other thing to do to advance, and I know it continues from here because he told her wife to cuck him more.
Ok I just immediately fixed hahah, that scene it's after you complete the opening of the game, so it's bugged, I started a new game and choose to skip the opening and it started immediately after he discovered the affair, and now I can sleep on the bed.

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
anyone knows about this game, if it has a translation?

the gameshow concept is so interesting that I would play it with a dictionary if it was not for the fact that you have to look for clues as the time runs out.

LordFrz

Engaged Member
Oct 21, 2022
RJ01256651 was lackluster until I had to skip 100 days for the sub-heroine NTR events to progress, I just quit and edit the save for scenes
That definitely its biggest downside. It would have played much smoother if you could have just had multiple NTR events happening per day. And I would have rather just done away with the requirement that has to go knock on the door and then ignore it to progress the NTR.

Reactions: asdf1893

Shirokame

Jul 12, 2021
Does anyone have a mege that can download more than 5 gb? I found fate ds that has versions from 0.3 to 1.8 but I can't download all of them.
This link

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes