Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Reven23 Speaking of NTRMan, heard that he is focusing on the next chapter in SOL according to the devlog

=============================================================

1726890935484.png

Hey everyone,
Just a heads up, Monthly Billing is still paused for October ( possibly November too ). I highly advised you disable your sub for the meantime until I got something to give.

At the moment, there's a bit of minor struggle with production due to health issues, ( Hip Bone is hurting again and a bit more frequent than before, so I'm not allowed to sit for long hours for a while )

Regardless, I decided to push the prod for SOL Summer first and it's going quiet well. Writing is done and all and I'm already working on everything that is Art-related ( Animation has not yet started). The reason I decided to push on Summer first as I felt the Spring is a lot more complicated than I expected it would be.

However, like I said before SOL Spring & Summer will be dropped at the same time (to save myself some sanity and time too) so this entire prod might take some time to deliver and I ask for your patience on that front.

Either way, that's all I can share for the meantime

Please take care and stay well.
Thank you

NTRMAN

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
Reven23 Speaking of NTRMan, heard that he is focusing on the next chapter in SOL according to the devlog

=============================================================

View attachment 4055618

Hey everyone,
Just a heads up, Monthly Billing is still paused for October ( possibly November too ). I highly advised you disable your sub for the meantime until I got something to give.

At the moment, there's a bit of minor struggle with production due to health issues, ( Hip Bone is hurting again and a bit more frequent than before, so I'm not allowed to sit for long hours for a while )

Regardless, I decided to push the prod for SOL Summer first and it's going quiet well. Writing is done and all and I'm already working on everything that is Art-related ( Animation has not yet started). The reason I decided to push on Summer first as I felt the Spring is a lot more complicated than I expected it would be.

However, like I said before SOL Spring & Summer will be dropped at the same time (to save myself some sanity and time too) so this entire prod might take some time to deliver and I ask for your patience on that front.

Either way, that's all I can share for the meantime

Please take care and stay well.
Thank you

NTRMAN
Interesting. So is the "A Small Village" FMC connected to SOL?

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Wonder what her role will be assuming the mc will still be the same?
Do you mean the Gyaru looking school girl chick?

If it's the same MC, guessing maybe the MC's older cousin/distant relative or something? Because the gyaru-looking girl appears to still be in school.

LordFrz

Engaged Member
Oct 21, 2022
The Arrival of the Goddess thread is crazy right now. There's a bloke editing the black characters to white LMAOO. I already got my hands full on vanillabois purging NTRMAN. Now we got racists LMAO
Who cares honestly. If you get off better at having white characters and want to spend your time making an edit, go for it. If you wanna turn all the white shota boys in a game into big beefy black men, do what you want as well. I don't really care, lol.

I say just do what works for you.

Reactions: NTR4Lyfe and Voilsh
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes