Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016

Guys, AI chat with NPCs in NTR game arrived !!!
Suport the dev, he's a great guy and delivers good stuff!

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Yea I completely agree with you, Asuna itself is a very paradoxal character because she got her fucked out of her mind and enjoys being teased by inoda and enjoys the attention, but as soon as she sees kirito cheating she's breaking down?
Have you just MET women?

I dont know, I feel like you are all just too nitpicky of ntr online, since its so popular. The fmc are usually flawed, thats the point. That also makes them human.

You want this absolute saintess perfect woman as the fmc for some reason. Or have unrealistic expectations of women and relationships in general. People cheat for much less. People can be much more hypocritical with their actions as well. Thats human.

melantha

Jan 21, 2019

Guys, AI chat with NPCs in NTR game arrived !!!
Suport the dev, he's a great guy and delivers good stuff!
it still needs an external LLM, which was shown at the end of the video, it needs to be configured.
no different from clients such as SillyTavern, just made in the context of a game.

nothing new really, skyrim and fallout4 already has a mod called Mantella since last year.
i've also seen other devs trying to embed AI into games, iirc penguinz0 tried out some.

no offense, but i doubt eroge devs can lead this trend.
we need some really smart minds to get this right.

the main issue is implementing events that happen in the chat context into the game.
as anything can happen, the game's programming will never be enough to handle all scenarios.
you have a game in modern day japan, then player types in chat that he casts a magic spell, the bot roleplays with you, how the hell will the game respond to that? suddenly, you have magic meters, arrays of spells, etc?

the other way around, knowing AI chatbots, it will be difficult to constrain them to certain boundaries. "magic is not allowed, you are only ever allowed to etc etc.". even bot authors who ingrain NTR-avoidance into their characters, we can trick into doing NTR with us, no sweat.

still, I'd want to see this trend grow, see what developers have in store for us.
see if anyone manages to solve these, or work around them.

heck I even suggested an MMORPG with AI NPCs back when yodayo is still around, that NPCs you talk to have also talked to other players, and evolve as the whole world progress with all players actions.

imagine coming up to a cute girl in the game wanting to rizz the character, but then tells you she already have another player as a boyfriend, named ___. Imagine the NTR scenarios. the other player logs back in, learns what the character did with another player.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes