Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
The worst route by far
However it has the closest proximity cheating, like the neighbour is fucking the wife in the kitchen with the MC in the front room. Or when he walks in on them 'under the covers' together; she fakes they're just resting, but she's dressed like a whore under there and getting used for sex. Those kind of scenarios are good NTR.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
However it has the closest proximity cheating, like the neighbour is fucking the wife in the kitchen with the MC in the front room. Or when he walks in on them 'under the covers' together; she fakes they're just resting, but she's dressed like a whore under there and getting used for sex. Those kind of scenarios are good NTR.
Preach brother. Hidden sex is the shit. Underutilized imo and one of the reasons I love ntr online. The whole groping during battles and what invisibility brings to the table is made for it.

myZone

Dec 20, 2020
Does anyone knows about this game? Can't seem to find anywhere....

axxyon

Jan 30, 2023
I find another site, here you go. Password: Thomas@Taihei

Thanks, but I already have the game. Like i said i was just looking for an English version. I dl your link but it's in Japanese too. I've do something wrong ?

Testament34

Aug 18, 2017
anyon know this developer? he is doing danmachi ntr rpg game anyone tried?

Achelexus

Aug 22, 2017
Which NTR-focused game just has the most fucked up corruption in general? Like it's really messed up mindbreak in general.

Jul 20, 2019
Which NTR-focused game just has the most fucked up corruption in general? Like it's really messed up mindbreak in general.
typically when a game ends up with insanely-corrupted characters, it's accompanied by shit writing. i would say NTRPG 2 and Hentaria Chronicles 2 are both really really good games that end up with all the characters being total deviants by the end

Reactions: LordFrz

Kabokle

Oct 8, 2017
I'll list some of my favorite titles here. All have some degree of what you're looking for.

Bitch Bokujo's NTR Knight; (RPG, fast corruption game that turns the women into sex-crazed pigs pretty fast. Some people don't like how "fast" it happens but it has a lot of mind break stuff);

A promise best left unkept (VN, great game in general);

Little Boy's Human Instrumentality Project; (Some endings go into some DARK mind-break scenarios. You've been warned);

Dark Hero Party (as someone said - depression simulator RPG here.)

Circle Gyu's games (Rpgs, girls usually start innocent and end up world-class whores fucked by pretty much every man that exists in that universe lmao. All of his games are good)

Cli Pick's games (Rpgs, even though I'm not the biggest fan of his art, they hit hard - most games have lots of unconsensual stuff until they get to the hard corruption part though. I recommend Nitro Nil and Mind Luda)

Waffle's Hajimete no Kanojo (VN, be careful with this one. Infamous for having no good endings and being "soul crushing");

Scars of Summer 1/After (RPG. Hits hard as fuck - especially 1.)

NTRPG 2 (nuff said. It's ntrpg 2);

Henteria Chronicles 1-2 (Rpgs, 2 is better imo);

All of Shibahu Cement's games (All rpgs. Most girls end up as sex-crazed sluts in all his titles - especially the ntr ones);

Frog Shelter's games (Rpgs. Especially RJ01066599 - goes pretty hard on the mindbreak thing by the end);

Nitowa's Yuri And Claire (RPG. Great game - kind of long though. Corruption was super well done).

And lastly, NTR Party by Takeda Hiromitsu. Still in development (and probably won't release until like 2085) but even the test version is great - CG/animation quality is top notch.

Last edited:

Kyotheman1001

Jul 21, 2024
Little Boy's Human Instrumentality Project; (Some endings go into some DARK mind-break scenarios. You've been warned);

AKA I will Not win! Pretty disturbing, what's worse if you got into gallery room there's disturbing scene the boy basically commits suicide at the end. Not sure if it was in official release think i played earlier build to see it.

If you want really good list for NTR or at least must try games
Bablu (NTR)
has best list i seen, ratings are to be desired, giving King of Summer 9.5 is BS, that game started out strong, but slow devolved to poop, MC doesn't care if he gets cucked really.

Last edited:

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
anyone played this one? No one ever talked about it, is it that bad or maybe its hard to translate?

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes