Recommending NTR, netorare, cuckold - resources, discussion, development

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

2022meinfzone

Sep 5, 2022
Yea I completely agree with you, Asuna itself is a very paradoxal character because she got her fucked out of her mind and enjoys being teased by inoda and enjoys the attention, but as soon as she sees kirito cheating she's breaking down? It feels completely off. I also agree that if anything it should've happened earlier to give her more incentive to get together with Inoda instead of just magically wanting to fuck him after he raped her in game a few times.
LMAO. As other had said, fujino's visual part is hot, but his writing is very shallow. Somehow, people don't realize this fact and continue to berate and argue each other about the characters in the game.

LordFrz

Engaged Member
Oct 21, 2022
What do you guys think about the Fujino's new update? I think it was aight. I don't understand why everyone in the other thread was bitching tho. Is it because Asuna quickly gave in? But she already fucked Inoda in the first part. Fujino did kinda reset her corruption in the second part but still
The latest update was boring to me. But I'm not a fan of the Alice route and this update was mostly Alice. He decided to do hypnosis for her corruption which is an instant soft dick for me. The real bummer is I loved all the old side routes he did in part 1 to have sex scenes every update. The shop manager and Suguha stuff was great. But they have pretty much been dropped and he went all in on Alice.

I also did not care for the small Kirito stuff we got, I don't want to see vanilla kirito scenes, lol. We did however get one good Inoda/Asuna scene that probably leads to more Asuna scenes in future updates. Hopefully outside of FOG soon.

Overall, I think he has dragged this game on too long. It just seems like he is trying to make something way too big for what it should be.

LordFrz

Engaged Member
Oct 21, 2022
LMAO. As other had said, fujino's visual part is hot, but his writing is very shallow. Somehow, people don't realize this fact and continue to berate and argue each other about the characters in the game.
I think the writing for part 1 was much better. Part 2 is just kinda a mess with him trying to please everyone.

Reactions: leavy

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
The latest update was boring to me. But I'm not a fan of the Alice route and this update was mostly Alice. He decided to do hypnosis for her corruption which is an instant soft dick for me. The real bummer is I loved all the old side routes he did in part 1 to have sex scenes every update. The shop manager and Suguha stuff was great. But they have pretty much been dropped and he went all in on Alice.

I also did not care for the small Kirito stuff we got, I don't want to see vanilla kirito scenes, lol. We did however get one good Inoda/Asuna scene that probably leads to more Asuna scenes in future updates. Hopefully outside of FOG soon.

Overall, I think he has dragged this game on too long. It just seems like he is trying to make something way too big for what it should be.
Yeah I agree. He's trying to insert of all types of NTR. I wish he never added the complicated mission with Alice. Also agree with the vanilla scenes. We already knew Kirito cums fast, it's getting repetitive now.

He should just wrap it now, SAO fans will bitch about every single thing. I'm more interested on the scathach game tbh

kotfpp

Sep 26, 2017
Just seems to kind of happen as projects pick up in popularity. Don't really blame them for trying to keep the money incoming but it's been stretched out too long and it's hard to care about any of it. Story would've been find if part 2 was roughly just an epilogue to part 1.

Reactions: LordFrz

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
Just seems to kind of happen as projects pick up in popularity. Don't really blame them for trying to keep the money incoming but it's been stretched out too long and it's hard to care about any of it. Story would've been find if part 2 was roughly just an epilogue to part 1.
Yeah idk why Fujino decided to softly reboot Asuna's corruption. She should've been screaming in pleasure since update 0.3 and so on.

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
Yeah idk why Fujino decided to softly reboot Asuna's corruption. She should've been screaming in pleasure since update 0.3 and so on.
It's really hard to keep the momentum of a story like that after it's obvious peak (inoda and asuna having sex in real life) so he probably tried to think of a way to reset to have that initial buildup again but it kinda felt convoluted. It feels like we already reached the peak with the original sex scene.

2022meinfzone

Sep 5, 2022
Dunno man, I think fujino tried to give his Asuna depth by making her feel guilty so she tried to distant herself from the whatshisname dude. But his execution after that was not very successful imo.

It's like him wanting to turn his instant noodle into gourmet. But sadly he's not an iron chef dad, thus the product is subpar.

I stop playing at 0.3 as well, mainly to come back once there's enough content.

Vcry

May 3, 2021
Does anyone know why i cant see certain games and developer on DLSITE?
It giving an error message,i thought the dev removed from DLSITE but no,it still on the front page after weeks.
I dont remember blacklisting a tag either.

XpoHu4

Mar 2, 2018
The demo of the new 8x40 game has been released, it looks promising...
Downloaded, but after unpacking filenames are symbols and numbers, and cant load some filename. I remember there was a way to change filenames into Japan ones in WinRar or 7Zip, but couldnt find. Do you unpack the demo well?

Zycr

Nov 4, 2018
Downloaded, but after unpacking filenames are symbols and numbers, and cant load some filename. I remember there was a way to change filenames into Japan ones in WinRar or 7Zip, but couldnt find. Do you unpack the demo well?
In winrar, it should be option -> name encoding -> japanese ( I don't know if this is the exact name for the options since mine is in french ).

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
Does anyone know why i cant see certain games and developer on DLSITE?
It giving an error message,i thought the dev removed from DLSITE but no,it still on the front page after weeks.
I dont remember blacklisting a tag either.
The answer is: AI
You can't view AI material on DLSITE anymore unless you're from Japan or using a Japan IP (VPN).

GorillaMond

May 27, 2019
Did they just scrap the game they worked on and started completely fresh or will we still get it, maybe split into 2 parts?
For now, they don't have any plan. I don't know what their situation is.

These game were supposed to release this year right.

May 14, 2021
anyone remember a ntr (avoidble) game, i forgot the game tittle and cant find it, the game have 3 heroies and a few more sides
the heroin is mc sister,a cat girl and magic women all of them are childhood
one girl got ntr by debt (chieft)
2nd ntr by teacher
3rd by guild master
the game is rpgm

thx in advance

kotfpp

Sep 26, 2017
anyone remember a ntr (avoidble) game, i forgot the game tittle and cant find it, the game have 3 heroies and a few more sides
the heroin is mc sister,a cat girl and magic women all of them are childhood
one girl got ntr by debt (chieft)
2nd ntr by teacher
3rd by guild master
the game is rpgm

thx in advance

Reactions: TheOneWho Watch
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes