Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

2022meinfzone

Sep 5, 2022
"Holycow, 16gb of incoherent writing? How in the world... :WaitWhat:"

Well thats not what you said.
Oh, no wonder people really need to put /s in their comment nowadays.

No offense but there's no way you're being serious, right? Do I have to type out that: "Holy cow that game sucks. Is it even worth 16 gbs of anybody's hard drive?"

Is euphemism not a thing anymore?

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Oh, no wonder people really need to put /s in their comment nowadays.

No offense but there's no way you're being serious, right? Do I have to type out that: "Holy cow that game sucks. Is it even worth 16 gbs of anybody's hard drive?"

Is euphemism not a thing anymore?
Just doesnt make much sense. 16 gigs and the writing have nothing in common. Its shitty writing and 16 gigs of very hot renders. So your point?

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
LordFrz I'm feeling like a really hot and bothered naughty slut today. I will leave it to you to discipline my slutty ass

agree I prefer a rpgm NTR games. I don't really like visual novels. But if you gonna use rpgm you need to make there be a reason to explore around.
Yeah, I agree, like for example, I have seen some RPGM games with a ton of "random white space" or large overwhelming areas to traverse and navigate that eat up too much real estate that should be spent moreso in exploring the dynamics behind character relations and plot/other more meaningful elements of the game as opposed to just being a drifter and wandering around aimlessly trying to figure out direction on where to advance the plot.

Just my $0.02.

Reactions: LordFrz

NTR_Lover87

Jul 3, 2022
:KEK: Man, some people gonna gonna start shooting rocket in here while crying that BSS is not NTR.
We have tons of this in manga and stuff. I can name a few: Entanglement by Katsura Airi, Chitose by Yuuki Seto, Yumi by NT00, etc. Maybe some japanese games but I can't remember atm.

Then we have some gaijin playing gaijin game saying shit about japanese people using the wrong japanese terms.

Any such in an office setting ?

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
man there needs to start being image permissions on these threads. This looks like hot garbage, who tf is jerking themselves to this? Have some standards.
LOL, no kink shaming man. Have some tolerance at-least xDDD

Different strokes for different folks after all

:devilish:

:KEK::KEK::KEK:

Reactions: GorillaMond

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
Yea I love the game, agree that the grind is a bit much but the story and kinkyness of the scenes makes up for it. That's what good NTR is about, alot of dirty fucking and degeneracy and fall into pleasure, I love that.
what kind of grind does the game has?
killing monsters grind?
working for money grind?
doing a lot of errands grind?
action>talkg to girl> +1 love grind?

CZyyds

Apr 28, 2023
man there needs to start being image permissions on these threads. This looks like hot garbage, who tf is jerking themselves to this? Have some standards.
What you said exposes your lack of quality and stupidity. I am just looking for this game. There is no malice. I have played more 3D games than you have brain cells. If you don’t know, don’t talk nonsense. Don’t Do you have to show your presence, or do you think attacking others can help you find some self-esteem in the real world?:giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: Lletya
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes