Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Guys, what's the best Ntr thing that you're playing now?
I was playing through "Summer Stolen Paradise" a few days ago. The game is pretty much a big grind for the most part in some respects.

However, some of the scenes are nice. For instance, the RV fucking scenes with one of the male characters later in the game was actually pretty decent. Especially, when the dude in charge of the bakery (Masaru, his name was IIRC) took the cum soaked ribbon that the FMC's BF bought for her earlier in the game as a gift and wrapped it around her mouth while anally fucking her and spraying her all over with his cum all night was pretty arousing if I do say so myself

Soulesssone

Dec 7, 2017
Can you share or at least tell me the name?
I really wish I could find an example of a similar designed game, you are new in town, you have to run a sex shop & need to travel around helping people, it's got what appear to be realistic proportioned people with coloring in it, & there was a chance, while you're trying to do tasks that you would see people in the background having sex.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Holycow, 16gb of incoherent writing? How in the world... :WaitWhat:
You do know that writing, no matter how big, constitutes in a matter of kilobytes? Biggest size is just renders and sounds.

For me I actually liked the rpgm more, no matter how janky it was. For me rpgm just gives this sense of space that renpy loses. Also mystery ntr just doesnt really work in renpy, while rpgm is amazing for it (locked door here, you see 2 sprites doing something. A room is blackened to you dont see whats happening there etc). You get none of that in renpy.

But people cried enough so renpy is what they got. Neutered the game imo.

Last edited:

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017

Penumbral Evanescence

Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Much prefer if they replace son with husband and homeschool teacher with father in law....
Yeah, true but I feel like that trope with father-in-law and husband has been done to death a lot in recent years

older ugly bastard teacher fucking your hot ASF/Thicc milf of a mom to me sounds more unique in a sense, hence why I loved reading that doujin tbh

1728051801793.png

plus the mom's design is pretty sexy :p she's thicc in all the right places. They should make a bimbofication sequel or something where she turns into a Gyaru or has her hair dyed blonde or something :PogChamp: :BootyTime::BootyTime::KEK::LUL::BootyTime:

Reactions: NTR_Lover87

Dredd2018

Feb 14, 2018
Haven't seen anybody mention this dev (They may have, I'm just stupid) They have a demo out, and there's a scene with fantastic usage of sound through a wall, which as we all know, is the intellectual fetish, personally I'm looking forward to the full game. The game is in English as well.

Penumbral Evanescence

Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Haven't seen anybody mention this dev (They may have, I'm just stupid) They have a demo out, and there's a scene with fantastic usage of sound through a wall, which as we all know, is the intellectual fetish, personally I'm looking forward to the full game. The game is in English as well.

Damn, the FMC looks fine as fuck

1728053968193.png

What's the bull's relation with this slutty ho?

I see they are pretty well acquainted with one another

:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

1728054019514.png

2022meinfzone

Sep 5, 2022
You do know that writing, no matter how big, constitutes in a matter of kilobytes? Biggest size is just renders and sounds.

For me I actually liked the rpgm more, no matter how janky it was. For me rpgm just gives this sense of space that renpy loses. Also mystery ntr just doesnt really work in renpy, while rpgm is amazing for it (locked door here, you see 2 sprites doing something. A room is blackened to you dont see whats happening there etc). You get none of that in renpy.

But people cried enough so renpy is what they got. Neutered the game imo.
I'm saying that the game's writing sucks. It's not about the size of the thing. :BootyTime:
Obviously I'm not going into that game thread and cry about it as it's not a polite action.

btw, underline text: While I agree that so far, I haven't seen anything like that. But I can think of a solution: is renpy uncapable of showing a layer of GIF in front of a background layer? If that can be done then blame the dev for not innovating and not the engine.

IMO, the engine does nothing wrong. It's the dev.

NTR_Lover87

Jul 3, 2022
Yeah, true but I feel like that trope with father-in-law and husband has been done to death a lot in recent years

Yea agreed.
For me, now i'm looking for any medium about workplace crush getting stolen ( office setting ). Imagine that colleague you had been lusting for years banging other colleagues behind your back. Notice crush NTR are not that common. You had feeling for that someone, but sadly you cannot reach her and she go for that ugly dude or your married boss. I always prefer that kind of NTR over husband, you havent' even touch the lady yet.

2022meinfzone

Sep 5, 2022
Yea agreed.
For me, now i'm looking for any medium about workplace crush getting stolen ( office setting ). Imagine that colleague you had been lusting for years banging other colleagues behind your back. Notice crush NTR are not that common. You had feeling for that someone, but sadly you cannot reach her and she go for that ugly dude or your married boss. I always prefer that kind of NTR over husband, you havent' even touch the lady yet.

:KEK: Man, some people gonna gonna start shooting rocket in here while crying that BSS is not NTR.
We have tons of this in manga and stuff. I can name a few: Entanglement by Katsura Airi, Chitose by Yuuki Seto, Yumi by NT00, etc. Maybe some japanese games but I can't remember atm.

Then we have some gaijin playing gaijin game saying shit about japanese people using the wrong japanese terms.

• Haha
Reactions: stupid_army

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
I was playing through "Summer Stolen Paradise" a few days ago. The game is pretty much a big grind for the most part in some respects.

However, some of the scenes are nice. For instance, the RV fucking scenes with one of the male characters later in the game was actually pretty decent. Especially, when the dude in charge of the bakery (Masaru, his name was IIRC) took the cum soaked ribbon that the FMC's BF bought for her earlier in the game as a gift and wrapped it around her mouth while anally fucking her and spraying her all over with his cum all night was pretty arousing if I do say so myself
Yea I love the game, agree that the grind is a bit much but the story and kinkyness of the scenes makes up for it. That's what good NTR is about, alot of dirty fucking and degeneracy and fall into pleasure, I love that.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I'm saying that the game's writing sucks. It's not about the size of the thing. :BootyTime:
Obviously I'm not going into that game thread and cry about it as it's not a polite action.

btw, underline text: While I agree that so far, I haven't seen anything like that. But I can think of a solution: is renpy uncapable of showing a layer of GIF in front of a background layer? If that can be done then blame the dev for not innovating and not the engine.

IMO, the engine does nothing wrong. It's the dev.
"Holycow, 16gb of incoherent writing? How in the world... :WaitWhat:"

Well thats not what you said.

• Haha
Reactions: ohhaiguize
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes