Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Jun 15, 2018
doubt, i remember disliking this game because you tediously have to go trough the vanila fall in love sexless route for each heorine before the NTR scenes unlocked. it felt like a contrived railroad. if you have a save with all the galeries unlocked I would apreciate it.
didnt like the game for the exact same reason

kayh

Dec 17, 2017
Hey guys, anyone has a gallery save for Dorgel new game trial v4 ? He just released half of is game for free.

• Red Heart
Reactions: melantha

Karcosa

Apr 26, 2023
Guys, what's the best Ntr thing that you're playing now?
shadows of desire is my fav, 3 diff routes so thats great, then some relative "new ones" are good too, my new girlfriend, blurring the walls, moonripe lake, my bimbo dreams, lustful voyage and some others, but there are atm some good ntr/nts games :)

Eet_Fuk

Feb 5, 2021
shadows of desire is my fav, 3 diff routes so thats great, then some relative "new ones" are good too, my new girlfriend, blurring the walls, moonripe lake, my bimbo dreams, lustful voyage and some others, but there are atm some good ntr/nts games :)
How much content for My New Girlfriend atm?

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
I kept trying and trying, but just can't play it for some reason
It doesn't run on your PC or you simply don't like the game? I personally just like the cheating route, the other ones are boring for my taste

Eet_Fuk

Feb 5, 2021
It doesn't run on your PC or you simply don't like the game? I personally just like the cheating route, the other ones are boring for my taste
I couldn't get into the characters, especially playing as a bully if I remember correctly. I think I'll try his other game tho

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
I somehow never heard of this...do you have to play the RPG version or is all the content in the new renpy chapter? This is confusing, it's over 16 gb also :eek:
The rpgm version has a renpy version... That renpy version has all the content that the RPGM version has... This renpy version it's like an "unnoficial renpy port" of the RPGM version
Then, the developer stopped making the official RPGM version and started to do an official renpy version and that's the version it's developing as of today, so the way you have to play it is this:
First the unnofficial renpy version (that is the RPGM version but ported to renpy...) for this you have to come to this post and download it: Shadows of Desire
Then after that, the official renpy version (that continues where the RPGM version and the unnofficial renpy version left): Shadows of Desire
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now, you can just play the RPGM version if you want since it's pretty much amazing, and you can find it on the thread of the image I sent above... Then after you finish that you can go and play "Renpy version (chapter 5) since, as I explained before, the dev stopped making the RPGM version after the chapter 4

Reactions: Herelded

LordFrz

Engaged Member
Oct 21, 2022
The rpgm version has a renpy version... That renpy version has all the content that the RPGM version has... This renpy version it's like an "unnoficial renpy port" of the RPGM version
Then, the developer stopped making the official RPGM version and started to do an official renpy version and that's the version it's developing as of today, so the way you have to play it is this:
First the unnofficial renpy version (that is the RPGM version but ported to renpy...) for this you have to come to this post and download it: Shadows of Desire
Then after that, the official renpy version (that continues where the RPGM version and the unnofficial renpy version left): Shadows of Desire
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now, you can just play the RPGM version if you want since it's pretty much amazing, and you can find it on the thread of the image I sent above... Then after you finish that you can go and play "Renpy version (chapter 5) since, as I explained before, the dev stopped making the RPGM version after the chapter 4
That game is better off as a renpy game, it didn't do anything that warranted the rpgm engine.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes