Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

stupid_army

Apr 24, 2018
She looks very happy, in a sexually dazed sort of way :sneaky:

View attachment 4104327

:BootyTime: :BootyTime: :BootyTime: :BootyTime: :BootyTime: :BootyTime: :BootyTime: :BootyTime: :BootyTime:
Aisai Nikki has special place for me, itwas my first NTR eroge i ever played. And Sanae is VERY underrated NTR heroine. Shame orcsoft doesn't have plane to remake Aisai Nikki, cause so far She only appear twice from their games (one as cameo).I like her progression from stern pure newlywed wife intoslut who can't control her lust from cocks.

anon5434

Oct 28, 2023
i wish there were more restrictive/specific NTR tags sometimes
i hate downloading a promising looking game only to discover its actually just a regular vanilla experience mostly, but because there is a 2 second scene of the main characters friend or something having sex with someone else, that qualifies as NTR.

Wish there was like a "NTR-focused" tag for this
also wish there was like a "aware-NTR" & "unaware-NTR" (or something) tag as well for the type of games where the main character is unaware of it happening and ends up discovering it, rather than being very aware of it. I feel like those are two distinct experiences of NTR.

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020

Tsuma Netori returns with Tsuma Netori: Onnakyoushi no Choukyou Nisshi

I prefer the old artstyle but I also look forward to this one.

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
i wish there were more restrictive/specific NTR tags sometimes
i hate downloading a promising looking game only to discover its actually just a regular vanilla experience mostly, but because there is a 2 second scene of the main characters friend or something having sex with someone else, that qualifies as NTR.

Wish there was like a "NTR-focused" tag for this
also wish there was like a "aware-NTR" & "unaware-NTR" (or something) tag as well for the type of games where the main character is unaware of it happening and ends up discovering it, rather than being very aware of it. I feel like those are two distinct experiences of NTR.
yea, I have had the same problem with other tags. there should be distinction between contains and focus

Reactions: ohhaiguize

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
same for "the copycat"
Yeah, IIRC there is mom/bully NTR in that one

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

golden mean has gf ntr or is it just mom ntr?
Both IIRC. MC can sell both GF/Mom into doing prostitution work, and the NTR path branches out from there. But now that I think back, its probably more sharing/prostitution than pure NTR in a sense

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes