Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Where is this one from?? It's super hot
That's from . His art style is pretty hot
Yeah, MojiMuji makes great art. They also did a lot of parody hentai on female anime characters like and as well.

Reactions: Faceface13

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
anyone remembers the name of that 3d doujin of a guy that drugs a japanese wife and her daughter? I belive the were multiple guys too and one might have been black

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Last edited:

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
Then it's the writer fault and you haven't seen any story with good writing. I also haven't seen any hard NTR with good writing on this site.
I did not say they were not enjoyable. is just that most games with Hard NTR the chacaracter is so passive that the game is pretty much a walking simulator for the lack of input the character has on the story. you are just walking from scene to scene. and i sometimes get bored and want my character to do something other than to follow someone else's orders.

bobthebob

Mar 4, 2017
Looks like BBQ Lover's Priestess RPG is on anime-sharing (v0.2)

Just had to switch Mtool from Japanese to CN and it could get almost everything. Some of the quick travel signs are proper names tho.

Still haven't figured out the usual obscure Nebel mechanics tho. Looks like kissing her at night raises a bar. Haven't triggered any big scenes yet

Reactions: Nick_1357

XpoHu4

Mar 2, 2018

Demo review about 8x40 newest game, looks amazing!
Tryed to unzip it multiple times, and always saying couldnt load some file named like garbage symbols. Trying to find how to translate filenames via WinRAR and couldnt find how.... And you keep teasing, cruel human >.<

sparkslul

Feb 21, 2019
Tryed to unzip it multiple times, and always saying couldnt load some file named like garbage symbols. Trying to find how to translate filenames via WinRAR and couldnt find how.... And you keep teasing, cruel human >.<
Ctrl + E then select japanese

Zekken018

Jan 22, 2022
Looks like BBQ Lover's Priestess RPG is on anime-sharing (v0.2)

Just had to switch Mtool from Japanese to CN and it could get almost everything. Some of the quick travel signs are proper names tho.

Still haven't figured out the usual obscure Nebel mechanics tho. Looks like kissing her at night raises a bar. Haven't triggered any big scenes yet
Only manage to trigger an event where the sister did a paizuri until it went black screen once it's over and i hope this new version fix that

Reactions: Nick_1357

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
I am a huge sucker for the Instantloss comics. Just so fun to have the jump from arrogant to boned in a single picture.

Stuff like this is also great. Wedding scene from promise best left unkept nailed the theme if you want it in VN. View attachment 4092389

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, same. Seeing arrogant sluts get taken down a peg or two and ultimately being turned into a cum slut craving whore is my kinda jam in comics/AVNs :p

I also like to self-insert myself as the slutty whore FMC because that's my deepest darkest fantasy IRL :devilish: :illuminati:

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
i don't like instant loss. is like watching a guy doing skydiving and you only see them go in the plane and then on the ground picking up the parachute. out of the jump those were the 2 things that I already foresaw. at least i admit instant-loss is funny.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
i don't like instant loss. is like watching a guy doing skydiving and you only see them go in the plane and then on the ground picking up the parachute. out of the jump those were the 2 things that I already foresaw. at least i admit instant-loss is funny.
Its not about the foreseen end, its about your imagination filling the blanks in between. It ends up being a high density content, takes only 2 secs to take in a whole untold story.

XpoHu4

Mar 2, 2018
Ctrl + E then select japanese
Didnt help... Well, sorry for annoying. Just my stupid ass got the oldest version of WinRar, that havent got the name coding changer (dont know where i got it). But now i can try the game WooooHoooo! Again, sorry for inconvinience.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes