Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

LordFrz

Engaged Member
Oct 21, 2022
it still needs an external LLM, which was shown at the end of the video, it needs to be configured.
no different from clients such as SillyTavern, just made in the context of a game.

nothing new really, skyrim and fallout4 already has a mod called Mantella since last year.
i've also seen other devs trying to embed AI into games, iirc penguinz0 tried out some.

no offense, but i doubt eroge devs can lead this trend.
we need some really smart minds to get this right.

the main issue is implementing events that happen in the chat context into the game.
as anything can happen, the game's programming will never be enough to handle all scenarios.
you have a game in modern day japan, then player types in chat that he casts a magic spell, the bot roleplays with you, how the hell will the game respond to that? suddenly, you have magic meters, arrays of spells, etc?

the other way around, knowing AI chatbots, it will be difficult to constrain them to certain boundaries. "magic is not allowed, you are only ever allowed to etc etc.". even bot authors who ingrain NTR-avoidance into their characters, we can trick into doing NTR with us, no sweat.

still, I'd want to see this trend grow, see what developers have in store for us.
see if anyone manages to solve these, or work around them.

heck I even suggested an MMORPG with AI NPCs back when yodayo is still around, that NPCs you talk to have also talked to other players, and evolve as the whole world progress with all players actions.

imagine coming up to a cute girl in the game wanting to rizz the character, but then tells you she already have another player as a boyfriend, named ___. Imagine the NTR scenarios. the other player logs back in, learns what the character did with another player.
I think for ai to really take off in the indie game scene its gonna have to get much smaller. Its needs to be able to run locally without the need for external connections or the hassle it takes to set up something like llama locally.

Once it can run well enough purely from the initial game install, we will see it more.

The problem with the games penguin0 played and similar games to it is they are trying to hit a trend asap. They haven't had a lot of thought put into them. So the ai tends to not stay on topic or gets stuck just repeating what it was told to repeat without any variation based on the user input. They were created to be first to market, not the best.

I played with making an ai chatbot about a year ago when ai really started popin off. I was able to have it use keywords to set triggers and variables. For example, I had the ai determine and expression at the start of its sentences in a specific format that the program could then read. (*smiling* "Whatever the ai said") The program then checks the text for the stuff in **, and then ran code based on that. It took a while to get is doing everything exactly the way I wanted, but once it was going it worked very well. And this was gpt3.5

This could easily be used to have interactive ai in games. But the big problem being it needs the external connection to a LLM. Which would run into whatever limits and rules the LLM has and the additional constant cost, service disruptions, ect. (I ran my bot on twitch for a bit to test it, and some dude burned up my free API credits talking about life and other dumb shit, lol) My credits were expiring so it wasn't a big deal, had to use em or lose em anyways.

So Its definitely not there yet, but once it can be run locally with ease, I think we will see some wild shit.

Last edited:

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
Have you just MET women?

I dont know, I feel like you are all just too nitpicky of ntr online, since its so popular. The fmc are usually flawed, thats the point. That also makes them human.

You want this absolute saintess perfect woman as the fmc for some reason. Or have unrealistic expectations of women and relationships in general. People cheat for much less. People can be much more hypocritical with their actions as well. Thats human.
Agreed, it is susprising how high is the percentage of people that lack self awareness. I have an ex that is either crazy or self gasligthed herself. when I met her she told me the following things.

• I broke up with her.
  • she fucked a new guy.
like how can you mess up the order in your memory to paint yourself as a good person is beyond me. I think most normal people go trough some mental gymnastics to paint themselves as the good guys. talking to her after the breakup was the most eye opening thing towards the mind of a cheating whore.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Agreed, it is susprising how high is the percentage of people that lack self awareness. I have an ex that is either crazy or self gasligthed herself. when I met her she told me the following things.

• I broke up with her.
  • she fucked a new guy.
like how can you mess up the order in your memory to paint yourself as a good person is beyond me. I think most normal people go trough some mental gymnastics to paint themselves as the good guys. talking to her after the breakup was the most eye opening thing towards the mind of a cheating whore.
Yep, the most jealous and untrusting partners are usually the ones who cheat, or want to cheat, as they have themselves as an example.

Darkrider000

Aug 5, 2019
Anyone know what happened to this game? It been year since the last post.
And I can't find any info at all

Yambidexter

Jul 16, 2020
Yep, the most jealous and untrusting partners are usually the ones who cheat, or want to cheat, as they have themselves as an example.
I.e. , to put it simplier, and somewhat broader than this one cheating example, if anyone's interested.

Last edited:

melantha

Jan 21, 2019
I think for ai to really take off in the indie game scene its gonna have to get much smaller. Its needs to be able to run locally without the need for external connections or the hassle it takes to set up something like llama locally.
setting up local LLM is quite easy now:
it's quite literally a few clicks and downloads
though one will need some VRAM

from the previous video i also learned about AI horde, which sounds fantastic, might try it out soon. it's a crowdsourced free AI image and text generation service - it's not a single provider, but those having extra power on their clusters provide them.

Once it can run well enough purely from the initial game install, we will see it more.
i doubt we can ever do this, the player's computer will need the memory. probably too much for most people. while not impossible, it's not ideal if we want to reach many players.

The problem with the games penguin0 played and similar games to it is they are trying to hit a trend asap. They haven't had a lot of thought put into them. So the ai tends to not stay on topic or gets stuck just repeating what it was told to repeat without any variation based on the user input. They were created to be first to market, not the best.

I played with making an ai chatbot about a year ago when ai really started popin off. I was able to have it use keywords to set triggers and variables. For example, I had the ai determine and expression at the start of its sentences in a specific format that the program could then read. (*smiling* "Whatever the ai said") The program then checks the text for the stuff in **, and then ran code based on that. It took a while to get is doing everything exactly the way I wanted, but once it was going it worked very well. And this was gpt3.5

This could easily be used to have interactive ai in games. But the big problem being it needs the external connection to a LLM. Which would run into whatever limits and rules the LLM has and the additional constant cost, service disruptions, ect. (I ran my bot on twitch for a bit to test it, and some dude burned up my free API credits talking about life and other dumb shit, lol) My credits were expiring so it wasn't a big deal, had to use em or lose em anyways.

So Its definitely not there yet, but once it can be run locally with ease, I think we will see some wild shit.
if having local LLM solves alot, try LM studio, you might be the one to crush this

• Red Heart
Reactions: LordFrz

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022

• I broke up with her.
  • she fucked a new guy.
Sorry that happened to you. Some people are scum.

dtta

Oct 23, 2018
guys need recommendation for games with similar concepts/events like the solgante communication events. yes i've played his other one. please dont recommend a game with a single scene like that... hope there are some (silhouette/shadow are similar i think)

Reactions: Gone405

Gone405

May 1, 2024
guys need recommendation for games with similar concepts/events like the solgante communication events. yes i've played his other one. please dont recommend a game with a single scene like that... hope there are some (silhouette/shadow are similar i think)
1+

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
Sorry that happened to you. Some people are scum.
those things happen. it was sad and going through the stages of grief was the natural response, my only regret is not prodding her psyche some more. since I want to make a game. it may have been useful. the problem is that the cuckism that I would have had to engage in order to please her to get that info did not felt good. so the most i got was naked pictures when she wanted attention. and the usual light prodding of her psiche.

and her lifestory makes for an interesting ending:
  • she married the guy she cheated on me with.
  • the husband cheated on her.
  • she also cheated on him.
  • husband seems to have a bit of a cuck fetish, aparently the competition gets him off.
  • husband and cheating guy are best friends, and after finding out the affair they fixed their friendship.
  • wife feels left out of the bromance.
:oops: got plenty of inspiration to make an NTR game.

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
those are hard to come by Solgante was kind of the pioneering idea in that regard. gotta wait for the people to get inspired by it.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
those things happen. it was sad and going through the stages of grief was the natural response, my only regret is not prodding her psyche some more. since I want to make a game. it may have been useful. the problem is that the cuckism that I would have had to engage in order to please her to get that info did not felt good. so the most i got was naked pictures when she wanted attention. and the usual light prodding of her psiche.

and her lifestory makes for an interesting ending:
  • she married the guy she cheated on me with.
  • the husband cheated on her.
  • she also cheated on him.
  • husband seems to have a bit of a cuck fetish, aparently the competition gets him off.
  • husband and cheating guy are best friends, and after finding out the affair they fixed their friendship.
  • wife feels left out of the bromance.
:oops: got plenty of inspiration to make an NTR game.
Yep, and then you see much more reasonable plots in ntr games being lambasted as unbelievable lol

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes