Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Joaohentai2

Nov 3, 2023
the best RPGM Netorare games that I'm waiting to be released or translated into Spanish:

Black Rune (the developer recently came back from the dead and is posting on Twitter , I'm looking forward to the release of this masterpiece)

Rinatest (I'm waiting for the developer to translate from Traditional Chinese to Japanese so people can translate the latest released version into Spanish and English)

Immorality and Ruins Island (Game with one of the best ntr rpgm pixelart animations I've ever seen, looking forward to the release)

dream time (This could be the best Ntr RPGM game for me , I hope the developer comes back to finish this masterpiece )

elmejor93

May 11, 2017
Do you guys know any games where the mc-s girlfriend is unaware that she's cheating thinking who's fucking is her boyfriend?. just like it happens in Lustful Voyage. At least in the begining of the game.

Reactions: Joaohentai2

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
I do wish people would start shrinking the images or putting them in spoiler tags so I don't have to scroll for 2 miles, lol.
You know u love scrolling through all the NTR nastiness :sneaky:

It's just the perfect way for you and everyone on this degenerate thread to bathe yourself in all the NTR debauchery :illuminati: :lepew: :devilish:

*licks lips* like the hot slut that I am

EatingAnts

Jul 18, 2017

Found this download link (from arca.live) on a discord server:

Pass: smpeople
finished this yesterday, actually quite good. personally not a huge fan of the double ntr premise, but you can stay loyal to the heroine and just play it as a pretty decent vaguely mystery NTR game, which are in tragically short supply at the moment. granted, it won't have a ton of content relative to its runtime when played this way. back to endless waiting again.

HotNReady

Jul 31, 2018
recently started doing a couple of short NTR comics and uploads them to , I can't find anything online though. He has published a that you can find .

-brisingr-

Apr 12, 2023
Any fellow heroes have the fanbox for this Mushoku Tensei work?
It's hard to find good Mushoku Tensei NTR around

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes