Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

LordFrz

Engaged Member
Oct 21, 2022

View attachment 4042478
Has anyone played this yet? What are your thoughts
I tried but I could only find the ENG MTL version of the base game so I could not apply the NTR patch. I did look at all the CG and its not that much at all. Looks like its just gonna abe a couple NTR scenes added to the base game which is FMC corruption.

Heinz42

Jan 28, 2024
Does anyone have a mege that can download more than 5 gb? I found fate ds that has versions from 0.3 to 1.8 but I can't download all of them.

This link

Is different version equal different game? Or its just and update? For example is FDS 1.5 an update for FDS 0.3 or a separate games?

I thought for a long time what the error was until I created an archive lol
Hello sir, do you know why the images is like this? And is there an english translations?

Last edited:

LordFrz

Engaged Member
Oct 21, 2022
Is different version equal different game? Or its just and update? For example is FDS 1.5 an update for FDS 0.3 or a separate games?
With the Fate DS he did sometimes remove scenes, or at least made some not in the gallery in later versions. But it's all the same game up till 1.8. 1.8 was a completely different game.

lev123456

Oct 21, 2017

Hello sir, do you know why the images is like this? And is there an english translations?
no and no

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes