Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
What do you guys think about the Fujino's new update? I think it was aight. I don't understand why everyone in the other thread was bitching tho. Is it because Asuna quickly gave in? But she already fucked Inoda in the first part. Fujino did kinda reset her corruption in the second part but still

• Red Heart
Reactions: ohhaiguize

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
What do you guys think about the Fujino's new update? I think it was aight. I don't understand why everyone in the other thread was bitching tho. Is it because Asuna quickly gave in? But she already fucked Inoda in the first part. Fujino did kinda reset her corruption in the second part but still
what is the problem? i left that thread when I realized the thread is filled with fans of SAO not fans of eroge. i found the story to be contrived and the characters not very logical. but since I have no stakes on SAO I did not care, the sex scenes are kinda hot though the latest ones feel short and slightly rushed. i am at the camping scene, and the regular scene is too long (all night sex) compared to the sex scene (1 orgasm total)

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
If you look at any popular game thread, ntr or not, you will find people endlessly nitpicking and bitching. Attracting many players means you statistically attract a minority of vocal people who will complain about anything.

Oct 17, 2017
Oh boy, I could say the same about many 3D western renpy VNs with stock characters. :Kappa:

I agree with you though, what the absolute fuck! LMAO
I agree with that on the Western 3D stuff. I chalk that up to what is most likely being new game devs whom barely have it figured out just using free assets that they can find. Doesn’t change that it’s garbage, but at least it’s mechanically helping them figure out how to make the game.

I have to make the 3D portion of my Western NTR thread soon and I’m dreading it. The amount of garbage DAZ games I have to sift through.

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
what is the problem? i left that thread when I realized the thread is filled with fans of SAO not fans of eroge. i found the story to be contrived and the characters not very logical. but since I have no stakes on SAO I did not care, the sex scenes are kinda hot though the latest ones feel short and slightly rushed. i am at the camping scene, and the regular scene is too long (all night sex) compared to the sex scene (1 orgasm total)
There was a scene where an antagonist who was disguised as Kirito was fuckung Suguha in-game (not irl) since she was already a prostitute in-game. Asuna and Inoda were looking for Kirito and found the imposter with Suguha. She was devastated and then she and Inoda fucked in a hotel in-game lmao. She was different this time, she was being a total slut craving for Inoda's dick.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: ohhaiguize and ktez

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
There was a scene where an antagonist who was disguised as Kirito was fuckung Suguha in-game (not irl) since she was already a prostitute in-game. Asuna and Inoda were looking for Kirito and found the imposter with Suguha. She was devastated and then she and Inoda fucked in a hotel in-game lmao. She was different this time, she was being a total slut craving for Inoda's dick.
ahh yeah it falls inline with my critique of the writing. as I said "CONTRIVED" my only hope is that when I reach that scene, is not if it makes sense or not is whether it is hot or not. SAO has quite some stupid setups. the kitchen invisibility scene. are you kidding me? the tree-house fight scene really? are they hot? sure, logical? HELL HAW

strange people are realizing this now, so deep into the story.

I remember how I said that the natural progress should have been virtual sex to real sex, instead of the opposite which was real sex to virtual sex. and people were hollering like crazy chickens. that is when I left the thread.

the same is happening now as i am replaying it, acepting the progress of real sex to virtual sex i thought it would have been cool to explore the sensations of creampie and tasting cum since that happens in the virtual world while the real one uses condoms (not with oral though) but it barely gets a single mention.

so far your complaint is consistent with my observations of the people in that thread that i deemed not worth talking to. my advice, save yourself the trouble.

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
ahh yeah it falls inline with my critique of the writing. as I said "CONTRIVED" my only hope is that when I reach that scene, is not if it makes sense or not is whether it is hot or not. SAO has quite some stupid setups. the kitchen invisibility scene. are you kidding me? the tree-house fight scene really? are they hot? sure, logical? HELL HAW

strange people are realizing this now, so deep into the story.

I remember how I said that the natural progress should have been virtual sex to real sex, instead of the opposite which was real sex to virtual sex. and people were hollering like crazy chickens. that is when I left the thread.

the same is happening now as i am replaying it, acepting the progress of real sex to virtual sex i thought it would have been cool to explore the sensations of creampie and tasting cum since that happens in the virtual world while the real one uses condoms (not with oral though) but it barely gets a single mention.

so far your complaint is consistent with my observations of the people in that thread that i deemed not worth talking to. my advice, save yourself the trouble.
Yeah, I stopped reading that thread since May or June, I think. I just happened to read some complaints when I was finding the download link for the update lmao

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
While I must agree the writing of Fujino is very questionable and ever since part 2 began it's kinda been a convoluted mess, it's hot and that's what matters most. Everything else is useless chatter. You can critizise his writing or gamemaking skills for sure but some people are definitely tirelessly nitpicking for nothing.

8947289hkd

Jun 26, 2023
i really dislike the trope where she catches him cheating particularly when it's forced. i know fujino did a "crazy hijinks" and oh-so-wacky misunderstandings using magical elements but it still sucks. asuna was already a cheating bitch there's no need to give her some lame ass magical justification because to begin with she isn't a good or moral person and good and moral people don't cheat even if they do a "catch". also, if you're going to do it at least do it early instead of after the first game and 50% into the second game he just threw away all the sense of betrayal she built up and carried.

Reactions: LordFrz and leavy

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
i really dislike the trope where she catches him cheating particularly when it's forced. i know fujino did a "crazy hijinks" and oh-so-wacky misunderstandings using magical elements but it still sucks. asuna was already a cheating bitch there's no need to give her some lame ass magical justification because to begin with she isn't a good or moral person and good and moral people don't cheat even if they do a "catch". also, if you're going to do it at least do it early instead of after the first game and 50% into the second game he just threw away all the sense of betrayal she built up and carried.
Yea I completely agree with you, Asuna itself is a very paradoxal character because she got her fucked out of her mind and enjoys being teased by inoda and enjoys the attention, but as soon as she sees kirito cheating she's breaking down? It feels completely off. I also agree that if anything it should've happened earlier to give her more incentive to get together with Inoda instead of just magically wanting to fuck him after he raped her in game a few times.

Reactions: LordFrz

Komdot

Oct 9, 2021
Fujino's writing is comical and shallow, but his scenes are Tier S, that's what keeps me playing, and you can't forget the battle fuck too.
The bad thing about parodying other works is that you have to know what you're writing so as not to deconstruct the characters, and he clearly didn't follow these steps.

kotfpp

Sep 26, 2017
i agree with what a lot of people above said but i also stopped checking in for updates when a few of them dropped that focused in the side character stories. just didn't care about any of them at all

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
Yeah, I stopped reading that thread since May or June, I think. I just happened to read some complaints when I was finding the download link for the update lmao
I reached the scene you mentioned, and again contrived writing, the author had previously included the fact that you could make AI clones to tend liz smithing store and that the MC wanted one.

guess who is the MC clone?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

anyway the scene afterwards is kinda hot so yeah meh.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes