Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Jul 20, 2019
Hi friends, I’m currently facing a bit of a problem. I’ve played almost all the xxx games on this website, and now I’m in a xxx game drought. Can anyone recommend some websites related to (CUCKOLD/HOTWIFE/SHARING/SWINGING) for comics/animations/games/novels? By the way, I’m not a big fan of Japanese manga style; I prefer Western realistic style for games or comics. Thanks in advance!
I’ve searched through all the reading/playing channels provided by (NTRPALADIN), but I can’t find content that matches my preferences.
View attachment 4050307
If you haven't already, read . Sometimes - very rarely - I feel like I'm losing the NTR fetish and that it doesn't mean much to me anymore, but then I think of this webnovel (unfinished and on hiatus btw ;-;) and I can feel my heart pound in my chest like it did the first time reading it. I'm not 'losing the fetish', it's just that there's not many talented people who make NTR stuff anymore, or at least it feels that way.

Alternatively, maybe my standards were just raised really high by works such as netorase sword princess, henteria chronicles 2, etc. that everything else that used to excite me simply don't because they're inferior works.

crnisl

Dec 23, 2018
I’ve searched through all the reading/playing channels provided by (NTRPALADIN), but I can’t find content that matches my preferences.
But can you describe your preferences? What do you even want from an ntr story?

And another point, what about trying roleplaying what you want with an ai chat? I use , for example.

Kilometer Immorales

Jul 12, 2020
Finally got around to playing
The game had so much potential smh. I liked the first half of the game quite a bit, where the NTR was slowly building up. But then the game decided to split into different routes and go full linear. That's where it lost me, everything became so boring and repetitive. Such a shame, the production quality of the game was really good and it had gotten me excited.

Oct 5, 2018
The game had so much potential smh. I liked the first half of the game quite a bit, where the NTR was slowly building up. But then the game decided to split into different routes and go full linear. That's where it lost me, everything became so boring and repetitive. Such a shame, the production quality of the game was really good and it had gotten me excited.
Haven't finished but that's the impression that I got.

I don't even mind the route split, it's the linearity of it that bothered me. In the noble/king's route, she gets corrupted so fucking fast that it killed my boner. There's also not enough voyeuristic content in this.

2022meinfzone

Sep 5, 2022
Sounds like Ochikano, and that is not a good sign.

Sigh, so few sandbox games.

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
I think I saw this game on here so if anyone can help I'd really appreciate it. It's an RPGM game and I believe it was originally in spanish but it end up a sloppy English translation. Basically a family brings in a new guy and all the sisters in the family end up fucking him behind the brothers back. The mother ends up fucking an old man.

Kogarashi

Nov 12, 2018
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes