Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

axxyon

Jan 30, 2023
I don't think it's excist, but if anyone ever finds a trad for this game : I'm interested :)

Heinz42

Jan 28, 2024
If you ain't played em try the other stuff from fujino, the Fate saga that's like 3 or 4 games is pretty good, although unfinished.

And of course Scars of Summer if you ain't played it aswell, but not the recent sequil second one, its not as good.

And I will always recommend my all time favorite Boy Hero Ken Haunted House Investigations.
There's this new one that got released. Seems promising.

My Dress Up NTR: Unseen Desire - Parody of Marin Kitagawa
God's Blessing on This Cursed Ring! It's very well played NTR parody of Konosuba, the only bad thing about it is that the game gallery is a bit bugeada and it's been a while since they added new scenes.
Thanks sir!

crnisl

Dec 23, 2018
and do you know more too?(except ntrman games)
  • Indiscreet Mother Yukari - a recently translated masterpiece.

Well, and what about FMC games?
  • Itjazura War - you have already played this for sure. Banned.
  • Alansya Chronicles: Fleeting Iris a half of it's DLC is exactly about shotas. Plus, in the main game, there's the route with the step-son, though he's more like 18yo or smth.
  • The Curse of Pleasure is a sisntr mostly about very-young-men.
  • Akagami No Kishin banned from this site exactly because of this content (but not much, and it's not even an ntr). There's a good non-mtl translation called "The Crimson Demonslayer"

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: evers7nce

The Revenant

Jun 3, 2017

The author promised NTR. The game is technically superb, worth try!
https://f95zone.to/threads/194693/
Till now it has negligible content ntr-wise. Even there are two POVs but there are no gallery so that we can see the scenes from the other POV if we want. Moreover, cannot even unpack the images or vids as well as it is either out of my reach or they get corrupted once converted. Let me know if you can unpack the vids and the images.

Reactions: Testament34

sophpa

Sep 18, 2021
I don't think it's excist, but if anyone ever finds a trad for this game : I'm interested :)
I find another site, here you go. Password: Thomas@Taihei

Last edited:
Reactions: axxyon

Varimir

Jun 1, 2018
At least it looks like the service is down temporarily... I hope they're back next week, I don't want to jump a billion hoops just to buy a game.
Dlsite answered me. I can’t write to PayPal, even with VPN.
Here is the answer dlsite

Thank you for your inquiry.

We apologize for the outage with comipoPay.
PayPal ceased provision of their services to comipo for some reason which we are unaware of.

We do not have an ETA on when (or perhaps even IF) the service will be back up and running ever again.
As such, your question is likely best directed at PayPal themselves.

Also, we recommend bookmarking and keeping an eye on the information blog for future developments.

In regard to what cards can be used to make transactions on DLsite;

- JCB is fully accepted for direct credit card payment on all sections of our website.
(NOTE: Direct payments on DLsite are handled by our payment handler "DG Financial Technology, Inc.")

- Giftcards / Prepaid Cards are processed just like a Debit Card, and as we officially accept credit cards only, we are aware that some debit cards may be rejected by our system. OR the card itself may incorrectly interpret the transaction data from "DG Financial Technology, Inc." and cause odd payment failures.

If you experience trouble using your card, you may wish to consider utilizing an external service to purchase serial codes which can then be converted to DLsite points on DLsite.

We have provided an example below:
--------------------
For Books:
(A variety of payment options are available. Managed by "forcs, Inc.")

* The language settings can be selected in the top right of the respective webpages.

As these websites are external services not administered by EISYS, Inc., the company that runs DLsite, points purchased via such services are not / cannot be automatically credited to a DLsite service account.

You can convert such serial codes into DLsite Points via the page below. (* requires login)

DLsite: Serial Code input

Finally, please note that such external services have been previously reported to have trouble with email delivery. (i.e. can take some time or not arrive at all for certain domains.)
As they are third parties, we cannot guarantee the reliability of their service.
--------------------

If by any chance you need further assistance, please feel free to reply to this email and let us know.
We hope that you continue to enjoy shopping with us!

Reactions: Voilsh
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes